"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Damn, I can't find my Mori birthday bingo. First time in a while it could be used.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hime's streams would be so much better if all the gays would leave:fishmandispair:
Know what else happened in the locker room Hime's chat? BEATING UP FAGGOTS

punished tpot

Interrupting Ina's birthday to post what the teamates evolutionary stage was when Ame ended her spore stream.

teamate ancestor.jpg
I really hope she continues spore, she plays like a psycho.

Topo Chico

I'm retarded and didn't know the panko manko posters were lusting after her. I though it was just some fun assonance, or some kind of fan catch phrase. :shiinastare:
Not speaking nipponese is rough

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lol. Yellow woman wins again by doing absolutely nothing.

Negzana

Stunned But Dumb

literalwho
Pretty sure she complained about Lumi using one of her models and also was part of the mean girls discord that didn't like her

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Holy shit, I didn't even know it's Ina's B-day.

Stunned But Dumb

Bae sang a cute little song for her as Ina mixes her cake... mix. She called Ina cool... great comedy here

Negzana

Doesn't this make Ina the first hag for EN? When's the buff that comes with hagdom going to come?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Capybara? Capybara!! Bae's cute CapyBaera for Ina
1684625729378.png

Doesn't this make Ina the first hag for EN? When's the buff that comes with hagdom going to come?
She's always had it. She sort of pre-hagged all these years

Edit: And now Calli's The Wyrm The Ancient Ones are here

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm retarded and didn't know the panko manko posters were lusting after her. I though it was just some fun assonance, or some kind of fan catch phrase. :shiinastare:
Not speaking nipponese is rough
You didn't think all of those Panko hornyposting memes that Panko posts on Banned VT Memes came from nowhere, did you?

I guarantee you this chick is going to go all-in on e-whoring, since her vtuber persona was basically just a thinly-veiled front for her NSFW Patreon anyway.

Another lemon W.
Imagine going against a master strategist like Lumi and thinking you'd win.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Do koreans also have that aging buff the japanese enjoy, in that they look youthful until they hit late 50s, at which point they immediately look like grannies?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Do koreans also have that aging buff the japanese enjoy, in that they look youthful until they hit late 50s, at which point they immediately look like grannies?
Thought that applied to most non brown asians?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
wasn't the consensus that to be a hag she needed to act like one and not just be old? rushia is a hag by age but nowhere near a true hag

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Koreans look young forever because all the plastic surgery makes sure of it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I haven't seen this posted, I might be blind as it's happened before, but I just want to say Pippa has done it. She has gotten completely into the head of these people.

The rabbit lives in her head so rent free she even has the Pippakistani flag in her name :smugpipi:
Who the fuck would ever NOT willingly talk to/collab with Kson. I don't even think she's particularly great and I'd still collab with her if it meant having to sacrifice a finger.
EDIT: whelp no pants, I guess the Ragdoll really is that powerful
I guess I took this clip for granted

I hope Pippa gets over her fear/hesitation about reaching out/collabbing soon. Idk how it wouldn't go well honestly (other than the retards and troons seething, but they do that anyway).
I will point out that she has said on stream in the past that she sometimes gets really uncomfortable in collabs as a defense mechanism. Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom