"Opinions only hurt if you're a bitch"Scarle Yonaguni

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Who the fuck would ever NOT willingly talk to/collab with Kson. I don't even think she's particularly great and I'd still collab with her if it meant having to sacrifice a finger.
Pippa doesn't want to collab since she's worried that it mightn't go well or her mental image of Kson doesn't match Kson in real-life.

Woman brain.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RAGDOLL HYPE

RAGDOLL HYPE

She just confirmed she DOES stream with pants on.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa doesn't want to collab since she's worried that it mightn't go well or her mental image of Kson doesn't match Kson in real-life.

Woman brain.
Well, Pippa's manager should just run her life for next........ JUST RUN HER LIFE. Pippa Collab with popular Vtuber: GOOD, what Pippa did this week: BAD
:retard::medsmoremeds::Mumei-REE:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
When do you think we can expect a 3-way collab between Pippa, Kson, and Henya?
I hope Pippa gets over her fear/hesitation about reaching out/collabbing soon. Idk how it wouldn't go well honestly (other than the retards and troons seething, but they do that anyway).

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Woman brain.
"Yeah the former queen of the entire EN vtubing scene personally acknowledged me, said she watches my stuff, and wants to collab but I'm not gonna because I am bound to fuck this all up at any point. Trust me guys, its a bubble".

Pippa can be pretty tiring sometimes.

cucurut

Maybe just twitter pals?
It appears to be nothing more than normal Twitter promo exchanges.
1684619647652.png1684619665369.png1684619686636.png1684619697503.png
(l1 - a1 - l2 - a2 - l3 - a3 - l4 - a4)

E: IMHO the invite(most likely to spreadsheet with time slots) was sent to everybody with whom she had even the slightest prior interaction and she has no clue about the Lumi stuff.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I hope Pippa gets over her fear/hesitation about reaching out/collabbing soon. Idk how it wouldn't go well honestly (other than the retards and troons seething, but they do that anyway).
you didn't see her flip her shit over using caps on a message she sent to lumi on stream a few days ago. If her garbage health doesn't get her, she's gonna pop a vein in her brain trying to set up a collab with kson.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
More old Zelda for tempering new Zelda

EDIT: whelp no pants, I guess the Ragdoll really is that powerful

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Who the fuck would ever NOT willingly talk to/collab with Kson. I don't even think she's particularly great and I'd still collab with her if it meant having to sacrifice a finger.
She wants to she's just is scared she's not worthy plus she's socially inept
Pam reacting to clips

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Since nobody else is posting in the Kirsche thread, and to avoid double-posting there, a new revelation has been uncovered:

Nym is also from Ohio.

What exactly is going on in Ohio that we should be aware of?

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I haven't seen this posted, I might be blind as it's happened before, but I just want to say Pippa has done it. She has gotten completely into the head of these people.

archive (I archived it on the waybackmachine, because archive. is - is down?? concerned.png)
21231123123123123asaedasd.JPG

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Since nobody else is posting in the Kirsche thread, and to avoid double-posting there, a new revelation has been uncovered:

Nym is also from Ohio.

What exactly is going on in Ohio that we should be aware of?
Remember the train derailment? The chemicals are making all Ohioans even more retarded than usual.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Autism + her never met your heros belief.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
archive (I archived it on the waybackmachine, because archive. is - is down?? concerned.png)
View attachment 26311
It's a roll of the dice whether or not archive works for me, which is why I haven't been able to archive any of the twitter posts I recently shared

As for this individual, if seeing an image of an anime rabbit girl is this much of a tragedy, during a vacation that must have cost at least a thousand dollars and time off from work, please get some actual perspective in life-

[my lawyers have informed me that I am becoming too mad at the internet and have rescinded the remainder of this post]

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 26311
I wish I had the power to swap these faggots for some poor girl living in a muslim shithole so they can experience what truly is being hated. :cursedpeko:
The more cons phase ends up going, the larger the pool of vermintide it will be and im sure eventually they're gonna start getting banned since most cons are run by fags.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
More old Zelda for tempering new Zelda

EDIT: whelp no pants, I guess the Ragdoll really is that powerful

I got gifted a membership a few weeks back, so I saw she did a poll for what her next game would be, and Majora's Mask won out by quite a bit. I personally wanted to see her play Banjo Kazooie, but it makes sense for her to continue on to Majora's Mask. Still hoping to see her do a Banjo playthough in the future, though.
Capture.JPG

It appears to be nothing more than normal Twitter promo exchanges.
View attachment 26307View attachment 26308View attachment 26309View attachment 26310
(l1 - a1 - l2 - a2 - l3 - a3 - l4 - a4)

E: IMHO the invite(most likely to spreadsheet with time slots) was sent to everybody with whom she had even the slightest prior interaction and she has no clue about the Lumi stuff.
Yeah, again, I don't think it's really a big deal, and I highly doubt Lumi would even care. I just found it a bit funny to see her randomly pop-in while I was watching the stream on my other monitor while doing other stuff. Made me do a bit of a double take.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 26311
It's a roll of the dice whether or not archive works for me, which is why I haven't been able to archive any of the twitter posts I recently shared

As for this individual, if seeing an image of an anime rabbit girl is this much of a tragedy, during a vacation that must have cost at least a thousand dollars and time off from work, please get some actual perspective in life-

[my lawyers have informed me that I am becoming too mad at the internet and have rescinded the remainder of this post]
Use nitter.com to read the tweets (just replace twitter.com with nitter) and then archive the nitter page, it works without issue for me

themanimthehills

you didn't see her flip her shit over using caps on a message she sent to lumi on stream a few days ago. If her garbage health doesn't get her, she's gonna pop a vein in her brain trying to set up a collab with kson.
Continuing the conversation about Pippa collabing with Kson. She probably knows that she should collab with her. Can't she just have a manager dm Kson for her? That should resolve some of the pressure for her, having the actual decision making be out of her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom