"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Phase gen 3 lookin good so far

Archive

Also meme tax
20230520_105515.jpg

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Whose pet I want to be: Ame. Imagine being a frog or perhaps a toad and having this bitch build a whole ass terrarium for you. People will say Fauna but idk she's already had one cat die so that's like 50/50 odds on survival, I wouldn't wanna take that.

Counterpoint, wasn't Clover something like 20+ years old? That's ancient for a cat, most common cat lifespans are shorter than 20. I think I also remember, she adopted him knowing he was old and had specifically set up some cat furniture to ease his movement, so Fauna as an owner would love and care for you even in old age and give you a comfortable exit to your life.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

SEA ghost reads secrets

Kalion

:)
In Chikafuji Lisa's inconstant streaming schedule, some of her fans are turning to a different sheep vtuber they're affectionately referring to as "Liquid Lisa"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
image.png

4JKT8ylR5W_sZFn4O6ObKVXj7fTML-mbILO3OIwS2ILeDtXeoWLEKyxn5_rmoItjkwVYXuiJUAfU=s1024-nd-v1
It was a gift from Miori Celesta. Also, the name is that way because "Theodore Edward Roid III" = "Ted E. Roid" = "TeddyLoid". Also, a pun because the fucking bear looks like it is roided up.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

UberSoldat

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know, I'm ok with Froot stiffing the troons out of cash.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
You know, I'm ok with Froot stiffing the troons out of cash.
On one hand I like that a scam charity got left dangling in the wind by one of their allies

...On the other hand

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
On one hand I like that a scam charity got left dangling in the wind by one of their allies

...On the other hand

Froot is a bitch ass nigga, but an organization that molests and mutilates children and calls it charity is worse. I hope they both boot up minecraft.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Froot is a bitch ass nigga, but an organization that molests and mutilates children and calls it charity is worse. I hope they both boot up minecraft.
Agreed - but the way I figure, there's a significant chance any money donated to these places is going to be thoroughly embezzled before it can be used to cause any actual harm, and that 57k is a drop in the bucket compared to the funding they're getting from historically wealthy individuals of a certain stripe.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Vespart stream take 2

Edit: That moustache goatee combo really suits his model like meemaws glasses.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just find it impressive that Froot has enough "pull" to avoid any higher profile drama troons from bringing up the non-donation or her /k/ discord no no opinions, usually people get cancelled for less

Those Vshitshow Ninjas must be working overdrive to keep their remaining talent

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If you didn't already know, Mozumi is a master baiter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
If you enjoyed the UniVirtual singing relay, here's the schedule for the second day, opened by Kohaku Nuino and Propro's Sakuya Azusa

Kohaku Nuino (UniVirtual) and Sakuya Azusa (Propro) 3PM JST
Kanaru Hanon (Palette Project) 4PM JST
Ohga Ruki (UniVirtual) 5PM JST highly recommended, you might also hear some non Japanese songs like Ave Maria, Caro Mio Ben, or O Sole Mio for example.
Yumemi Tobira 6PM JST
Shiratama Utano (UniVirtual) 7PM JST
Sakuya Azusa (Propro) 8PM JST the Tales Series enjoyer. She started Megaman X2 playthrough with what seems like a personal challenge of not getting sub tanks and heart tanks (leading to lots of screams).
Shinosaki Honoa (Stardust Virtual Studio) 9PM JST
Momotsuki Hagu (UniVirtual) 10PM JST
UniVirtual All Stars 11PM JST to close the event.

Here's a clip of VSpo-Neoporte "cuteness".

From the Niji "siblings" collab, looks like Tomoe's handcuffs will have future uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom