"Context for those new to my stream, I grew up playing three autism games: Sonic, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts"Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTuberThrow

For those who have no clue who this guy is, Alexi Smith (aka Noriyaro) is a australian man who lives in japan and making content there showcasing japanese car culture, ranging from japanese cars, drifting (his passion), and also other things like itasha (weeb painting on cars).

While he is pretty much old-school weeb, i have actually never see him interacting much with the vtubing stuff (though he does know enough to recognize Hololive and Nijisanji), so the fact that Pippa deciding to follow him and he noticed it is a surprise.
He was actually watching and chatting in Pippa's car stream a few days ago if I remember correctly.

I don't get people who say shit like that in public, man.
This is the same girl who said this. Cute and funny would be tame to be honest.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Did you know that Nasa is streaming more regularly now? The answer may surprise you!

I haven't been able to watch the full streams because they start a little later for me, but I've actually been watching some of her last three streams. Despite me usually not liking to watch streams in languages I can't understand, I've definitely been enjoying them. Never really sat down to watch her streams, but she's very expressive and easy to follow for more simple games like this. Also helps Animal Friend has been in the chat translating a bit to add some context. Plus, her model and the others by Mins (Michi, Erina, etc) are some of my favorites in Phase. Hopefully she keeps it going.

niggaphil

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

I guess Canada conventions decided that NijiEN isn't enough so they decided, "hey, let's get the japanese nun. Maybe it'll work?"

EDIT: Oh my, Claire actually going to Canada. God help her.

1684513663481.png

He was actually watching and chatting in Pippa's car stream a few days ago if I remember correctly.
Oh he did? Interesting.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
fishman just wanna sell coffee. You can see the coffee on the table.....
Does he just have a vomit fetish? Is this why he hired Pippa?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I guess Canada conventions decided that NijiEN isn't enough so they decided, "hey, let's get the japanese nun. Maybe it'll work?"
Thank goodness they decided to get a seiso God-fearing nun instead of some:
:WHORE!!!:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Honestly, for a lot of them this would be a more effective deterrent than stealth suspensions.....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Hololive doing another EN Talent Survey.

Mall: Gura
Table Manners: Fauna
Saleswoman: Kiara
Driver: IRyS
Teacher: Kronii
Sister: Watson
Fight: Mori
Laughter: Bae
Pet: Kiara (Oh my god who could have ever predicted this answer)
Tsundere: Kronii

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Honestly did not expect the choice. I thought it's like, iunno, Oliver Evans (cuz ha ha NijiEN gen0) or some notable ones that I can't figure out atm, but I guess she's willing to take the choice.

That and free vacation to canada.

kestraline

Early Adopter
fishman just wanna sell coffee. You can see the coffee on the table.....
He just wants to get rid of the Yuri coffee. Please understand.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What did she mean by this? Will she finally press the "Go Live" button for a substantial amount of time? Is she behind the obvious sock account immediately anti-ing her the other day? We'll find out absolutely none of this on Tuesday, probably:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What did she mean by this? Will she finally press the "Go Live" button for a substantial amount of time? Is she behind the obvious sock account immediately anti-ing her the other day? We'll find out absolutely none of this on Tuesday, probably:

I'm waiting for the "uuuuu tummy hort" tweet on 23:59, Monday.

kukkia

Early Adopter
But Uki’s also going.

(Uki, Alban, and Claire are the announced Niji guests so far. There will probably be more though, most likely some of the Canadians).

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Looks like you found Hoshimeguri Gakuen (Stellar Cycle Campus). Initially the refuge for OG Game Club members after Brave Group replaced them. They all graduated and went indie though, with only one of them still active (Yuzuriha Honami). The group went on hiatus for a while but recruited some members (from the ones you linked I subbed to Mikado and Mama). I don't know how they work now but previously they pushed the member songs through youtube ads hard which drives subs way up but didn't translate to CCV (2-3view around 100k subs). One of them actually may have graduated because of this (Fugami Nanana, if you remember the Vtuber with a brown paper bag as her head, it's her).
Mikado generally does midnight karaoke, has the most interesting Vtuber "outfit" (basically body paint). Mama (Kuramochi Kyoko) does a lot of Mahjong Soul (with screaming and desk slams), ASMR, and lots of multiplayer collabs (Dread Hunger, Among Us, Feign, etc).
Will look into Sakura since you recommended her.

Indie Rulia Hoshina returns from quite a long hiatus and long time listeners are back in her return stream as well (including English speaking mods).

She does weekend ASMR and Matsuri visited her debut stream.

Well she is singing right now with a goal of getting 15k subs if you or anybody wanna drop by to see her voice

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Edit:
Also joined the Not-Riifu Discord. I barely use Discord but I want to know what happened and this seems to be the easiest way to get it from the horse's mouth. About 150 members in total and rising (she was expecting 40). She mentioned not being able to stream. She wanted to do a watch-along but someone else has to stream it which makes me think she is under some sort of non-compete clause or some shit.

She had mentioned that she was making content throughout the year for her ASMR account so that she could have a release schedule and basically come out with 1 video a day or so in 2024. To avoid Discord bullshit she basically will open it when she's online and close it when she goes offline to avoid having to deal with tards starting shit (that might possibly fuck her over) and having to deal with discord groomers mods. Smart move honestly.

She got 2 cats (what the fuck is it with content creators adopting 2 cats) Probably caught the Rona or the a flu.
As discussed in the Zaion thread, non-competes are often overestimated by Vtubers and by corpos. I don't know if not-Riifu has the money to get anyone to look at hers.

I've heard you're "supposed" to have two cats so they can keep each other company.

Kiara asked Lui, but it turns out, Lui has already been to Austria before
Interesting. I don't think Lui ever mentioned it when talking about where she's been overseas, but that would explain why she knew more about tourist destinations in Austria than Kiara did.

"I think Discord has a soundboard of all of us."

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Okay Yuri Nano aka @Favi its time to reveal the horrors of Phase Connect since you keep hinting about it.
You could have joined here anonymously but instead explicitly brought attention to yourself. Tell us why fishman bad, grill him.
:fishfry:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Okay Yuri Nano aka @Favi its time to reveal the horrors of Phase Connect since you keep hinting about it.
You could have joined here anonymously but instead explicitly brought attention to yourself. Tell us why fishman bad, grill him.

Do we have any idea where Yuri lives and her timezone? The IP of this user is static and shared across the gay sockpuppets they kept trying to make, so I'm idly curious if it corresponds to her geographical location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom