"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Zack: I must wash my hands, I must wash my hands, I must wash my hands!
kson: No! NooooooOOOOOO!!!!

1: Gura
2: Ina
3: Pekora
idk how you are getting pekora
This was all about Ina, Ame and Gura
The three of them refused doing all of these things with her, most notably Ame, Ina and Gura hid unter the table when Kiara wanted to take a commemorative photo together
Weren't Nene and someone else on JP supposed to visit her and then go to Spain together? I am remembering correctly I'm sure of it.
Nene and Marine were indeed interested in going to Europe
But fuck knows what happend to their passports
Flare and Noel were also interested in going, especially Flare because she is surprisingly really into german culture
Kiara asked Lui, but it turns out, Lui has already been to Austria before
Nene did talk with Kiara about visiting Spain. Also the one that was planning on visiting was Marine... but Japanese and passports/travel... i would not be suprised if Nina from Niji visit her first.

You joke, but Nina has proven capable of spontaneously traveling pretty much anywhere, a talent apparently anyone in Hololive seems to lack
This part is still interesting and confusing to me. I'm hoping if any Kiara watchers here can help fill in the gaps in my knowledge.

As far as I know Kiara has named several members coming to visit her:
  1. Ame. This one was brought up the earliest. She was hyping up her visit a lot, which ended up didn't happen. Ame talked about facing issues with her passport and most just assume that was the reason she couldn't make it. The thing was, while Kiara constantly talk about it, Ame almost never brought it up. The only time she even talked about a trip (she even used a more general location of "Europe" instead of "Austria"), she was like "Oh, others are going on XXX? Then guess I'll go at that time too" make it seems like it was never as set in the stone as what Kiara implied.
  2. Mumei. From what I know, this one was almost happened. Mumei talked about it a lot too. The unfortunate thing was Mumei fell sick at the end so she couldn't make it.
  3. Calli. Nothing much to say here, it ended up that she was the only one who made it.
  4. Unnamed "3rd person". The most confusing one to me, since they would have been the 4th person if we just go by the list. As far as I know, we never get to know who this person is?
The Ame one didn't work out because of Ames weird Passport troubles. She was supposed to come to Kiara before Summer, but that was post-poned over and over again. Then, Kiara called Ame off of it because by that time she saw that 3D mocap studios are either too expensive or fully booked months in advance in Europe, so she decided to use her last resort and do the recording for her Birthday 3D in Ames studio. So instead of Ame coming to Europe, it ended up being Kiara going to the US instead.
Rather by coincidence, this then turned into the first big Holo Myth offcollab because it happend at the same time as AX and DDK had business there. The rest of Myth decided to visit becasue its a rare opportunity of Kiara being a lot closer to the NA girls than she usually is, so they also came down to catch a glimpse of her.
Fauna and Bae also showed up, but I dont remember why, but I dont believe its just because Myth was grouping and they also wanted a look at their senpais.

Yeah, seems like this one most likey would have happend. Kiara wanted to shave and wax mumeis leg hair on stream, since she doesnt have any of her own. Consensus is that Mumei fell sick with Covid at the last minute and wasn't able to travel.

That unnamed 3rd Person was Mumei as well. Early on, when plans were not fix yet, Kiara didn't want to reveal the names of the people visiting her and just talked about 3 people meeting up. Either Kiaras ESL or just unclear wording made it sound like there was going to be 3rd Person (Ame was specualated again) but later Kiara made it clear that Calli and Mumei were the only ones who made any real efforts and plans to visit her.

Right now, its unlikely when anyone from Holo will visit Kiara next
For now, Kiara will soon (sometime beginning of June) fly to Ame to record a 3D MV amongst other stuff, afterwards she will go to Japan for other recordings (probably for the EN concert; eventually her Birthday as well but not sure yet)
More likely, just like Ina, she will be able to record a Birthday 3D but will only get the opportunity after the actual date.

The next Vacation (nothing set-up yet) will probably be Kiara visiting Reine by the end of the year in Indonesia again, to escape the winter on a tropical Island. But that as well might not happen, depending on when Hololive decides to give 3D Debuts to Hololive ID2 (and I expect them in Q3 or Q4 of this year)

Bettel Fanbase seems to have put out a cookbook for his birthday, but apparently not all sumissions were read though and a few a bit unfitting ones made it into the final product

on the new hugbox rules from Hololive, I quite like this take

Its a whole lotta nothing, but it doesn't hurt to just put it out there anyways
Translating "supporters" into "friends" was a blunder from Cover imo, but in the end, still a nothingburger

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Has anyone mentioned that Hanya called Pippa talented yet? I tried searching but didn't find anything.

I wonder if BunhongTokki reads this thread or if he's just really on top of Pippa mentions like I am. If you read this K-Pippa clipper, I love your clips man!

Limkin

The three of them refused doing all of these things with her, most notably Ame, Ina and Gura hid unter the table when Kiara wanted to take a commemorative photo together
I would do too. Knowing how retarded Kiara can be and her sheer level of technical incompetence this is just begging for your mug to be posted all over the internet. Sure if you know where to look you can easily find it, but it's not the same as plastered all over the sns. We are talking about "doesn't know you need to plug a cable into computer for VR headset to work" level of dumb.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Bettel Fanbase seems to have put out a cookbook for his birthday, but apparently not all sumissions were read though and a few a bit unfitting ones made it into the final product

Any time you see a twitter post that ends with the phrase "do better" you know you can immediately disregard it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Flare and Noel were also interested in going, especially Flare because she is surprisingly really into german culture
Kiara asked Lui, but it turns out, Lui has already been to Austria before
Flare needs German sausages.
Lui has already had them.
Noel will just take any sausage at all.

I feel sorry for the nordics. Worst food in the world, yet nobody calls it out as racist when people say as much.

I'll respect Juniipur's take the day she consumes hakarl filled surstromming and proclaims his or her love for nordic cuisine.

UberSoldat

No Name

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of bettel, i didnt find what happened, but his mama made some apology

(A)

(A)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
@The Proctor how do you feel about long nails?
signal-2023-05-19-06-55-57-188.jpg

Tweet/Archive
20230519_064952.jpg

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Speaking of bettel, i didnt find what happened, but his mama made some apology

(A)

(A)

From what I've read, she made a Tweet in which she misunderstood the joke "which is the better Bettel" in Bettel's Birthday Stream poll. She took it seriously and thought that fans preferred the fanmade one over hers and she thought she didn't do a good enough job.

The fans immediately cleared the misunderstanding which is why the original tweet got deleted.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Never thought I'd see this collab. Salome is doing a collab series with Shinya Arino aka GCCX's Kacho Arino.

Watching the first part at the moment and while I don't know Japanese in the fucking slightest, seems like this collab might've been something Arino joked about doing in the past. Also Salome isn't really advertised as a Nijisanji Vtuber or anything along those lines, just a Vtuber; this might be falling in line with what one of Niji's main producers talked about in a past interview, how they'd rather not shove their own branding into a separate Vtuber/music unit's media appearances and just let them be viewed on their own, since when you think of a musician you generally don't think about their record label anyway.

Also the collab went 2-way; Arino also popped up on Salome's channel to do RE7

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I would do too. Knowing how retarded Kiara can be and her sheer level of technical incompetence this is just begging for your mug to be posted all over the internet. Sure if you know where to look you can easily find it, but it's not the same as plastered all over the sns. We are talking about "doesn't know you need to plug a cable into computer for VR headset to work" level of dumb.
This is bait but I will bite

Considering the amount of offcollabs Kiara and Calli have done, and yet there is not a single photo of both of them together out there, to me is clear proof that Kiara knows how to handle sensitive photos and if to post them or not
And its not even a rules thing, Bettel and Magnis offcollab proved that there is no issue posting together as roommates on photos, so Kiara isnt posting the photos, not because she isn't allowed to, but because she keeps them private

Also, tell me, how often has a technologocal yab from Kiara lead to a leak? Because iirc it literally only happend once when it showed that her PC was still called Keeki (and that kind of issue seems to apply to 90% of Hologirls):youlittleshit:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
From what I've read, she made a Tweet in which she misunderstood the joke "which is the better Bettel" in Bettel's Birthday Stream poll. She took it seriously and thought that fans preferred the fanmade one over hers and she thought she didn't do a good enough job.

The fans immediately cleared the misunderstanding which is why the original tweet got deleted.
Poor Senzaki-mama. They don't prefer Bettel2's art, they prefer Bettel2's everything else!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara was the one who leaked Pomu's nudes.

Yes, her offline meeting the youtube silver deprived Nijis happened afterwards. That just shows how clumsy she is.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Who is this and why does she sound soooo damn familiar? 🤔
======

Also Hololive is having a crossover with World of Warships, but i cannot for the life of me remember this even being announced, or any of the girls playing it.

I remember Pippa playing WoW. I remember a few others. But not any Holomems. Am i losing it? Is this old?

image.png

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bunch of autistic replies.

Most troons have been sexually assaulted or abused by a parent or by an older person they got groomed by.
In most cases their sexual assault is "I was sitting on uncle Ben's lap and he touched my butt" or "Uncle Ben was showing me his dick". Yes, there are real victims of violence who have problems as adults. But they don't trumpet it left and right.
You know the joke
"Howd you know a trans person walked into the bar? He'll tell you"
That's what surprises me the most. If I suddenly decided to get boobs and pretend to be a girl I would try to behave in such a way that they would only know I wasn't a real woman when I pulled out "Mr. Studd" from under my skirt.
Guys I have some bad news in regards to my oshi.

Her hamster may or may not be dead. She said she was staying up watching its condition and she might not be able to sleep in the first tweet but that second tweet which is just “No…” is a lot more ominous. Not an exact confirmation of her hamsters death but it kind of implies it. After she tweets out official confirmation it’s likely she will be taking a break, guessing around a month or so since I’m certain this will have hit Noel quite hard.

I always thought that hamsters were just expendable, since they can die just from a loud sound.
This is our new-old sad girl?

@kestraline there you go you got some hands already

And not just hands
Kallin.jpg
FUh40qZXEAEIEsI.jpg

Limkin

Oh Reimu would know everything about internet bullying being part of Ethyria and involved with Vox. It's no wonder vtubers like this show so much, they can point to just about any episode and go "yep, this is how it is for us too"

Also I brought up some time ago Enna malding about her fans dating each other. Well here is a clip of the most recent example

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom