"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

So how long will the idol dream last, place your bets now:

moonjelly menhera level could be top notch in the phase connect talent. Yesterday she also had a mini meltdown about her student enrolment:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So how long will the idol dream last, place your bets now:

I mean the other Malaysian college student in PC is a perfect ideal Idol, I'm sure everything will work out perfectly!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I mean the other Malaysian college student in PC is a perfect ideal Idol, I'm sure everything will work out perfectly!

Imagine these two living together.

Welcome Moldjelly/Jelly Moldyyumi! :mold2:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Some interesting car mockups, including Pippa's Botan car sketch come to life

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Ito Life is a good example, talented artist and funnyman, he just got that babiniku model because that's what he was known for.
For those who still don't get it, Ito Life's main theme in his art is waifu with big boobs, and the vtubers that he designed (Nijisanji JP's Aizono Manami and the disgraced NoriPro Yumeno Lilith) all have the same defining feature, which is big ballistics.

So it kinda make sense for his funny brain to just, start a vtubing side gig as a woman with big badonkers despite being a dude. And it just works. He got new fans that knew him from vtubing stuff, his fellow artist drew a NSFW doujin based on his vtuber avatar (twice, i think), and he's having fun all the same. I think he might leads other artists to start vtubing side gigs too, but not sure.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Hi-rez you faggots, let me buy the Ironmouse skin with gems, I've been literally saving for years for moments like these.

also unsurprisingly mouse is the face of the event.
1684380532202.png

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Mathematicians completely BTFO'd

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
God i sure feel bad for proctor. He just want to have fun in the forum he created abd is instead getting roasted every opportunity. We should be thankfull for him instead.

This post is sponsored by proctor having you at gunpoint ! #ad #havefun #noroastingelprocterino

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is there some somethingawful lore that I'm too zoomer to know about or does Lia just hate "goon" because of its association with lolishit?
Without looking for a timestamp, I'll assume it might be related to the definition of 'gooning' on urbandictionary.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think he might leads other artists to start vtubing side gigs too, but not sure.
Aside from Pochi-mama, didn't Subaru get her artist to become a vtuber too?

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
If you're talking about Shigure Ui, then yes, she also does some Vtubing

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I missed the last few minutes of Lia's stream, but it was privated when I went back to watch. Wonder if she decided she has shared too many details about her PL. She did mention her birthday month at one point but it was with such emphasis that I assumed she was joking.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Felicidades to all of the Phasefriends MoonJelly is really fucking good
felicitaciones-pancarta-tipogr%C3%A1fica-de-colores.jpg
I checked moonjelly's channel and it seeems like she's gonna be the music focused talent of phase

has a nice voice and I pray to god she doesn't have basic bitch taste in music and she produces interesting stuff but I don't have much hope.

Moonjelly is not my speed of streamer but her musical talent is actually insane, especially in terms of composing and mixing. Since she does regular music commissions I'd call her a full pro in that regard. I honestly thought she'd be a shoe-in for Holo or Niji just based on her song portfolio + some vtubing experience.

wrp

I missed the last few minutes of Lia's stream, but it was privated when I went back to watch. Wonder if she decided she has shared too many details about her PL. She did mention her birthday month at one point but it was with such emphasis that I assumed she was joking.
see
Is there some somethingawful lore that I'm too zoomer to know about or does Lia just hate "goon" because of its association with lolishit?
She mentioned having used to browse SA, someone started talking about goons in chat, and she rapidly ended stream presumably because she didn't know what goon meant and thought she was gonna get banned for it.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
If you're talking about Shigure Ui, then yes, she also does some Vtubing
Yeah, though iirc Ui did it first. Or maybe Pochi-mama did it first? I don't exactly remember. Point is, there's basically surge of artists who decided to try the vtubing gig after that, ranging from ones that has designed vtuber avatars like Ui-mama or Pochi-mama, to those who doesn't (like Mizuryuu Kei... I think. I don't remember him designing vtuber avatar aside of fucking up his dream gig drawing Hololive Marine's manga or something)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So we have Slugma/Dizzy and MoonJelly confirmed. Has anyone worked out who Invader#3 is yet?
FspgBxMWAAAeLlK

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So we have Slugma/Dizzy and MoonJelly confirmed. Has anyone worked out who Invader#3 is yet?
FspgBxMWAAAeLlK
This one has been suggested because of the caption and being ex-tusundria (I know I misspelled it) who left when slugma did.
https://www.youtube.com/@EmberAmaneArchive/streams
Models don't match but that goes out the window as the other invaders seem to have all new models
Ember/Kallin never got a new model so it is possible she changed it up. There was a point where she mused being a monkey instead of a tiger (which would make sense as to not overlap with the tiger already in Phase). But as far as I know no actual work was done on a new model after she lost access to Kallin. Though she did stream with Urara's model once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom