"I wish for all of the people to stop"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hello frens! o/
Who the fuck broke containment and led this guy here?
Uh oh Mr @thhrang somebody's using the same name on the vtuber forum as youtube and twitter....
evles2.PNG
....you're not gonna just let em do that are you?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah no way vshojo banned Silvervale because of current year wizard game. I'm leaning more towards mythic had a better outlook for her and what she likes to do on stream. /vt/ is gonna have to put a little more effort into their bullshit.

The accusation is just that they suspended her (or perhaps strongly suggested that she take a break), not that they fired her over it. Though who knows at this point. The tweet has given us more questions than answers.

Simp

She never named who the JP member was, but it wasn't Nene
Nene did talk with Kiara about visiting Spain. Also the one that was planning on visiting was Marine... but Japanese and passports/travel... i would not be suprised if Nina from Niji visit her first.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Also Vesper is gushing about "my manager" because of all the help they gave him with his Cover, which seems like it will premiere soon
Manager is code for your oshi, she taught Vesper to sing and he taught her things too.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Emergency, Sleepy is back on youtube

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
As always, blame Nolan.
I mean probably, but I have seen some other names I recognise here touching the poop elsewhere. And anons have been linking or referring to this place on /vt/ for a while now. Do we know if Nolan's been banned from the FlaVR discord yet? That'd answer it.

auxchar

auxiliary character
Welcome, we only ask that you limit your autism enough we don't have to name a react after you.
That's a hard ask, but I'll do what I can. o7

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

PUPPET SUFFERS IN CODING HELL.

TUNE IN TO WATCH.

YOU SICK FREAKS.

I almost backseated when she didn't have the = on her temperature var.

I might have to dip.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I almost backseated when she didn't have the = on her temperature var.

I might have to dip.

Now you understand why I almost never, ever watch vtuber gaming streams unless they're Botan.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, the Phase girls are really hyping up Dizzy.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Because I'm joking, of course. I figured that would come across?

Yeah, I saw this place mentioned in /fvr/, took a look and saw a lot of names I recognized from the discord and decided to pop in.
Please got tell me it wasn't THIS post that got you to come here?

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
one of my favorite 2-views is streaming. drawing, chatting about random bs. comfy. mildly cursed.

Does anyone have a good VTuber for me to Anti?
I wanna join in on the schizo fun.

You can be a Mumberthrax anti. I'm not a vtuber but I could benefit from the adversity, maybe.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Man, the Phase girls are really hyping up Dizzy.
Its not surprising. Many of us who are familiar with her tenure as Slugma knew how good a manger she was and liked her a ton. Several of us were pretty sad when she seemed to disappear after leaving Tsunderia.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
one of my favorite 2-views is streaming. drawing, chatting about random bs. comfy. mildly cursed.

First words I hear on clicking, "All over your nipples" bruh.
20 minutes in holy fuck this woman is unhinged and it reminds me of beatani but not an esl. I am both disgusted and amused. and even less of a filter somehow.:eyehearts:

Last edited:

Simp

Now you understand why I almost never, ever watch vtuber gaming streams unless they're Botan.
You can watch somone that wants to be backseated? Malding in chat is half the fun!

auxchar

auxiliary character
Please got tell me it wasn't THIS post that got you to come here?
As a matter of fact, it was!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Its not surprising. Many of us who are familiar with her tenure as Slugma knew how good a manger she was and liked her a ton. Several of us were pretty sad when she seemed to disappear after leaving Tsunderia.
I just hope she is a talent not a talent/manager, that weird dynamic can lead to some ugly shitshows if the other girls start feeling she gets away with things or some girls she is close with get away with things. If they're aiming for her to be an a-chan that mostly just does official streams and some goofy streams here and there, it can work specially since phase weekly seems like a permanent thing and having 2 talents show up constantly can be a logistic nightmare considering how spread they are.

auxchar

auxiliary character

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom