"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
The part that's weird to me is, I thought invaders were supposed to be indies that are picked up by Phase while mantaining the IP. What's the point?
That's essentially what I was asking, is this someone who exists or a new person?

Its a person that exist but she is rebranding to join phase, new name and model, but she just renamed and is using all her old account that already exit:
Confirmed to be Umiushi Urara, the ex-talent manager and streamer at Tsunderia.
For people unaware she wiped the last tweets she had on her Twitter account and changed her handle to @dizzydokuro about a week ago.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Also kson as a maid too. Zentreya has been badly photoshopped in, who knows why. Another fucking model change?
7m4uys.jpg

kestraline

Early Adopter
I thought I was having a schizo episode since Kson was right there and nobody pointed it out.

View attachment 25731

The part that's weird to me is, I thought invaders were supposed to be indies that are picked up by Phase while mantaining the IP. What's the point?
The speculation is Slugma couldn't get the IP from Tsunderia despite the company closing so went with a new model entirely. The Twitter and Twitch are old accounts, the YouTube account is from last year, who knows why she couldn't just keep the old one unless it's still in Tsunderia's hands and they were unwilling to transfer it.

There was a deleted tweet earlier in the year implying legal action regarding Tsunderia so no idea if it was to do with the model or perhaps her getting found out to be working for Phase Connect despite being under a possible no compete clause. It's well known that fishman wanted her to be in the company for quite a long time now and she advertised the recent Phase auditions too as a good company to apply to.

At the same time, if the new Jelly account is actually real, it may imply fishman wants the IP to be completely his so they have to debut as a new model from the start rather than later on like Lumi and Yuri, but they get some control of how it should look like, in comparison to Gen 3 being premade models foisted on them with barely any changes. It's possible that Moon Jelly gets to shill the new account publicly like how Idol did with Riro Ron / ky0resu.

I think we need to wait until the third one gets unveiled to confirm whether or not they all had to get new accounts and new names.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Does anyone have a good VTuber for me to Anti?
I wanna join in on the schizo fun.
I haven't heard a good "orange woman bad" post lately. You could always start there.

But people have been thirsting pretty hard lately, so you might not get the traction you want.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Here have a clip showcasing Selen's guest appearances at a convention called Cyber Sakura and how some of her fans is trying to propose to Selen before she rejects them.

I don't know how to archive twitter video pls spoonfed

wannabeschizo

There are many orange women. I can list 5 off of the top of my head.
Which one? 🤔

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That's essentially what I was asking, is this someone who exists or a new person?
Well they've announced this as invaders, so they're invaders, but I guess it is peculiar that she changed names too. Maybe to match a new model, since outline doesn't match Urara. If they cared about people knowing who it was they wouldn't have all the talents saying "I love her she helps me so much" and stuff. People also said if Moon Jelly is another invader she is likely getting a new model since the outline doesn't* match her old one. This also opens up possiblities for the 3rd one too as somebody was saying they think/hope the mischief/blaze one is this person https://www.youtube.com/@EmberAmaneArchive/streams but her model doesn't have the ahoge the outline on the promo does. But that doesn't matter if they're getting new models
Edit: spelling ever worse in morning

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Ela collab with, whoever the fuck this is

Alenka Inventra is part of DigiKagi, an Indonesian corpo which launched in March 2022. Alenka and Pirrou Sophia are listed at "Gen 0" and their channels pre-date the corpo's launch. On the corpo's about page they also offer "services for Vtubers or parties who want to dive into the world of Vtubers and digital content creation" in addition to developing their own Vtubers. So they offer talent agency services to third parties, I guess? I don't know how common that is for Indonesian corpos.

Alenka has a few covers and originals.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You shoul start to anti rin penrose. Start rumors about her sub count being boosted by her japanese whale ( if hes still aroind lol )

auxchar

auxiliary character

wannabeschizo

You shoul start to anti rin penrose. Start rumors about her sub count being boosted by her japanese whale ( if hes still aroind lol )
give me the tea on the japanese whale sister

Kalion

:)
This also opens up possiblities for the 3rd one too as somebody was saying they think/hope the mischief/blaze one is this person https://www.youtube.com/@EmberAmaneArchive/streams but her model doesn't have the ahoge the outline on the promo does. But that doesn't matter if they're getting new models
Ember/Kallin never got a new model so it is possible she changed it up. There was a point where she mused being a monkey instead of a tiger (which would make sense as to not overlap with the tiger already in Phase). But as far as I know no actual work was done on a new model after she lost access to Kallin. Though she did stream with Urara's model once.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imavtubergregcouldyouantime..PNG

I have Vroids gas, could you anti me?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
give me the tea on the japanese whale sister
You wanna get spoodfed the infos too? You dont deserve the glorious title of being an anti. :pathetic:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The very moment he tries to slander Rin :amegunl:

Also yeah her JP whale Mako is still around. He still only talks in superchats and sometimes the stuff he says feels weirdly degen but I think it's just the ESL doing its thing. He also uses his oil baron money on nice commissions so he ain't all bad.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I've heard Rie had an anti slot open up recently.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright, you seem to also want tips on how to be an anti. I got you Dawg

First off you need to find a 1, 2 or possibly 3 view with low-ish engagement. Alright with me so far.

Next you need to test the waters, throw money at them anonymously. I'm talking low amounts like 20 to 100 dollars. If it makes them cry or they start to get nervous, then the anti is working.

Then once that has been determined what you need to do is on a random stream give them 1000+ dollars for no reason and RUIN THEIR LIFE. After that it is drinks with the bros, a successful anti job. Onto the next, hell yeah

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Idk what this is and its too long to read ( im at work )

no I didn't read it
It's so funny that Sydsnap went as herself instead of Hime for whatever video this is.

White American woman look like piggu next to japanese women
You can start by telling melody to kill herself for daring to speak to pikamee and infecting her with her whore aids

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom