"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah, but how are the investors getting that 11 million back?
Great question, maybe Kson and Nazuna will finally start giving backalley handies in Kabukicho, Kson will be excited solely because it reminds her of her favorite series, Yakuza

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

"I have no idea how VShojo make money"
Neither do we, Henyamee, neither do we.
VShojo could make plenty if they handled Merch and took 50% of it + a cut on sponsorships and appearance fees. The problem is I have a bad feeling they think they can make a lot more money without realizing the functional limitations. Though, realistically, the plan was clearly to take VC money, jack up the valuation and sell it for a profit, then watch all of the talent leave because they didn't get a cut.

Actually a fun question: who has equity stakes in the company? I'm guessing the ones that just left didn't. Kson seems like she doesn't. Just Melody and Gunrun?

Great question, maybe Kson and Nazuna will finally start giving backalley handies in Kabukicho, Kson will be excited solely because it reminds her of her favorite series, Yakuza
There's bad ideas in life, then there's this. One shouldn't ever let the Menhara near their willy.

Good point @Sankisei . Mafu tapped that and somehow came out of it with his still attached. Many a Man hasn't been so lucky.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'm gonna lose my shit laughing if fucking vshojo ends up being the real jew scam instead of the actual jew corp.
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
a fuckton of investor money, some 11 Million USD was the last recorded sum
I went looking for funny dirt on some of these gay California-based venture capital firms and instead found a weird connection to a mental health non-profit that claims to have spawned from World of Warcraft? The CEO was involved in some way with the UN, WHO, and EU Parliament. What the fuck?

jason.png

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I went looking for dirt on some of these weird California-based venture capital firms and instead found a weird connection to a mental health non-profit that claims to have spawned from World of Warcraft? The CEO was involved in some way with the UN, WHO, and EU Parliament. What the fuck?
Yeah, there is some very big players behind VSJ in terms of investment funnily enough, i saw some schizposts in the farms and 4chan about it, something about the NWO funding it or some shit

NWO money wasnt enough to keep 3 talents around apparently, sad!

Topo Chico

Yo any Jongers?

1684202400596.png1684202589537.png
She aint even live yet dawg (1 minute tell live)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Regardless of it being a riding mower or push mower, I want a stream/video of her mowing a lawn for real. Doesn't have to be fancy. Just mount a camera to the mower or something. I think the first piece of content I watched from her was her clips from that Lawn Mower Simulator stream, and it was great. It wouldn't be too exciting, but just the idea of it would be funny.

Negzana

Hey Henya is doing a collab, might wa- and Froot joins. Nevermind.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Apparently, Tenma needs 7 hours to kill a single frog.

...And she's back at the beginning.

Topo Chico

Apparently, Tenma needs 7 hours to kill a single frog.

...And she's back at the beginning.
It's 14h+ her last 7h stream was the same frogs. First frog was also 7h. 21+ hours of fighting frogs

1684204844359.png
stolen from twitter

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Chumbuds can thank Kiara again this week. At least on stream with Gura appearing confirmed!
Dont know how many Towa fans we have here but it is her time for holotalk.

It's me I'm Towa fans. Look at this beautiful cover she uploaded over the weekend.

The chicken better shill it during Holotalk or else she'll be put in those ovens she loves so much :kikiriki:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Nijibros and Nijisis from /vt/ have more credibility than these 'Vtuber Journalist' Nijifans..... go figure :smugselen:
I'll provide the copium and say that that guy's not so much a Nijifan as he is a "all corpos bad." They're the one who ran into flak for the Silvervale piece a while back. I remember that after they ran into criticism for calling Hololive an idol thing he went back and edited it to add Nijisanji as well lol. They also got some flak from Nijifans for bitching about Kotoka saying "retard."

My guess is that in this case they saw Niji being shitty in regards to merch and decided to use that to rag on Hololive as well.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii SC reading, aka stealth chatting stream.

EDIT: kronii's schedule.
1684205921068610.png
EDIT2: tweet.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Negzana

I feel like I missed something with who VioletNugget is.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I have a question for you guys. Do you think that female vtubers are ashamed to be women? Like, they imagine that they have a dick instead of accepting the fact that they were born with an inferior body? I ask this because it's so bizarre to imagine that anyone would be fine with being referred to as a woman, but these vtubers talk about, and refer to themselves, as if they're women all the time. I'm sure they find this to be very degrading, but they have to tolerate it for the sake of their job.

Take Selen for example. People always say that she's talented and tyat she's done a lot, but no one acknowledges that it's only noteworthy because she's a woman. If she were a man, everyone would be expecting a lot more from him.

What do you guys think about this? Am I on to something here, or am I misunderstanding something?
@The Proctor I'd check this one out for socking

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom