"'The Thing'? Is that the movie with Sadako?"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I may be wrong but I believe she mentioned she hit pred in one of the earlier seasons and this is Season 17, so that likely won't dissuade antis from memeing on her. A lot of online games develop higher skill requirements as the game goes on. It's like dropping a League player that was Diamond 1 in Season 2 in the current game environment, they'd likely struggle hard to get Diamond 1 again.
Pick Newest Champion. get free wins only knowing the basics of the game.
That or pick the old standbys Amumu Morgana Jinx Khazix Blitzcrank Zed Malphite. and win because riot refuses to tone down their CC AND Burst. exceptZed/Jinx who will just run down whole teams

Punished Lurker

There was conversation about possible restrictions on Niji EN roommate content in the Zaion thread and I just remembered that before Ren Debuted, Jordan Sweeto collabed a ton with his girlfriend Wolfychu and other indie vtubers but since then he hasn't had far as I've seen
I can't see why he stopped other than an inability to
I was never too interested in looking for PL info, but it's so weird to know he was (is?) the boyfriend of Wolfychu, I only know about her because she was adjacent to Emirichu a couple of years ago. I don't think they have ever collabed so it seems he kept some good opsec about it (or because I just don't care that much I just didn't hear about it)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
/vt/ has been busy memeing the shit out of this reveal.
View attachment 25422
View attachment 25421
A fucking play button storage room, holy fucking shit Riku.
Holy shit the bottom seems like a smoking gun, i didnt beleeb Zaion wholly solely because of that Mysta video but now i kinda do, lmao

how in the fuck is niji managed??, i remember back in the day the punching bag for retarded management was Holo but now anything that pops up about Niji has a fuckton of re-added context from older clips lmfao

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I was never too interested in looking for PL info, but it's so weird to know he was (is?) the boyfriend of Wolfychu, I only know about her because she was adjacent to Emirichu a couple of years ago. I don't think they have ever collabed so it seems he kept some good opsec about it (or because I just don't care that much I just didn't hear about it)
You just missed it they are/were a public YouTube couple this is one of many collabs

And wolfy

And here Emi and Wolfy talk Daidus and Sweeto from a year ago

Other half of that Collab

And here is one of many pics of the two of them from Twitter

Screenshot_20230515-115057-886.png

Last edited:

Disappointment

There's drama happening with FlaVR? Black company confirmed??
So far it seems just badly timed things.

>marie wanting to start fresh because she can't change model and be what she wants: a true loli
>marie wants to expand past flavr audience
>says every flavr members stream has same people and doesn't think she can grow
>says someone shared her PL and won't be linking her new accounts when/if they're made
>sena wants to expand past flavr and wants to avoid "drama of name"
>several people are on life influenced breaks

Some things are sadly just life in the way, others seem like they've been in the works for a bit or been slowly rolling to a finish line. The PL stuff is a bit concerning.

Brolime right now telling people to pay respect to streamer rules/preferences for their chat. Not obligated to respond to messages they don't like. Personal note - I've noticed there's some "interesting" people who keep going against this wish in other flavr streams when the streamer has said "don't." He's also saying no one is obligated to work with/promote/give special perms to EVERY person who adds flavr to their name.

I should be working...

Last edited:

Limkin

how in the fuck is niji managed??, i remember back in the day the punching bag for retarded management was Holo but now anything that pops up about Niji has a fuckton of re-added context from older clips lmfao
They didn't have any EN presence and no one on worldwide part of the internet gave a shit about Nijisanji to talk about them in general. It's the consequences of their own success in getting bigger audience. Also a lot of drama coming out of japanese side was quickly shut down with "well ackchually it's just bad translation" bs by the shills. Hard to use the same tricks when it's english speaking members

Nabeshin

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Holy shit the bottom seems like a smoking gun, i didnt beleeb Zaion wholly solely because of that Mysta video but now i kinda do, lmao
Looks like Holo has learned a lot since the Mel problem back in 2019 and then every drama going foward Aloe,Coco,Rushia,etc.
The only big problem now is the perms for every branch
EYKBT5LVcAA4VAr

hololive ruined /jp/

Pick Newest Champion. get free wins only knowing the basics of the game.
That or pick the old standbys Amumu Morgana Jinx Khazix Blitzcrank Zed Malphite. and win because riot refuses to tone down their CC AND Burst. exceptZed/Jinx who will just run down whole teams
jinx needs to scale to late game and that requires a lot of effort from the rest of the team.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
This is why people are going to clown on her if she ever uses it to brag. It's nice that she can say she finally got pred while she was in Niji but it's basically a non-achievement. Especially with 2 pros to automatically put her team in the top 10 ranking each game.
you know I'm starting to think that dude she was salty about calling her a fake that got carried to pred might've been right. :smugina:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think Sawa put it best last zatsu

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

/vt/ has been busy memeing the shit out of this reveal.

A fucking play button storage room, holy fucking shit Riku.

Nijisanji has to take another 1% from merch to afford shipping the play button. :mitothink:

Looks like Holo has learned a lot since the Mel problem back in 2019 and then every drama going foward Aloe,Coco,Rushia,etc.
The only big problem now is the perms for every branch
EYKBT5LVcAA4VAr

I didn't follow Vtuber's until Coco's graduation, but my understanding from most of Hololive's issues have historically just been inexperience in the Media space. Mel's primary issue was a bad hiring for a manager they didn't deal with quick enough? Even their permissions issues was somewhat more of a legal gray area since YT is a US-based platform.

At this point, beyond being experienced in the space now, HoloLive also has adapted to the rather harsh reality of surviving as a company online: you need to have teeth and make examples of people or groups that cause you issues. The fact Hololive outright dropped China over the mentioning of Taiwan by Coco is still more stones than I've seen out of most companies anywhere. Yagoo isn't perfect, but he'll defend his collection of sad girls to the ends of the earth.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nijisanji has to take another 1% from merch to afford shipping the play button. :mitothink:
They give the talents the one photo of the button, before they sell it off to the Jap gypsies to melt down for scrap metal.

Gotta jewmaxx to get another yacht.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So I was just scrolling through IRyS's likes for more art to save...

I get the feeling they may have talked about this on CHaDcast but I haven't seen the stream yet.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Super meta happening at the moment with Giri reacting to asmongold reacting to Giri reacting to his steak.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spidor wants to finish Metroid Fusion today

Stunned But Dumb

I admit, I do exaggerate a bit about how much I dislike twitch but sometimes it isn't an exaggeration
1684175878434.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I admit, I do exaggerate a bit about how much I dislike twitch but sometimes it isn't an exaggerationView attachment 25426
I was told VPN to poland for twitch as they don't/can't do ads there. Seems to work. Sometimes you need to switch refresh and switch refresh

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think they fired a lot of staff and we're just now seeing the fruits of their mismanagement.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
So I was just scrolling through IRyS's likes for more art to save...

I get the feeling they may have talked about this on CHaDcast but I haven't seen the stream yet.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, my timelines have been filled with Zelda clips of weird shit, Crucifixion, firing squads, Catapults, reenactment of 9/11 and fully functional fighter jets and mechs, you name it, I have seen dozens of clips of this game and not a single one looked like someone playing the actual game, I don't even know what normal gameplay in this game is suppose to look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom