"Why was the crotch aiming not working?"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

themanimthehills

Guess this confirms they really are here though.

Well, if we ever needed confirmation Phase girls besides Pippa know this place, this is about the best we could ask for. Grats on the notoriety @superduper :smugpipi:
But here's the real question, did they read the fart fetish stuff that was posted on here? If so, did they get any 'ideas' from it? :smugrys::smugina::shiinawangy::wtfman:

Retarded Twitter News: Twitter freaks stop taking pot shots at Phase Connect challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]

Archive
Edit: And the hits just keep on coming!

I hate these people so much. Everything is so warped to them.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Felti doing art and karaoke

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

AMI SCHEDULE

FwIM50MWcAEHDJr.jpg

A rare week with a whole 2! Yes 2! Breaks! insert your obligatory "she hates us" "graduation imminent!" here

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
(whatever the male version of fujo is)

An ATV poster.

>8gb ram

You can't even run fucking Chrome, forget trying to run a vtuber channel.

Hi. I'm streaming from an 8GB machine. A laptop even.

It helps that I don't use Chrome though, and that I stick to older and less demanding games so far. (This week: Quake, Slime Rancher, and Mercenaries (an Xbox game played on my 360 via capture card).)

I know I'll get more attention if I can more often play the hot game du jour so I do intend to get a gaming PC at some point but it will probably have to wait until after I move later this year (or maybe I'll just get a "gaming laptop" even though that's a contradiction IMO). Before that I'll probably just get a Switch that I can feed to my capture card (just have a Lite so far) so I can at least play new-release Switch games and maybe get some eyeballs that way.

But this whole experiment has been a lesson in not letting the pursuit of not letting perfect be the enemy of good enough, something I've sometimes had problems with in the past, so getting the latest hardware wasn't a priority. (And also I haven't made a penny off of any of this so far.)

How do you pull a muscle cutting vegetables? Good grief, woman.

Seems like @superduper's been getting too much fanmail lately.

Archive

> don't contact me unless it's for work
> i am not accepting any work

Azehara posted this clip from Lia's late-night League stream last night where she ponders vtubers selling their chairs. I thought it was pretty funny.

Lia also did a Twitter space earlier today while finalizing her schedule.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
them /pcg/ fellas know too, who could've guessed.

View attachment 25331
I love how they're all shitting on Rie for even alluding to me because that has to be one of the dumbest things she could possibly do. If I were a real schizo I would use this as incentive to go buck wild! She's lucky I'm so generous!

UberSoldat

But this whole experiment has been a lesson in not letting the pursuit of not letting perfect be the enemy of good enough, something I've sometimes had problems with in the past, so getting the latest hardware wasn't a priority. (And also I haven't made a penny off of any of this so far.)
This. THIS.

People get lost in investing more and more into expensive equipment to up their stream game without getting the proper experience firsthand. It's a problem in any passionate career tbh, wanting to outdo yourself and stand out more. This is also where people develop imposter syndrome unfortunately.

Sorry if we keep posting this stream, but I don't want people scrolling back just to find the video for specific parts.

I've timestamped the question of why Sayu started vtubing. At 3:36:55 she explains what got her into streaming to begin with.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
How are you guys falling for this Rie/Superduper cover up? Too many people know and she's clearing trying to sway everyone into thinking it isn't her now.

Don't believe her lies.

No Name

I love how they're all shitting on Rie for even alluding to me because that has to be one of the dumbest things she could possibly do. If I were a real schizo I would use this as incentive to go buck wild! She's lucky I'm so generous!

How are you guys falling for this Rie/Superduper cover up? Too many people know and she's clearing trying to sway everyone into thinking it isn't her now.

Don't believe her lies.

All this does is make me believe the :cursedbae: is real.
I've started to unintentionally say superduper IRL. I'm going to go ahead and just say this is some weird Ops to convert people into Rie fans.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While rie is still trying to make sure that superduper is not her, one of the NijisanjiJP talent, Fumi, is going to do a interview of sort with Hana Macchia regarding Hana's 3D debut in 3 hours.

As expected, it's gonna be in japanese, but eh, is their first time collabing with each other (though not exactly Fumi's first collab with ex-id, considering that she has done a cover with Taka Radjiman before). Might be interesting for the uh... the scant remaining niji fans in here. Maybe.

Also Nolan's back. how horrifying.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Akechi has been one of the most confusing Fujo obsessions for me, he had as much beef with the main character as a vegan stew and had a retardedly genero backstory, his 3edgy4u design when he turned evil was also awful
Usuwa Suu's reaction to Akechi turning evil (getting very excited, took a screenshot, and admitting to liking him even more) got me questioning my judgment in the Vtubers I like. Then she ate fried scorpion, large gecko, and giant weevil traumatising other Re:AcT members (except Leona).

She will stream Tsugunohi at 8PM JST alongside 774's Touri Sei and Ieiri Popo. She cancelled her singing stream yesterday because she didn't feel well.

Have you not been paying attention to the men Japanese women like? The more femboy they are, the better.
Not Noah for you gym goers.

Here's the highlight from the best VSpo 3D debut. She and Sumire also reacted to the debut laughing all the time.

The one I am looking forward to next is Beni

Here's a stream I have been looking forward to, Niji's pineapple on pizza lover Chigu streaming an overwhelmingly positive game

Actually would like to see holos stream this as well, especially the pineapple on pizza lovers (Kiara, AZKi, Aki, etc).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Bug Eater

World's easiest pred grind is over (she will never leave the Apex dungeon).

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I've always hated that rule. Don't pussyfoot around it and just come out and say it.

It reminds me of how some vtuber fans insist on using alternate spellings of a vtuber's name, like V0x or N1na, so that the vtuber doesn't know that you're talking about them.

Just pedantic, pansy attitudes.
I agree but also Idols would get fired for exposing who they really are (which is stupid) so speaking openly about PL's was always a tabuu thing. but with an international market means international coverage and abiding the common sense of others.

i think a few smaller corps tried treating this as "digital idols" but hololive set standards and ninji cemented them for the most part.
just do it in vtuber adjacent places like here or social media cesspool of choice.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, just noticed this. Hololive ID twitter account dropped a mention that the official hololive site has recently opened their permanent audition page for the ID branch (or at least, Indonesian-language version of it)

1684143894553.png

possibility of more holoIDs in future.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
(parasocial comment) (sniff emote for no reasone)

I really liked watching her make the Gundam, I hope she streams painting the baby warhammer men too sometime :optimistic:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Pioneer

God's Strongest Dragoon

World's easiest pred grind is over (she will never leave the Apex dungeon).

I really like Selen but doing the easiest pred grind with 2 pros is like the biggest way of getting people to dunk on you for ever bringing it up. I can already see her trying the "but did you get pred?" to someone and they immediately point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom