"Pien outside, but pain inside."Bonnivier Pranaja

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Well, if we ever needed confirmation Phase girls besides Pippa know this place, this is about the best we could ask for. Grats on the notoriety @superduper :smugpipi:

Rin, stop posting here and ignoring Juna.

Oh no man, she's totally thankful for the overly parasocial posting and the completely nonsensical, nonstop, and weird use of her :wtfman::shiinawangy: emotes. Keep up the good work chief.:deztheroom:
Yes, as an artist I'm sure she loves to see the fruits of her labor put to good use! And it's no secret that Shiina's thirst for the platonic love of her cookies is endless and
unyielding. :menhera:
:smugselen:However, sometimes the deepest and truest platonic love for our Oshi is in the things left unspoken :smugpipi:

UberSoldat

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh no, Ollie is horni again
Screenshot - 2023-05-15T023434.384.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu thought the pound sign was the asterisk

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

UberSoldat

Sayu's take on Vshojo: Interesting model, but one that can easily develop into a clique. She herself has had bad experiences with cliques.

LOL she brought up "legal" ROM hacks

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu's take on Vshojo: Interesting model, but one that can easily develop into a clique. She herself has had bad experiences with cliques
Rev up those niji clique rrats

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Retarded Twitter News: Twitter freaks stop taking pot shots at Phase Connect challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]

Archive
Edit: And the hits just keep on coming!

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Sayu's take on Vshojo: Interesting model, but one that can easily develop into a clique. She herself has had bad experiences with cliques
they shit out the door like 20 people in a year, they don't really let them interact with others before debut and a lot of them are very leftoid friendly of course they're gonna form cliques. I used to watch Selen for a while and she seemed to try to stay away from the groups, the only one you could tell she started to grow close to was pomu but other than that she rarely interacted with her own wave after the initial month.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last update before bed a wild Zoey appeared while I was getting ready for bed luckily my friend caught it
Screenshot_20230515-002133.png
Checked Zoey's replies and sure enough
Screenshot_20230515-001757-719.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I missed the context but Sayu just praised Pomu so
that's one check off the list
She just ended stream so I went back real quick and got the context
Timestamped 56:11 an akasuper chatter names ghost of Pomu prompted pomu praise from Sayu "very sweet hard worker"

Context and timestamp for pomu praise added

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Was hanging out in Rana's karaoke just then and I caught a glimpse of this faggòt.
Screenshot_2023-05-15-12-23-23-01_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Can't believe that there would ever come a time where I'd say this, but I think I would've preferred seeing Nolan in the chat instead of this half-brained fuckwit.

Bug Eater

God's Strongest Dragoon

(whatever the male version of fujo is)
Yuri lolicons
Funny how Rie, a small Asian woman, seems to have thicker skin than this guy.
Well yeah, she's just talking shit about herself, why would she be so hung up on that.
Was hanging out in Rana's karaoke just then and I caught a glimpse of this faggòt.
Screenshot_2023-05-15-12-23-23-01_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Can't believe that there would ever come a time where I'd say this, but I think I would've preferred seeing Nolan in the chat instead of this half-brained fuckwit.
Rana's been doing some script reading RP ASMR stuff, it's inevitable she'd attract the weirdos. Even worse, the scripts she's done are angst and yandere, so it's a lot of soft crying and love confession shit. It's like catnip to retards like Gab.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I shall fight at your side comrad. A nene win is a 5th gen win and a 5th gen win is a shishilamy win ( polpol ur great too :holohag::hololove: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom