"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Throw those fucking cans away, that desk is literally Pippa-tier.
They're simi full of water it takes ages to go and pour them out then recycle the cans. ALSO NO MOLD THANKS

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I get that no one here likes block game and its hard to get excited but how many great moments have we had because of minecraft it's the perfect storm of features for playing with friends even if terraria is outright better as a game or things like space engineers satisfactory factorio surpassing it in scale and complexity (i don't care if you can redstone up a whole server so you can play minecraft in minecraft )

as long as the talents use it it's a great investment though it is a small group for a whole server.
I actually enjoy some Minecraft streams every now and then. They're usually fairly relaxing and nice to have on in the background while I'm playing a game or something. Been enjoying Erina streaming it for that reason.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They're simi full of water it takes ages to go and pour them out then recycle the cans. ALSO NO MOLD THANKS
Put them in the sink upside-down and stop making up excuses.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Maybe she saw Pippa go off about the whole thing and stream HogLeg out of spite
Yah she became the lightning rod after her announcing her graduation and took a lot of heat off her. I imagine she really appeared it, especially after seeing how much hate Pippa got by doing that.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Truly best daughter

Archive
20230514_142031.jpg

Edit:

Archive

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Tenma has officially spent a grand total of 15 hours on the Oggdos in Jedi Survivor.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Lemon stealing whore cucked both Pippa and Kirsche by appearing in his clip channel too now

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Hate to double post, this has been linked before. But I felt the need to do so again. Its impressive, it took me a minute to recognize pippas voice. Pippa is singing and its not complete trash. I am blown away.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hate to double post, this has been linked before. But I felt the need to do so again. Its impressive, it took me a minute to recognize pippas voice. Pippa is singing and its not complete trash. I am blown away.

the wonders of sound engineering. Jokes aside pippa has an interesting singing voice and maybe with the proper training she could release originals one day, hell she could even channel her inner senzawa and produce shitposty songs.

Not_glowie

Just lurking

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Does she ever stream yet except shitposting in Twitter? She should be VTwitter instead

Rrat: The "selling pics/GFE on the side" rrat is true and she doesn't stream because she doesn't need to - that's not her main source of income anymore.

More plausble rrat: She's still under a non-compete clause or something like that on her PC contract.

Classic LOL "Mustard Sauce"

ecd-2.png

every time i see the #calliillust tag i always read it as #callilust, i don't know if this was on purpose but last time i checked horses couldn't draw

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but

o-PAINTING-HORSE-facebook.jpg

Airless

Active lurker

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's saxy membership stream begins soon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The other metal birb put up a new model debut waiting room t minus 5 days

I know her more from this gem tho

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rrat: The "selling pics/GFE on the side" rrat is true and she doesn't stream because she doesn't need to - that's not her main source of income anymore.

More plausble rrat: She's still under a non-compete clause or something like that on her PC contract.

View attachment 25258

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but

View attachment 25259
Murray, ye be jinxin' yerself. By presenting two rrats and one as the more realistic rrat. You have doomed the universe into manifesting the GFE rrat as real. We saw how the Pikamee situation went down after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom