"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeshin

I think it's starting to become more and more acceptable, especially since this past few months we have had an unprecedented amount of graduations. The general rule seems to be the talent themselves cannot directly acknowledge their PL but it's ok for other people to do so.
It makes sense but everytime I bring senzawa - gura somewhere besides here and on KF, I got a lot of holonigs mad but it's Good, it's time to began to use the sengura pic here and on twitter just to make they salty

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Forgive the doublepost but Marie Mehlo is graduating FlaVR. I believe this'll be FlaVRs first graduation

Archive
Edit:

Archive

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

cucurut

Chapipi just sang POMF POMF fuck why didn’t I archive
Can anyone help I’m away from my pc

edit: quick and poorly done but here it is
View attachment 25302

Improper archive, download if you want to preserve

hololive ruined /jp/

I don't know if this is a question for the containment thread but every vtuber dramatuber or news channel is batlantly showing Henya as Pikamee, does the unwritten rule that said to respect PL of vtubers, like how it had with gura and senzawa doesn't apply anymore?
since its an unwritten rule, who gives a shit?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't know if this is a question for the containment thread but every vtuber dramatuber or news channel is batlantly showing Henya as Pikamee, does the unwritten rule that said to respect PL of vtubers, like how it had with gura and senzawa doesn't apply anymore?
Only some normies care at this point, somehow they psy-opped themselves into thinking any shred of PL or character break is evil or some shit, also, even if it was taboo, they're drama channels, they wouldnt care much

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Where do you think you are?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Improper archive, download if you want to preserve
Here's another Chapipi's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【歌枠_ UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🎶Trying to sing with a sugary sweet loli voice!!! 🎶-np31uoUhzL8.jpg
Mega Link - Iekushi Chapipi - 【歌枠_ UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🎶Trying to sing with a sugary sweet loli voice!!! 🎶
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

My Mr. Squeaks and Yatagarasu plushies arrived! These two are so much more dense than the Sanalite.
Squeak and Yatagurasu.jpg

Ami Amami's Cult of the Lamb stream is choosing cultists name by whomever can get emojis typed first.
【Cult of the Lamb】The Path to #1 Idol is CULTISM?!【Ami Amami | PRISM Project Gen 5】

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Make sure to wish your mom a Happy Mother's Day

Archive

themanimthehills

I've always hated that rule. Don't pussyfoot around it and just come out and say it.

It reminds me of how some vtuber fans insist on using alternate spellings of a vtuber's name, like V0x or N1na, so that the vtuber doesn't know that you're talking about them.

Just pedantic, pansy attitudes.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Only some normies care at this point, somehow they psy-opped themselves into thinking any shred of PL or character break is evil or some shit, also, even if it was taboo, they're drama channels, they wouldnt care much
Normies usually don't care who someone was before.
Most who complain are either keyfabe lovers or people who feel superior alluding to ze zecrit knowledge.
Also drama channels are a useless plight.
I've always hated that rule. Don't pussyfoot around it and just come out and say it.

It reminds me of how some vtuber fans insist on using alternate spellings of a vtuber's name, like V0x or N1na, so that the vtuber doesn't know that you're talking about them.

Just pedantic, pansy attitudes.
This tiptoeing is stupid as fuck.

What I CAN understand is talents not wanting to have rm/pl talk in their vicinity. Especially if they want to leave their pl behind.
At the end of the day it is just the internet being the internet.

Autistic screeching everywhere. Case and point our lovely home here :mikothumbsl:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@superduper I'm so sorry man, I know the pain all too well :inatiredl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nabeshin

Where do you think you are?
If you need a bit of read comprehension. I never said anything about here, I literally said "every vtuber dramatuber or news channel". Also a lot of people here still uses retarded wording like Roomate to refer to the personal account of someone.

Same, I also hate how a lot of people here uses roomate instead of the person itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom