"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It reminds me of how some vtuber fans insist on using alternate spellings of a vtuber's name, like V0x or N1na, so that the vtuber doesn't know that you're talking about them.
I think thats mostly from Zoomers, but i believe Tumblr millennials started the trend, judging by how your examples are NijiENs, im guessing thats where you saw them from, its a way so that you cant namesearch on platforms like twitter or maybe discord unless you use their retarded spellings, nevermind the fact that you can just copy their autistic 1337Speak and find out there

Last edited:

themanimthehills

I think that comes from Zoomers, judging by how your examples are NijiENs, im guessing thats where you saw them from, its a way so that you cant namesearch on platforms like twitter or maybe discord unless you use their retarded spellings, nevermind the fact that you can just copy their autistic 1337Speak and find out there
Yeah, I used to read a bunch of people on Nyfco worrying that their 'amazing oshi' will read their discussions about them on Twitter or wondering how they should tweet out some artwork that might trigger them.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Forgive the doublepost but Marie Mehlo is graduating FlaVR. I believe this'll be FlaVRs first graduation

Archive
Edit:

Archive

Excuse me, what the fuck? I knew she had a shit pc that caused problems with streaming but is there anything else that she might've hinted as a possible reason (health, family, etc)

braindoko

I gave in and started using Discord haram I know to keep up with some vtuber stuff and I already dislike it.
People started talking about Henya tiptoeing around her PL and some autist who couldn't read between lines got mad no one would give him a straight answer. Eventually the server's chuuba had to clarify that it's disrespectful (?) to Pika or something that made no sense.
Another thing that bothered me was how members acted different whether she was chatting or offline. It's a weird dynamic when the whole server is made around someone but people also use it as a regular forum.

Yeah, I used to read a bunch of people on Nyfco
That's one of the most godless, fatherless and female (derrogatory) places to talk vtubers, why would you go to a dox site's comment section and turn it into a pseudo-community boggles the mind

Hombre, check the degeneracy thread
No I don't think I will thank you

Pikamee with a nose and exposed chest will never not be weird :pikameepain:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I gave in and started using Discord haram I know to keep up with some vtuber stuff and I already dislike it.
People started talking about Henya tiptoeing around her PL and some autist who couldn't read between lines got mad no one would give him a straight answer. Eventually the server's chuuba had to clarify that it's disrespectful (?) to Pika or something that made no sense.
Another thing that bothered me was how members acted different whether she was chatting or offline. It's a weird dynamic when the whole server is made around someone but people also use it as a regular forum.

Hombre, check the degeneracy thread

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Spill the beans, which server was it?

themanimthehills

USS IOWA

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I dislike this dudes voice & accent , it reminds me of this furry creature called Vee.
I actually like that he uses that voice as it's the perfect kind of unhinged for the /vt/ material he's voicing/reading.

The other metal birb put up a new model debut waiting room t minus 5 days
Fuck I thought I missed it.

gura somewhere besides here and on KF, I got a lot of holonigs mad
There's your answer.

Henyas first non debut stream
Maybe it's just me and having gotten into chuuba streaming mainly through Youtube but that fucking TTS donation thing on Twitch is hella distracting especially when it interrupts the streamer in the middle of a conversational flow with chat.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
CALLING ALL SLAVS AND SLAVABOOS:

Ponee-san Skye Shinryu will be doing a watch along of STALKER in about an hour and a half. I've been looking for an excuse to watch this movie and it seems that one has finally arrived. She's really been liking the game so far and even made a short about it.

This has been sitting in my recommendations for about a month and I finally capitulated and checked it out. I know a lot of people here, myself included have been waiting for a metal vtuber so here you go.

The album is entirely instumental with no vocals, so I imagine ob is at least playing the guitar if not all of the instuments. It's pretty good and not too different from what I would listen to on my own normally. My only complaint is that none of the tracks really stand out and they all bleed into each other, it's kind of generic metal but maybe I just need to listen to it more. I guess if I had to pick, the second track "Faded" is probably my favorite. Funnily enough I learned about this channel from two KF users (both of which have stated that they do not like vtubers) screen sharing while streaming and it showing up in their recommendations.
I'm about 90% sure this is a dude.

Everyone's been talking about Sawa lately and this morning she retweeted this:

Which got me thinking:
> Can make an incredible array of voices but claims that their normal voice has a Midwestern accent
>Named after a phrase the Rage Pig adopted after his Internet Daddy said it
>Made references to The Finders, Chicken Hawk, and Das Rite
>Horrific health issues
>Claims to have been a political youtuber before vtubing

Mister Metokur.jpg
He never did leave, did he?

Finally,

:faunacry:UUUUUUUUUUUUUU:faunacry:
It's Mother's Day but Fauna's not streaming!
:faunacry:UUUUUUUUUUUUUU:faunacry:

Someone had to do it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You've joined too many servers already, little buddy.
Honestly was wondering if I was on it. Since it’s rare for a VTuber Discord to be an official one. But I realize I’m definitely not as there’s only 3 I’m in like that. Miori and Shylily which don’t have other VTuber chats, and Phase which deals with many VTubers

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
This has been sitting in my recommendations for about a month and I finally capitulated and checked it out. I know a lot of people here, myself included have been waiting for a metal vtuber so here you go.

The album is entirely instumental with no vocals, so I imagine ob is at least playing the guitar if not all of the instuments. It's pretty good and not too different from what I would listen to on my own normally. My only complaint is that none of the tracks really stand out and they all bleed into each other, it's kind of generic metal but maybe I just need to listen to it more. I guess if I had to pick, the second track "Faded" is probably my favorite. Funnily enough I learned about this channel from two KF users (both of which have stated that they do not like vtubers) screen sharing while streaming and it showing up in their recommendations.
<Checks channel>

"METAL WERENEKO VTUBER"

Say no more..

GAHD. FUCKING. DAMN. IT.
:urtearingmeapart:

EDIT1:
Scratch that. Bitch has tits. And she's playing fucking Amon Amarth!

EDIT2:
GAHD. FUCKING. DAMN. IT. AGAIN.

"Another thing I wanna touch on, is the fact I'm unfortunately trans."

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Not 90%, they are 100% a dude.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Will she burn down her house in Minecraft, or in Real Life?

Please look forward to the inevitable follow-up stream or tweet.

Someone please help this woman.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well that saves me the trouble. I was about to post a few clips I found of him fleshtubing on twitch and the very noticeable adam's apple

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I thought I recognized that model

TVA's favorite lich Froot did a cover. I'm pretty sure this was teased or talked about a while back and posted in this thread, but I am not going to search for it. Here you go...

Also heres the voice listening to it I wouldn't have been able to tell but my ears aren't tuned to picking out voices

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Maan, I just want a based metal chuuba chick that isn't a fucking retard or in this case, GMO'd from a dude.

Maybe that's why I'm rooting for Zephyrianna to be bigger or far more active as a streamer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom