Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Today the Italian panda reviews battlestations

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In other news, Futakuchi Mana is debuted a "gremlin model" and is doing a 12-hour donothon with a $5k goal. She's been streaming for 5 hours now and has raised $1560.

View attachment 25202

Stream:

She's currently streaming to... <checks> 71 watchers. Which is hardly surprising for someone who actively shat on the vtuber side of things and is now likely desperate given how the Spotify money she's preferred and depended on as a "vsinger" is likely diminished (or will be) due to the change in Spotify policy.

I mean seriously, bitch doesn't stream for months on end and then suddenly debuts a shitty "gremlin" model on top of a donothon. $5000 isn't much but if the low view count keeps up until the end of 12 hours, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even reach it.

She eventually made it so I guess its fine. $4500 is a disgustingly large sum of money for 12 hours of streaming. That said this girl could have easily tripled that amount with the large following she has had she focused on being positive and not bitching and moaning about politics on Twitter. She kneecapped herself.

Whoever was asking why vtubers don't buy specialized controllers for a game they would only play once or twice - this is their idea of a good controller. Completely non-functional abomination and a waste of material, whose only purpose is looking cute

Looks over functionality. Woman brain.

A while ago I posted a collab Ollie had with a Hoku, a Thai owl Vtuber. The objective of the collab was for Ollie to guess English words spoken in an atrociously thick Thai accent. (Hoku's English is fluent, when she's not putting it on.) Today Hoku uploaded a highlight reel of their collab (English dialogue, Thai hardsubs).

Hoku's corpo Polygon has been around since 2020. Hoku has the second-most subs of the first gen at 103K - the most subbed is Zona at 114K, who seems to focus on music and has a series of one-take covers.

Polygon's second gen debuted in October 2022. I find it amusing that the corpo's official channel has a dedicated playlist for Queen covers with different instrumental arrangements.

Didn't even know they were in a gen together, thought they were both indies. I have sen Zona's covers and she is a cracked singer.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

FwBkVMeaYAAWtrj.jpeg

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina is awake and she's signing some songs!:shiinawangy:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Her farewell stream just ended and I already feel hollow. It's not fair ;_;7

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Actual chocolate mama SansinJin is doing a sort-of ASMR stream

UberSoldat

Released her last cover too

In other news, Ban Hada closed her marshmallows as a result of some problematic viewers of hers and went on a rant.

A

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

The last few hours with the rest of ex-IDs drain most of my emotions, can't believe I have to go to work like this tomorrow
It's gonna take everything in me to stay strong once Taka's graduation is up at this rate :yagoocry:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
MOZUMITES ASSEMBLE! Mozumi Pichi just posted on Twitter, the big announcement for the project Mozu has taken off streaming this week to put together, and it is....

a

....a Minecraft server? I mean, I don't really know what I was expecting, but alright. It has some flavor mods and proximity chat so it'll make hopping on and spontaneously collabing easier I guess. Big win for Enchantasia unity!

now please start streaming again...

I get that no one here likes block game and its hard to get excited but how many great moments have we had because of minecraft it's the perfect storm of features for playing with friends even if terraria is outright better as a game or things like space engineers satisfactory factorio surpassing it in scale and complexity (i don't care if you can redstone up a whole server so you can play minecraft in minecraft )

as long as the talents use it it's a great investment though it is a small group for a whole server.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
I get that no one here likes block game and its hard to get excited but how many great moments have we had because of minecraft it's the perfect storm of features for playing with friends even if terraria is outright better as a game or things like space engineers satisfactory factorio surpassing it in scale and complexity (i don't care if you can redstone up a whole server so you can play minecraft in minecraft )

as long as the talents use it it's a great investment though it is a small group for a whole server.
minecraft is a great game and still is (albeit not as good as 9 or 10 years ago), its procedural generation still amazes me to this day. of course, once microsoft took over, they proceeded to do what they do best, meticulously ruin each and every aspect of the game. it is almost impossible to play minecraft on an xbox one, their own goddamn console.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Seeing a vtuber reincarnate is always such a strange feeling. It's like if someone you know swapped bodies with someone else and changed their name and identity and you have to call them by their new name and pretend like they're a different person.

Wait I'm just describing vermintide aren't I
were vtubers the real vermintide all along????

Kalion

:)

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
More like professional wrestling.
WCW was the Vshojo of its time
No, it's the Attitude Era. Vshojo is DX as fuck. WCW had all the legit talent and it started getting poached over to the shittier promotion.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Seeing a vtuber reincarnate is always such a strange feeling. It's like if someone you know swapped bodies with someone else and changed their name and identity and you have to call them by their new name and pretend like they're a different person.

Wait I'm just describing vermintide aren't I
were vtubers the real vermintide all along????

Vermintide can't be mad now, she completed her female-to-whore transition, now she's just like them!

Topo Chico

As soon as she started zatsudan, I knew she'd be starting with my desk. She somehow missed the 3rd gun (it's behind her model) :shiinastare:1684088958677.png
She hates sparkling water :shiinastare:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As soon as she started zatsudan, I knew she'd be starting with my desk. She somehow missed the 3rd gun (it's behind her model) :shiinastare:View attachment 25246
She hates sparkling water :shiinastare:
Throw those fucking cans away, that desk is literally Pippa-tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom