"stop pretending you have friends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li (to Eimi Isami)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some nice art:

20230514_102709.jpg

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Congrats on being born today @Pioneer

Hopefully she'll make it a plushie or something since her birthday is coming up.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Huh, @Depressed Nousagi (did he delete his account?) is streaming a tier list on Hololive EN and ID costumes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Pioneer

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
And so is everyone else. I don't know if TOTK streams warrant posting unless they're doing some funny game breaking builds or it's a cool clip but that's just me

There's people that believe the instruments in cooking affect the flavor so I.E. beand ground with a blender will taste inferior to a dedicated bean grinder. Just one of many brands of woo and superstition
for beans its more in how fine a grind it is then anything else and different methods produce different results.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I SUCK SO MUCH!!!
I'M NOT A WOMAN!!!
save the Menhera for stream Rie.
Okay, this could be real, nothing burger or gayops:

apparently a taiwan vtuber who hasn't debut yet got doxed, and followed by weird.

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/20230514042351/https://twitter.com/user/status/1657368509419249666

she got her throat cut by stranger on her way home, and sent to hospital. at the moment her condition is stable and staying in hospital:

View attachment 25128

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/2023051...er.com/Shitevtuber/status/1657369850321440770
during her hospital stay, the stranger send her maro about her dox, and the hospital room she is currently in. now she is changing room for safety reason:

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/2023051...er.com/Shitevtuber/status/1657570361020649472

to me, the whole thing could be gayops due to multiple reasons (police not involved yet). i will keep track and update if there is additional news

i will archieve it when get back to home. this is only happened 2 to 3 hours ago

Update 1:
Looks like her crazy ex-boyfriend who is the on causing harm on her (Looks like police and lawyers now are involved, but still without hard evidences)

Twitter post 1 Archieve

Comments: Looks like her Vtuber career is dead on arrival after ex-bf stuff

Update 2: Confirm police has started to investigate, and the vtuber admitting to police that it is a gayops. It has been reported by news:

looks like i am correct that it is an gayops afterall

and this is why you ARCHIVE gayops or no most of that stuff is now missing.
Just caught up on 35 pages of this fucking thread, 75% was worthless fluff, fuck all of you.
complains about worthless fluff by posting a nothing comment. Proud of you.
I for one am looking forward to her establishing an egalitarian anarchist vtuber commune. I expect it will have an actual death toll, with a majority of the talents somehow starving to death.
it's not even impossible they might pull a chumbawamba and decide to sell out as an "experiment"

Negzana

Sora has her birthday in 10 minutes

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Kilia is about to go live with her Undertale stream she scheduled like forever ago. I've been looking forward to this one, it's a great game for streaming. Just hope the backseating for it has calmed down a little.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Huh, @Depressed Nousagi (did he delete his account?) is streaming a tier list on Hololive EN and ID costumes.

Nousagi is a sissy male who likes these chainsaw man style sharp-chinned, tall, menhera eyes, dominating female archetypes. He wants his female counterpart to have some masculine energy to complement his femenine.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nousagi is a sissy male who likes these chainsaw man style sharp-chinned, tall, menhera eyes, dominating female archetypes. He wants his female counterpart to have some masculine energy to complement his femenine.
Well, i hope he isnt too far gone to ask Calli to sit on him then, he might die

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
:sanasmile:

:kaelalaugh:

from this Tweet Reply

Apparently Ornamental Cabbages are a thing.

Next Blue Journey song released ft. Sakura Miko, Houshou Marine, and Omaru Polka
:polkasticks:

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Some nice art:

View attachment 25238

Didn't made the connection this was Calii/CHAD cast until someone else said it, I was thinking "Nice art but why is Marine driving Irys and Bae around, did they collab recently", to be fair Calli's hair looks a little to red here and her outfit kinda look like Marine bikini outfit.

chihirogumi

not sure if anybody has posted this. collab when?
1684080307352.png

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
MOZUMITES ASSEMBLE! Mozumi Pichi just posted on Twitter, the big announcement for the project Mozu has taken off streaming this week to put together, and it is....

a

....a Minecraft server? I mean, I don't really know what I was expecting, but alright. It has some flavor mods and proximity chat so it'll make hopping on and spontaneously collabing easier I guess. Big win for Enchantasia unity!

now please start streaming again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom