"What's worse, rape, or having sex not to procreate?"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?

Limkin

Whoever was asking why vtubers don't buy specialized controllers for a game they would only play once or twice - this is their idea of a good controller. Completely non-functional abomination and a waste of material, whose only purpose is looking cute

UberSoldat

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Whoever was asking why vtubers don't buy specialized controllers for a game they would only play once or twice - this is their idea of a good controller. Completely non-functional abomination and a waste of material, whose only purpose is looking cute

Bruh the controller got fucking cat ears i cant :vesperfacepalm:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Except Aqua, of course. Aqua has a real setup.

I'd tell everyone to oshi Aqua, but well... it isn't 2019 or 2020 anymore.

A tragedy.

themanimthehills

I assume the reason they didn't do it was because they couldn't get enough people, Pippa was asked about it at some point and straight up said she didn't want to do it and passed on the opportunity. I really am curious if it still might happen.
That doesn't sound very based from the Pipkin.

Look, I got called away! Someone needed my help and I was totally distracted (not that it matters, it's no secret I'm a Cali man).
I legitimately don't understand why this guy isn't banned yet. All he does is derail the thread. If Nolan got banned, why is this guy allowed to stick around?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lain Paterson finished Yoshi's Island world 6 in three and a half hours, the first hour is almost all in 6-1.
Pioneers will finally get a design today.

I think this is AZKi's first drawing stream.

Propro's Sakuya Azusa has just finished her 3D live stream.

Looks like for them the 3D is crowdfunding based as not everyone in the first gen has 3D live and the previous one Amanohoshi Chiroru was also crowdfunded.

Another non bandwagoner, 774's Ieiri Popo is playing the very first Zelda game

The big twist, would you want Choco to be a mother?

Last edited:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
I legitimately don't understand why this guy isn't banned yet. All he does is derail the thread. If Nolan got banned, why is this guy allowed to stick around?
everyone here is guilty of thread-derail autism, whether it be arguing about inter-forum politics or speaking taco

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I legitimately don't understand why this guy (Superduper) isn't banned yet. All he does is derail the thread. If Nolan got banned, why is this guy allowed to stick around?
Well, she's not that bad most of the time. Problems only arise whenever she starts hating herself and we have to remind her that she's a good vtuber.

WeTawks

I personally don't mind a community having its own jesters and inside jokes or memes as an aside. Nolan is the only one to me that shifts too much focus of this place to his own antics but that's what the reliable ignore feature is for.

Hololive ID's secret agent? making a rap song was just adorable.

Happy Mother's Day to all the vTubers with kids, you WHORES!

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Somehow Niji only has 41 dedicated clip channels? That sounds like bullshit. I wonder how they came up with that number.
I think it's different, from what I recall Niji have way more clippers but they got an offer from Niji themselves to create clip content for their Niji EN channel. So not really a fair comparison in my opinion.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Now let her try for the secret exit on that level.
Well, she's not that bad most of the time. Problems only arise whenever she starts hating herself and we have to remind her that she's a good vtuber.
I for one blame her cycle. Has anyone tracked the density of @superduper's Rie posting over the course of several months?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was just her period acting up.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
On the one hand, it's retarded wanting to ban a vtuber from a site dedicated to discussing vtubers. But on the other hand, it *is* Rie. I'm torn.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A while ago I posted a collab Ollie had with Hoku, a Thai owl Vtuber. The objective of the collab was for Ollie to guess English words spoken in an atrociously thick Thai accent. (Hoku's English is fluent, when she's not putting it on.) Today Hoku uploaded a highlight reel of their collab (English dialogue, Thai hardsubs).

Hoku's corpo Polygon has been around since 2020. Hoku has the second-most subs of the first gen at 103K - the most subbed is Zona at 114K, who seems to focus on music and has a series of one-take covers.

Polygon's second gen debuted in October 2022. I find it amusing that the corpo's official channel has a dedicated playlist for Queen covers with different instrumental arrangements.

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Happy's Mothers day! While you're out taking your Mother to breakfast or doing other activities, stay vigilant. A notorious bat vtuber may swoop up on her.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Tenma dedication to beat the two pepes in Star Wars for whole week of schedule:
aaaaaaa.PNG

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Does she ever stream yet except shitposting in Twitter? She should be VTwitter instead
It's like nothing's changed since she got fired! :^)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Except Aqua, of course. Aqua has a real setup.

I'd tell everyone to oshi Aqua, but well... it isn't 2019 or 2020 anymore.

A tragedy.

She's moved since this video was made, and I imagine her budget has improved as well. But Botan is also unsurprisingly utilitarian.

And Roboco manages to actually have a really good setup while still remaining very girly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom