"Your sausage versus my sausage. Do you understand?"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Fauna's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Singing before my break!!-p9QEEpK9EdQ.jpg
Mega Link - Ceres Fauna - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 Singing before my break!!
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Taka Radjiman from ex NijiID and Enna from NijiEN released a cover of Cendrillon together

Ironmouse and Pomu talk in Mouse's tweet about Henya, possible collab in the future?

Pippa retweeted the Asmon Lumi clip

Also, Happy Birthday to Mark Zuckerberg, born May 14, 1984!

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
If you understood how much of the US Infrastructure for the net was held together by duct tape, socks(that's not a joke) and the sheer force of will of random techs you would consider the return of the guillotine to handle the people running the majority of ISP's from the rural DSL/56k providers that still exist to the big companies you likely use and who regularly exploit you.
You have lines that are literally older than anyone using them and equipment that is regularly made worse because of marketing gimmicks. All running on software that could politely be called 'antiquated' that no one really fully understands how this software works and no one can replace it because it's such a huge mess that doing so would be prohibitively expensive and likely any replacement software would manage to be worse.
I left that field for a reason. It was not an enjoyable time. I feel bad for people with internet issues because frankly it has nothing to do with who you go with just how least fucked the lines and backbones are around you and the odds are no matter how many techs you call out, it's entirely possible they can do jack all to resolve your problems and you're stuck with bandaid fixes at best.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's reading Alice in wonderland or through the looking glass idduno

God's Strongest Dragoon

So a slightly off-topic point that might see some interaction from some of the StarsEN boys. WoW Classic just announced Hardcore Classic Era Servers coming this summer.
>Will be on PTR in a few weeks and launches later this summer
>Hardcore is not a new Season of Mastery, it's just a new set of servers. SoM2 is in the pipeline though (won't be called SoM)
>You get one life. If your character dies, your character will not be deleted but you will be stuck as a ghost (for logistics like passing guild leadership)
>New mechanic called "Duel to the Death". It is exactly what it sounds like and it will be initiated by /makgora
>They haven't stated any other specific rulings, likely won't be Iron Man (ie no grouping, no AH, no mail, 1 attempt at each dungeon before lvl 60)
So I expect some of the boys to do some hardcore streams, which will be very interesting.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So a slightly off-topic point that might see some interaction from some of the StarsEN boys. WoW Classic just announced Hardcore Classic Era Servers coming this summer.
>Will be on PTR in a few weeks and launches later this summer
>Hardcore is not a new Season of Mastery, it's just a new set of servers. SoM2 is in the pipeline though (won't be called SoM)
>You get one life. If your character dies, your character will not be deleted but you will be stuck as a ghost (for logistics like passing guild leadership)
>New mechanic called "Duel to the Death". It is exactly what it sounds like and it will be initiated by /makgora
>They haven't stated any other specific rulings, likely won't be Iron Man (ie no grouping, no AH, no mail, 1 attempt at each dungeon before lvl 60)
So I expect some of the boys to do some hardcore streams, which will be very interesting.
That lasts like 5 minutes before pvpcontent or someone learns how to make goblin explosives at level 10 by pooling the money from 60 other dudes looking to gank them, and allahu akbars the entire party.

Oh wait, I forgot this isn't private servers and you actually have to flag up to get ganked.

Or Flayon falls off of Thunder Bluff again.

Bug Eater

Currently at 26k LP, I think she needs around 33k to reach pred - if she doesn't reach it today she almost certainly will tomorrow. (and all it took was playing in the most broken ranked season in the history of the game while 3 stacking with one of the best IGLs in the pro scene + an ex-pro , she's just a casual player prease andastand)

edit: grind is over for now, she mentioned that she will be playing ranked with Nocturnal and NiceWigg at around 4pm PST.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Taka Radjiman from ex NijiID and Enna from NijiEN released a cover of Cendrillon together

Pippa retweeted the Asmon Lumi clip

Lumi cucking Pippa. First with Colgate and now with Asmongoloid.

That lasts like 5 minutes before pvpcontent or someone learns how to make goblin explosives at level 10 by pooling the money from 60 other dudes looking to gank them, and allahu akbars the entire party.

Oh wait, I forgot this isn't private servers and you actually have to flag up to get ganked.

Or Flayon falls off of Thunder Bluff again.
There already are WoW Hardcore servers. Asmongold has done a few reactions to stupid deaths in it. Nothing beats seeing a lvl 45 player fall to his death.

Hakka was doing Vocaloid Karaoke and he sang Kokoronashi. Decided to search for the original and one of the most watched videos that came up was Bao's version from 7 years ago. Every 4-6 months I have to remind myself of how amazing this girl is as a singer. I don't really care too much for her regular streams but as a singer she is top-tier. Maria's roommate (niji Iluna) has a really nice cover also.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Flagging for pvp in a hardcore playthrough is honestly one of the most retarded decisions they could make. It's just asking for some degen streamsniper to come fuck their stream up.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It's Pikamee :)

PIKAMEE DAYO
Fuck all you naysayers and doubters. I cursed the homelands by predicting Kson would join and lead a JP branch of VShojo. Now I curse all you fuckers with this prediction and you can't stop it!

Eat shit losers. I am coming for your oshi next time.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
In other news, Futakuchi Mana is debuting a "gremlin model" and is doing a 12-hour donothon with a $5k goal. She's been streaming for 5 hours now and has raised $1560.

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 03-55-52 【GREMLIN MODEL DEBUT】Welcome Your New Overlord (12-HOUR DONO...png

Stream:

She's currently streaming to... <checks> 71 watchers. Which is hardly surprising for someone who actively shat on the vtuber side of things and is now likely desperate given how the Spotify money she's preferred and depended on as a "vsinger" is likely diminished (or will be) due to the change in Spotify policy.

I mean seriously, bitch doesn't stream for months on end and then suddenly debuts a shitty "gremlin" model on top of a donothon. $5000 isn't much but if the low view count keeps up until the end of 12 hours, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even reach it.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

IdenticalPlateaus

has been outright denied to play Darkest Dungeon for whatever reason.
Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
In other news, Futakuchi Mana is debuted a "gremlin model" and is doing a 12-hour donothon with a $5k goal. She's been streaming for 5 hours now and has raised $1560.

View attachment 25202

Stream:

She's currently streaming to... <checks> 71 watchers. Which is hardly surprising for someone who actively shat on the vtuber side of things and is now likely desperate given how the Spotify money she's preferred and depended on as a "vsinger" is likely diminished (or will be) due to the change in Spotify policy.

I mean seriously, bitch doesn't stream for months on end and then suddenly debuts a shitty "gremlin" model on top of a donothon. $5000 isn't much but if the low view count keeps up until the end of 12 hours, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even reach it.

MAN couldn't happen to a nicer person
:smugrys:
BUT due to recent events you better pray for all that is holy that this bitch never makes it past any audition in any corpo you like, this year is cursed and she might end up somewhere shitting up the place.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Hello chat, please remember to say happy Mother's Day to all your 'mommy'-type oshis and also Ironmouse and Minna Vanilla FlaVR!

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
View attachment 25051
[Unarchived Karaoke]Jazz Songs Only!
Filesize:
4.1 GiB / 4.4 GB
Length: 4h55m14s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~1826 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([Unarchived Karaoke]Jazz Songs Only! [t7rpYUE1wUM].mp4) = 31a9bf8211e39516bb1ea7ea5fe9266115171774ecb2dcf6610d6c48266e89c3e281da84d09f5d1350de39e07ecb2d2a0161b69ce919d352bdf76f05cc8403da
MD5 ([Unarchived Karaoke]Jazz Songs Only! [t7rpYUE1wUM].mp4) = d294216fb447fe46777e65bb8cb8e21f

Download from:
filechan

A bit late since it wouldn't upload the first two times I tried, and I had to eventually give up and go to sleep. It's still archived on YT right now, by the way.
Here's another copy of Ami's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【Unarchived Karaoke】Jazz Songs Only!-t7rpYUE1wUM.jpg
Mega Link - Amiya Aranha - 【Unarchived Karaoke】Jazz Songs Only!
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bae got hit by the feels train ft the origin of Sana's council nicknames

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.