"LMAO! This is truly a LMAO!"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadcastStorm

lemme just put these switches together...
The big companies also lobby local governments for regulations to keep others from starting up and competing with them.
There's pockets where it's getting better and I'm seeing more and more of it happening. I'm familiar with at least one local ISP who has received a lot of state funding and is expanding their fiber network throughout many parts of the county. They've even run throughout entire local neighborhoods and installation is at no customer cost. It's like $85/mo for symmetrical gigabit, which is still a little pricy, but Comcast off-contract pricing is around $112/mo, and that's for gigabit with only 25 up. Nobody is going to be able to build something like Comcast's nationwide fiber backbone without some serious funding though, and even then it's going to take years.

Stunned But Dumb

A showcase of stuff in that Smite x Vshojo collab

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS RUNS THIS ACCOUNT?!?!?!

Archive

I believe I may have unironically found the smoking gun on who it is. If I'm correct, very sloppy opsec indeed.
Other than the general similarities in typing, interests and large amounts of posts in Remi & Shiina's channels in the PCD, here's what I've found specifically.

- Shills his clips in the Discord.
1684043618283.png1684044063273.png1684044078356.png

- Jersh mentioned.
1684044037228.png

- HMMMMM.
1684044366134.png
1684044434033.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I believe I may have unironically found the smoking gun on who it is. If I'm correct, very sloppy opsec indeed.
Other than the general similarities in typing, interests and large amounts of posts in Remi & Shiina's channels in the PCD, here's what I've found specifically.

- Shills his clips in the Discord.
View attachment 25173View attachment 25176View attachment 25177

- Jersh mentioned.
View attachment 25175

- HMMMMM.
View attachment 25178View attachment 25179
View attachment 25180

Wasn't Ananda on the homelands at one point, (Edit: Nevermind, Ananda was on here not the homelands) and I just figured Titanosaurus was the other Godzilla from the homelands?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

A showcase of stuff in that Smite x Vshojo collab

The Kson and Nyanners skins and effects look really good, Silvervale one is pretty alright, but Mouse, Vei and Froot look kinda shitty. But I think that's more down to Smite's casters/ranged characters generally having shit animations and no impact on anything they do.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Wasn't Ananda on the homelands at one point, (Edit: Nevermind, Ananda was on here not the homelands) and I just figured Titanosaurus was the other Godzilla from the homelands?
The literal only post before it went inactive is in the Chase thread, and it definitely has a familiar typing style...
1684045600869.png1684045700496.png
Hmm... is it a sock?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

So if Ananda the destroyer is also here then why would they elect to be on here twice?

Well fuck me sideways and clock me

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Altare revealed in this stream that he's STILL fighting for Binding of Isaac perms and has been outright denied to play Darkest Dungeon for whatever reason.

I find the Isaac thing pretty strange since I vaguely recall Korone playing it some time ago.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Altare revealed in this stream that he's STILL fighting for Binding of Isaac perms and has been outright denied to play Darkest Dungeon for whatever reason.

I find the Isaac thing pretty strange since I vaguely recall Korone playing it some time ago.

OmegAltare rrat crushed :^)

I looked it up and yes, but it seems like it was part of the Holo(live)Caust and it got yeeted, so i dont think they have perms at all

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Not sure if this has been posted here but this one got pushed by the algorithm on my feed. Looks like someone trained an AI to sound like Ame and had it sing a bunch of tracks.

Still very iffy and anyone who's listened to any of Watson's karaoke's would immediately know this isn't her but on certain small portions and segments, it gets pretty close-sounding to the real thing.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Nothing special, just an accidental/unintended stream started in Prism's Kou Tsubame channel. She's not at home and a stream opened up to her ending screen. She's currently in chat confused to how it happened.

Stream lasted 48 minutes before a manager managed to end it.

1684049889162.png

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pirate.png
[Unarchived Karaoke]Jazz Songs Only!
Filesize: 4.1 GiB / 4.4 GB
Length: 4h55m14s
Encoding: 720p MPEG-4 AVC @ ~1826 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([Unarchived Karaoke]Jazz Songs Only! [t7rpYUE1wUM].mp4) = 31a9bf8211e39516bb1ea7ea5fe9266115171774ecb2dcf6610d6c48266e89c3e281da84d09f5d1350de39e07ecb2d2a0161b69ce919d352bdf76f05cc8403da
MD5 ([Unarchived Karaoke]Jazz Songs Only! [t7rpYUE1wUM].mp4) = d294216fb447fe46777e65bb8cb8e21f

Download from:
filechan

A bit late since it wouldn't upload the first two times I tried, and I had to eventually give up and go to sleep. It's still archived on YT right now, by the way.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Meemaw used to be a smoker? Didn't expect that, good thing she gave it up when she was younger. Also, knitting zatsu is too adorable.
WTF HOW NEW ARE YOU, THIS HAS BEEN KNOWN INFORMATION SINCE EARLY ON WHEN SHE MENTIONED IT! FAKE FAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom