General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The bit from Noah's 3D live for @Scuddle

New slur for Lesbos just dropped
Are they selling Les Beans?

Ruki from UniVirtual has been playing her flute for a while, I subbed after she played Chrono Trigger's Middle Ages overworld theme.

This indie will be playing the new Zelda game at 1PM JST (I kid, sorry Patra).

Kannagi Tenri will be singing later tonight at 10PM JST. Other than singing she also plays some RE games and picked up the new Zelda game.

In two days she will have a singing collab with Soda Kit's Yupsilon.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
While superduper's spergy behavior is something I have only seen from women on lolcow and the beauty parlor the fact that they shill remi makes me think they are in fact a male.

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Only a bit until Pikamee becomes a full fledged whoreling.

Until then bear is camping.

Negzana

What kind of streams does Nazuna do in Vshojo? Does she lean into any yabai stuff or is she much more seiso compared to the rest? Is she mostly just keeping the Rushia personality?

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Henya Stream starting soon if you want to head over to the event tread

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Grampires internet died to the point he couldn't update the waiting room

Archive

Where the fuck does this guy live that the internet is so fucking awful?

Move to a real country, motherfucker, like Mexico. If the fucking burritards in this place can stay connected consistently there's no excuse if you funnel in sweet American Dollaroos. One USD is worth like 80 pesos or some shit, and I know this as a Snow Mexican. The exchange rate on the Maple Peso is about the same.

niggaphil

Okay, this could be real, nothing burger or gayops:

apparently a taiwan vtuber who hasn't debut yet got doxed, and followed by weird.

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/20230514042351/https://twitter.com/user/status/1657368509419249666

she got her throat cut by stranger on her way home, and sent to hospital. at the moment her condition is stable and staying in hospital:

20230514_120143.jpg

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/2023051...er.com/Shitevtuber/status/1657369850321440770
during her hospital stay, the stranger send her maro about her dox, and the hospital room she is currently in. now she is changing room for safety reason:

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/2023051...er.com/Shitevtuber/status/1657570361020649472

to me, the whole thing could be gayops due to multiple reasons (police not involved yet). i will keep track and update if there is additional news

i will archieve it when get back to home. this is only happened 2 to 3 hours ago

Update 1:
Looks like her crazy ex-boyfriend who is the on causing harm on her (Looks like police and lawyers now are involved, but still without hard evidences)

Twitter post 1 Archieve

Comments: Looks like her Vtuber career is dead on arrival after ex-bf stuff

Update 2: Confirm police has started to investigate, and the vtuber admitting to police that it is a gayops. It has been reported by news:

looks like i am correct that it is an gayops afterall

Last edited:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Where the fuck does this guy live that the internet is so fucking awful?

Move to a real country, motherfucker, like Mexico. If the fucking burritards in this place can stay connected consistently there's no excuse if you funnel in sweet American Dollaroos. One USD is worth like 80 pesos or some shit, and I know this as a Snow Mexican. The exchange rate on the Maple Peso is about the same.
Hey we're not at argentinian levels of devaluation (Yet) it's only 19 to 1.
Also 500Mb reciprocal is like 30-35 usd here, lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"Ethan Ralph" just superchatted shiina, which one of you did it?
It can't be Ethan, he's got no money and Shiina doesn't look like a horse.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
IT'S HER
NO WAY IT ISN'T

Readers added context they thought people might want to know

The "her" referred to in this post is thought to be the recently graduated vtuber Pikamee reincarnating as Henya the Genius under the corpo VShojo.

Last edited by a moderator:

niggaphil

It can't be Ethan, he's got no money and Shiina doesn't look like a horse.
The only girl who looks like horse face in PhaseConnect is Tenma, but I think she will tell Ethan to fuck off because she is disgusted by his Gunts

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Okay, this could be real, nothing burger or gayops:

apparently a taiwan vtuber who hasn't debut yet got doxed, and followed by weird.

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/20230514042351/https://twitter.com/user/status/1657368509419249666

she got her throat cut by stranger on her way home, and sent to hospital. at the moment her condition is stable and staying in hospital:

View attachment 25128

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/2023051...er.com/Shitevtuber/status/1657369850321440770
during her hospital stay, the stranger send her maro about her dox, and the hospital room she is currently in. now she is changing room for safety reason:

Archieve: https://web.archive.org/web/2023051...er.com/Shitevtuber/status/1657570361020649472

to me, the whole thing could be gayops due to multiple reasons (police not involved yet). i will keep track and update if there is additional news

i will archieve it when get back to home. this is only happened 2 to 3 hours ago

HOLY SHIT BASED!

kestraline

Early Adopter
For those who don't want to suffer the obvious, you can watch Rurumi instead.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lucky for you Kirsche and Grimmi stream tomorrow. Take your pick:smugpipi:

Like I said in the other thread, that offer was only for PassiveUnaggressive (who I was quoting). I'm not a millionaire.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Move to a real country, motherfucker, like Mexico. If the fucking burritards in this place can stay connected consistently there's no excuse.
I'll never understand why America's internet infrastructure is so bad. People in fucking Mongolia have gigabit internet meanwhile I have to call my isp at least once a month to have them reset my shit.
And now for the customary:

All this effort put into writing lore that will just get forgotten as she just becomes yet another girl playing minecraft poorly reacting to meme compilations on youtube.
But muh vshowjow cinematic universe.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I'll never understand why America's internet infrastructure is so bad. People in fucking Mongolia have gigabit internet meanwhile I have to call my isp at least once a month to have them reset my shit.
it's the third world country buff, because most of these countries infrastructure were a hundred years in the past or nonexistent when broadband became the norm and said countries could afford the new toy they built all the needed infrastructure from scratch. More advanced countries just keep using their 50 year old infrastructure to try to run fiber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom