"...I don't have anyone to give head to"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@The Proctor are we gonna get a separate thread for this? Might be worth going through the stuff this week since the videos as well to put them all in one place. If people were wrong, well we were wrong. If we were right.......the internet is going to go on fire about her joining that company.

I will definitely be asleep when it happens, so I think that's a good idea. I'll make it before I go to bed.

kestraline

Early Adopter
>jews are the cheapest non-free M&G besides Onigiri

Opposite day!
They are sponsoring this event, and will likely be seen as the huge focus of the expo, so probably explains it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Place your bets on how quickly Rin Penrose and company will lose faith in humanity after the onslaught of meeting the otaku

And for anyone who plans on meeting them, don't be weird, and you won't be a footnote during a stream that will be made fun of

God's Strongest Dragoon

Place your bets on how quickly Rin Penrose and company will lose faith in humanity after the onslaught of meeting the otaku

And for anyone who plans on meeting them, don't be weird, and you won't be a footnote during a stream that will be made fun of
Imagine going to a M+G with your oshi and not inflicting CRITICAL PSYCHIC DAMAGE that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Now that I have your attention, Panko is playing Demonologist by herself. Surely she won't be scared

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

After the event is over, Rin will likely have an overwhelming fear of bananas

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
OffKai Expo announced its meet and greet lineup, for anyone who is actually going to go there.
View attachment 25033
FwBR-5nWYAMsPfb
FwBR_2EXgAITSlK

If you spend $60 you can meet the TTS tranny and autistic moose for just one minute.
Oh and $30 for the new Phase Invaders (maybe) where nobody really knows who they are aside from possibly Moon Jelly.
I'm trying to figure out why they picked an image that shows the exact opposite of what Onigiri is like on stream.

This is also an excellent opportunity for @superduper. Go to this convention. Pay for Rie's meet & greet. Show her exactly how you feel.

Prove that you're a real anti. Someone who puts effort into his hatred. Not just a poser who talks tough on the internet but is too scared to throw down face to screen.

If you do that. If you show up and pay just to throw all your hatred in her face.

Then, and only then will I truly believe that you are not Rie.
Hmmmm, somethings not quite right about this lineup.

No no, I'm just imagining things.
I can't believe how brazen Zentreya is, hiding as a bloke among all those girls.

UberSoldat

This gives me "Nijisanji is a family" vibes

A

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This gives me "Nijisanji is a family" vibes

A

You know it's bad when I can't tell if that's supposed to be genuine or passive-aggressive.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Any gambler round here? Nina teaching ethyria how to play black jack.

The BASICS of blackjack.

#1 always hit on 10 (hit means to ask for another card from the dealer)
#2 Hitting on 15 the odds are aginst you but most dealers will hit/draw till they get 14-17

other then that goal is to get to 21 advanced play like Split hands can better your odds.
Hmmmm, somethings not quite right about this lineup.

No no, I'm just imagining things.
yeah whos this Professer Lando jerk we should get them to hire a real talent like Gavis Bettel

I have to wonder how some of these people being in the same company feel about having their worth measured and priced.

and yes I specifically mean vhoejo I also have to wonder given the timing of the event were Veibei and Nyanners meant to attend? becuase they tend to be Pink Corpo's go to for events like this

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I feel it, though.

I'm also happy I get to be in such an informative and interesting forum where it's just full of constant support of calling each other and others níggers, fággots, and retards and not afraid of talking what we feel, like calling each other and others níggers, fággots, and retards. :shiinastare::sanasmile::nehgah:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
13 Sentinels addiction is setting in nicely

9hours this time

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Back from locals for now i agree with this list but maybe tomorrow or today i will make my own
tierlist.png

braindoko

Chapipi's live and freaking out about showing skin her hands you perv, she's cooking

níggers, fággots, and retards
Melanated individuals, british cigarettes and retired citizens. Learn your chat TOS friendly terms!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Chapipi's live and freaking out about showing skin her hands you perv, she's cooking

Melanated individuals, british cigarettes and retired citizens. Learn your chat TOS friendly terms!

About Chapipi, I've seen rrats about her being a potential candidate for HoloEN3, since instead of straight-out graduating, she's just going on hiatus, just like most of HoloEN's PL. Something about Cover possibly not requiring their talents to completely abandon their PL.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

braindoko

About Chapipi, I've seen rrat about her being a potential candidate for HoloEN3, since instead of straight-out graduating, she's just going on hiatus, just like most of HoloEN's PL. Something about Cover possibly not requiring their talents to completely abandon their PL.
I want to believe, she has the vocal talent to stand next to the best Vsingers. Quitting seemingly out of the blue might lend credence, she's already experienced the torture that are micro corpos and their ineptitude so it's either one of the big ones or total v-hiatus.
Girl just does NOT want to show any skin, my rrat is she's slightly on the brown side from her SEA ancestry. Still this is the silliest glove setup I've seen virtual people wear【THANK YOU FOR 10K】First time hand-cam! Let's cook some desk takoyaki 🐙 17-39 screenshot.png【THANK YOU FOR 10K】First time hand-cam! Let's cook some desk takoyaki 🐙 23-16 screenshot.png

TwoBit

Early Adopter
It's been a while since I've caught a holomyth stream. This Gura/Kiara collab is making me remember why I took interest in vtubers to begin with since myth was my first exposure. Just silly anime girls having fun and talking about random stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom