"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina is using a cable management velcro as a hair tie again. :inanerdy:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
What happened to the Vesper Art thing? Wasnt it supposed to start at 1:30PM?

The guy who won it (according to other posts in that thread) apparently paid $4k for it, and took out a loan to get those funds.
Jesus what a fucking retard.

GeeXPlus processes her employment visa to be able to work and live in Japan. That in itself alone is a massive dub if you're a weeb content creator that wants to move and live in Nippon. On top of that, I think she gets a steady salary and gets access to GeeXPlus production and logistical resources - which isn't something to scoff at considering that Meilyne pretty much just successfully pulled off Trash Taste's US Tour last year. That's not even to mention that as a food-centric weeb creator, she now has easy access to all this Japanese food and culinary places/ingredients for content.

View attachment 25038

What I find interesting is that her video showcases her interacting more with VShoujo, KSon in particular. If we didn't have the context about her signing with GeeXPlus, you wouldn't be wrong to assume that this is a video promoting her signing up with VShoujoJP. Which isn't entirely out of the question if we consider the Sydsnap/HajimeHime situation.

I am tickled that she chose to portray Meilyne in the animation wearing the meme drip jacket though.
I have a feeling we will see more Vshojo JP collabs with the GeeXPlus crew. Really cool for Giri to score that contract.

She's a single mother :smugrys:

She also teaches 2nd grade.

Pretty sure shes pretty anti-coomer content despite her character being all kinds of delicious goodness. I really like her voice.

Kirsche Twitch Clip tax

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Pretty sure :thatsbait:.

GeeXPlus processes her employment visa to be able to work and live in Japan. That in itself alone is a massive dub if you're a weeb content creator that wants to move and live in Nippon. On top of that, I think she gets a steady salary and gets access to GeeXPlus production and logistical resources - which isn't something to scoff at considering that Meilyne pretty much just successfully pulled off Trash Taste's US Tour last year. That's not even to mention that as a food-centric weeb creator, she now has easy access to all this Japanese food and culinary places/ingredients for content.

View attachment 25038

What I find interesting is that her video showcases her interacting more with VShoujo, KSon in particular. If we didn't have the context about her signing with GeeXPlus, you wouldn't be wrong to assume that this is a video promoting her signing up with VShoujoJP. Which isn't entirely out of the question if we consider the Sydsnap/HajimeHime situation.

I am tickled that she chose to portray Meilyne in the animation wearing the meme drip jacket though.

View attachment 25041
:pikaWUT:
While that's a nice avatar...

Onigiri landed the best possible corporate partner. While a few levels down the hierarchy, she works for Kadokawa now. The checks are going to clear and she gets access to the entirety of the Japanese cuisine set. For what she's been doing, it's a really good company to attach herself to. Whether its good for GeeXPlus, I don't know. Considering it seems even the lowest HoloMems are pulling in 500k USD in merch per year, there's clearly room to make it profitable for both sides.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So Asmongold just tuned into Lumi's stream. Needless to say he didn't expect that coming out of Lemon Whore's mouth.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
We need to send TVA agents to scout out the upcoming Phase lineup for info on these ??? people!
They should be premiered or revealed this month as the teaser vid PC put on twitter said this month, not next. Pretty strong guesses so far for Moon Jelly, Slugma and
an indie (forget witch one but the Rrat was convincing).
Also if you made the post about the indie being and invader or you remember the name please post it again because I cannot find it via searching any reasonable search terms :shiinastare:
Edit: found it by googling, don't know why it was so hard to search
This is a complete guess (and hopium) on my part, but Ember Amane (a tiger now) formerly Yazaki Kallin's whole shtick was causing mischief with her minions and her catchphrase "Guilty Blazing Nocturne!"
And this tweet mentions both mischief, a blaze, and seems to feature a cat... tail?
Edit: Now that I look at it for more than a second, that's probably a cane. Plus no ears.

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I just saw the new Shiina animated intro. Absolutely stunning.

JMForte

So Asmongold just tuned into Lumi's stream. Needless to say he didn't expect that coming out of Lemon Whore's mouth.

Pippa really can't catch a break can she? Colress and Asmongold. What's next for the lemon whore?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I'm sorry, Meemaw. I didn't mean to indirectly kill you with a second helping of wasabi in the takoyaki.

She was a good oshi.

EDIT: God has spared her. For now.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
I hope someone clipped it, but Saruei put V-tweeters on blast today.
Today's she's building Gunpla. She mentioned wanting to do a handcam stream with her brother, but doesn't want people to go crazy thinking she has a boyfriend.

She says if chat is gonna be jealous of anyone it should be Onigiri, cuz the two are set to meet up and Saruei said she's gonna give Giri so much hugs and kisses. Even go to a fancy restaurant.

image.png

Saturnus

haha it's unou
How many Takoyakis has Shiina eaten? Just curious.

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I’m not a fed, if I was I would have to legally let you know, fed can’t lie to the citizens
You couldn't glow brighter if you tried. Welcome, you may never leave

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
With everyone playing new Zelda, Sleepy returns to finish up an old Zelda on Youtube.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
image.png

Ina is out here asking the real questions in her chat polls.

People who pronounce the acronym for the Graphics Interchange Format as though it were a brand of peanut butter are all mentally ill and probably ugly.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
image.png

Ina is out here asking the real questions in her chat polls.

People who pronounce the acronym for the Graphics Interchange Format as though it were a brand of peanut butter are all mentally ill and probably ugly.
No no no no, we are NOT gonna derail this thread with another debate, please

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

HEY HEY HEY LOOK AT THIS RAGDOLL IS DOING A MIDI LISTENING STREAM WHY DON'T YOU PUT DOWN THE KEYBOARD AND STOP WRITING AND COME AND LISTEN INSTEAD HUH?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom