"We all fed the deer, when I finished I was busy making sure to film Bae being rammed by deers"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

kestraline

Early Adopter
>Shiina the punching bag of the demonology collab
>Airi buddy buddy with Lia now

:pippasadl::faunacry:
Seriously though, Shiina hangs out with Muumie IRL very often and... well this going into Rrat town, but considering that Muumie must be geographically close to Shiina,
she may have even know Muumie outside of PC too. SO, even though she's known Airi for 10 years, the same could easily be true for Muumie. 🐀🐀🐀
Edit: ^Did she say Lumi or Muumie? I swear I mishear it 1/2 the time, but she does live near Muumie and see her often IRL.
Considering Shiina said she helped pack merch she probably is in or close to Vancouver where Phase Connect operates from.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hmm I wonder what about the start of Oshi no ko could put Shiina in a bad heads pace? :shiinastare:
Everything, cuz it's retarded. I'm still reading it btw but stilll....
Look man, driving is kinda scary. The fact you could seriously hurt someone doing something as basic as traveling no matter how in control I am makes me anxious!

Why the fuck do you keep shilling this lame puppet vtuber. If there's anyone you should be shilling it's Marie Mehlo! Why don't you get some taste and actually enjoy some good chuubas that don't pander their personality towards haha funny degeneracy you brit bong humored femboy!
So where does Autrailia send people to get rid of them, New Zealand?
rightnow.PNG

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
A very Large tourney of Idol Showdown (200+) Top 4 Kraz with a Botan
Top 3 Diaphone with Aki
Runner Up Masoma with Suisei
Champion Sonichackedyou with Aki

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
replying to myself because.
HOLY FUCK 80 BUCKS DELIVERY FEE.
I think it was $50 for the food, plus $30 for delivery, for a total of $80.

Topo Chico

Shiina is in the handcam eating portion of the stream now
1683942659319.png
Man Chucky Cheese makes some rank looking churros

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Phase has the market cornered on cute sweaters apparently.

Airless

Active lurker
Good news, Minecraft antis. Ame has ragequit Minecraft

owarida.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Considering Shiina said she helped pack merch she probably is in or close to Vancouver where Phase Connect operates from.
I suppose it's possible that maybe Shiina actually moved (to Vancouver) instead of comming back to CA after her break, but I don't think so. She mentioned she went to a Spa with a manager (not Muumie) while on vacation but couldn't say who yet, then almost yab'd herself today saying she hadn't met the new managers yet when logically she has met one of them unless she went to a spa with Muumie. However it's possible they've both moved recently and they don't want to say anything that would let that be known? She has mentioned seeing Muumie before that though at times when she should have been in CA, but I guess I can't know for sure.

There is a Chuck E Cheese in BC and PC mails out of Richmond, BC, so maybe she pulled a sneaky and moved.

I was just going to assume they had more then 1 warehouse too :shiinastare:

maybe she perfumed my standees after all

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why the fuck do you keep shilling this lame puppet vtuber. If there's anyone you should be shilling it's Marie Mehlo! Why don't you get some taste and actually enjoy some good chuubas that don't pander their personality towards haha funny degeneracy you brit bong humored femboy!

You really enjoy playing with fire, don't you, Rie?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
FlaVR news
Nyana is selling her gaming chair (Actual catgirl ass sat on it)

Sawa is going to be talking about lolcows, fishtank and drama IN 30 MINUTES get on!

And Bags latest collab with Sena yields unexpected results
image.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

As someone fairly new to the vtuber sphere, but not knew to streamers in general, you get gifted subs constantly in chats. You show up once or twice and it's a coinflip on getting a sub to their channel. In the wider twitch/youtube livestreaming sphere I've been maybe gifted 2 or so subs over the past few years, but gotten 4-5 in the past month alone for vtubers. Vtuber watchers are very loose with their purse strings, pretty nutty.

Maybe it's because the relative size of the audience for most of the vtubers is smaller and thus more invested?

edit: it also seems that Shiina still hasn't edited out Yuri on her present stream1683944782434.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Horo7618

No one in particular
iPN and some other dude just spent a match successfully gaslighting Selen, it was great.....

niggaphil

If it is really MoonJelly good pick i still cant understand how Malasyan Bootleg Yagoo lost his entire 2nd gen
What do you expect from the incompetent SEA ppl when they only good at copy some other people idea, could not excecute it properly, exploit talents like black company, and having 24/7 internal drama?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How crazy is that? Untold number of vtubers, several dozens debutting each week, and finally the one person to actually show a miniature runner sprue is the diminute asian seamstress with microscopic hands

123123.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How crazy is that? Untold number of vtubers, several dozens debutting each week, and finally the one person to actually show a miniature runner sprue is the diminute asian seamstress with microscopic hands

View attachment 24966
Huh, what is she assembling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom