"Honestly Kirsche's fish blowjob audio legit got me hard irl. Sakana's tiny Californian balls must be churning with cum ready for that whore mouth"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Late but I can't believe Kaela actually spent over 9 hours on Minesweeper. It's streams like these that remind me why she's my oshii.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
1683948359303.png

HAHAHAHA! What's wrong? No gimmick to piggy back off of? No trend to chase? Can't even break 3view with the backing of a company?!

Ensok

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I know there's lots of other great streamers who are live right now and I'll be joining them in half an hour but I gotta give another shoutout to MissLalaVT who's playing FO4 on stream right now. Charming voice and charming aesthetics. At least give her a follow and check out a VOD later.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I know there's lots of other great streamers who are live right now and I'll be joining them in half an hour but I gotta give another shoutout to MissLalaVT who's playing FO4 on stream right now. Charming voice and charming aesthetics. At least give her a follow and check out a VOD later.

Wow 89 viewers! That's a pretty high number for what I assume is an indie. Higher than some corpo vtubers I've seen!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I hate MK11 so much, I hate what Netherrealm has done to the franchise.
if you thought it was bad you just wait for the next reboot that is happening and the amount of faggotry it will have now that the company is filled with vermintide.

WeTawks

View attachment 24974
HAHAHAHA! What's wrong? No gimmick to piggy back off of? No trend to chase? Can't even break 3view with the backing of a company?!
Currently being beat by someone from FlaVR. Damn, I like Rie but there's always someone else streaming I'd rather watch and Sour Grape speaking with an "urban" accent suits my fancy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512_203427_ReVanced Extended.png
    Screenshot_20230512_203427_ReVanced Extended.png
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 58

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I cant believe im going to say this but i hate Robocop thanks to that game
1683949235038.jpeg

Also im going to play ISO in some Local with friends to build a tier list
For now in online Coco and Korone arent looking good

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, just saw a clip of the infamous Zod vs Luthor match up - shit was painful to watch
That's Injustice 1. Injustice 2 somehow managed to be worse. Whoever let shit like Poison Ivy through testing deserves a bullet.
Idol Showdown unironically being better animated than MK11 will never stop being funny to me.
I originally wanted to hate the game out of principle for not including Reptile despite spending so much time in Outworld. After playing it, I hated it for every other reason.
MKX is the opposite at least for better or worse.
MKX's combo shit for half your HP or special cancels into 20 second long block stun for chip damage is pretty gay but I'd still take that over MK11 any day of the week. There was only one super gay zoner in that game and that was Jackie but you'd figure out the exact timing on every thing she does because she was the character 99% of zoners picked. Other characters like Kenshi and Quan Chi can zone but it's very manageable to play against.

The cast in MKX was just all around pretty good while the cast in MK11 is super fucking awful. The fact they held on to Spawn for so long was so fucking stupid.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Look man, driving is kinda scary. The fact you could seriously hurt someone doing something as basic as traveling no matter how in control I am makes me anxious!
Birds of a feather, eh Rie?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Yeah but Lia and Rie have already self Dox'd, their hands are noth'n. Shiina, as she said earlier has hand streamed arts n crafts in the past so she has good reason to think she could get dox'd by her hands.
View attachment 24973
Besides, it's not about getting stuff, it's about giving
It also sounds like she just has an honest-to-goodness complex about her small hands in general. I have enjoyed watching her move her hands around excitedly though.

Cute cover by Amami

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiina's gonna be in open VC right now and playing majhong. Sakana might drop by.

EDIT: She's going after RIe, superduper in shambles

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Their games always feel like shit to play. I hate how the moves and combos flow.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 24974
Shiina's gonna be in open VC right now and playing majhong. Sakana might drop by.

EDIT: She's going after RIe, superduper in shambles

Looks like Shiina to rescue, let the battle of the Jong begin!:pippasquish:
I wana play Shiina, but with 600+ viewers and my slow typing and only 1 or 2 slots..... it's not gonna happen:faunacry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom