"Your actions make me happy! I want to hug!"Aki Rosenthal

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shiina trying to deepen her voice reminds me of IRyS a bit.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The whole VR market has seen a slowdown this year as well. I know the PSVR2 sold below expectations while other VR headsets were reportedly down YtY in sales.

Why did you say this, now I have to watch this. :pikafaku:

Speaking of Man Hitting Game. Fauna is live, she's trying hardcore.

Finana at least grasps how the AI view cones work and isn't afraid to cross their sight lines, but she has bad map awareness and horrible directional memory.

However, Fauna.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shiina trying to deepen her voice reminds me of IRyS a bit.
That's her normal voice btw, she said so as much

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Shima's karaoke stream.

And Amiya collab with Inami Yoki

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Finally free to do this again (Holo doesnt have that much home games because Hololive City is holding a special event)
1683936312259.png

Bottom 4 will get relegated and i already have a couple of Vtuber teams in mind to get promoted
1683936403574.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She's has said this, but it's also hard for to keep the mom voice going for too long. That's because the "Mom" voice is also not her real voice. The "mortuary assistant yab voice" is her normal speaking voice which isn't as low as Mom voice, but not as clean and cute as her streaming voice. She obviously doesn't want people to know what her IRL voice is like, but IT's ON THE INTERNET FOREVER :fishmandispair::shiinastare:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

View attachment 24948
Maybe it's just me, and I wasn't around for the whole "Mommy" voice hour; but what I heard from her reading Maros was "Shiina attempting a deep voice" instead of this lovely voice you've clipped here. She does mention she has to be tired to get that low so...
:botanshrug:

EDIT: "Who's your best friends in PC?"
>Doesn't mention Airi
It's over bros? :fishmandispair:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawa zatsu in a couple hours

Here's a fun Lisa clip she posted in the time being

Tweet/Archive

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Doesn't mention Airi
>Shiina the punching bag of the demonology collab
>Airi buddy buddy with Lia now

:pippasadl::faunacry:
Seriously though, Shiina hangs out with Muumie IRL very often and... well this going into Rrat town, but considering that Muumie must be geographically close to Shiina,
she may have even know Muumie outside of PC too. SO, even though she's known Airi for 10 years, the same could easily be true for Muumie. 🐀🐀🐀
Edit: ^Did she say Lumi or Muumie? I swear I mishear it 1/2 the time, but she does live near Muumie and see her often IRL.

Last edited:

VTuberThrow

Her luck is almost as bad as Airi's. What is Airi's hell job anyway, as I imagine she bitches about it a lot?
Don't think anyone has cracked that yet. There was some speculation she did entry level meat grinder IT work early on if I remember correctly. Mostly based on her helping some of the other gen2 girls with tech issues I think.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
>Doesn't mention Airi
She talked about Lumi as the one she talks the most with, and Airi's probably busy working at the (other) black company most of the time.

Shiina's first handcam is going to be eating the culinary output of Charles Entertainment Cheese.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So Shiina's first ever handcam stream will be her eating Chuck E. Cheese pizza.
230512-000022.png

About the voice thing, the audio says the lower register "makes her tired", so I'm willing to bet the actual real shiina voice is somewhere in the middle.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Seriously though, Shiina hangs out with Muumie IRL very often and... well this going into Rrat town, but considering that Muumie must be geographically close to Shiina,
she may have even know Muumie outside of PC too. SO, even though she's known Airi for 10 years, the same could easily be true for Muumie. 🐀🐀🐀
Edit: ^Did she say Lumi or Muumie? I swear I mishear it 1/2 the time, but she does live near Muumie and see her often IRL.
She talked about Lumi as the one she talks the most with, and Airi's probably busy working at the (other) black company most of the time.

Shiina's first handcam is going to be eating the culinary output of Charles Entertainment Cheese.
What Talus said, been messaging with Lumi and a couple of the new talents a bunch. Didn't Airi tweet about even MORE people quitting also? Maybe black company will just fold on its own :optimistic:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
What Talus said, been messaging with Lumi and a couple of the new talents a bunch. Didn't Airi tweet about even MORE people quitting also? Maybe black company will just fold on its own :optimistic:
It's sustained by the despair of the barely-paid interns.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So Shiina's first ever handcam stream will be her eating Chuck E. Cheese pizza.
View attachment 24955

About the voice thing, the audio says the lower register "makes her tired", so I'm willing to bet the actual real shiina voice is somewhere in the middle.
replying to myself because.
HOLY FUCK 80 BUCKS DELIVERY FEE.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

she knew her FROM 10 years ago not FOR 10 years, from the little airi says shiina just does her own thing and airi hangs out with lia and uruka the most because she can meet them IRL easily.

Airless

Active lurker
Donothons are for scrubs, come check out Kanade Kanon's bass-o-thon until 60k subs

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hmm I wonder what about the start of Oshi no ko could put Shiina in a bad heads pace? :shiinastare:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Fuck, I hear a pig a hollerin'.. full of rage at 5'2" and 390 lbs.

Chinchilla is both Asian AND woman.. and yet, she might be the greatest female driver. Ever. @superduper Rie, you have no excuses for being terrified of driving.
Look man, driving is kinda scary. The fact you could seriously hurt someone doing something as basic as traveling no matter how in control I am makes me anxious!

REAL PUPPET HOURS.

Why the fuck do you keep shilling this lame puppet vtuber. If there's anyone you should be shilling it's Marie Mehlo! Why don't you get some taste and actually enjoy some good chuubas that don't pander their personality towards haha funny degeneracy you brit bong humored femboy!

Kalion

:)
Lapin is doing math on stream and I am fucking rolling
1683941819481.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom