"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

That's a lot of coffee :shiinastare:
I was going to wonder if Shiina shipped my merch too and sprayed perfume on it, but that came out of Canada so I guess it couldn't be. The weird scent still lingers.

didnt tsunderia make lisa package and ship merch before it closed?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kalion

:)
didnt tsunderia make lisa package and ship merch before it closed?
Yeah. Lisa and Char (Management) went to the CEO's place, packaging and shipping everything from there.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Times like this makes me believe the rrat that IRyS and Kronii are actually exes. They are so goddamned unhinged when they get together.

I personally believe they had to have known each other to some degree, I always got a kind of feeling from their interactions even early on that was more than just co-workers. Not nearly to the level of Ina/Sana's obvious history, but unless Irys/Kronii somehow match wavelengths in a vacuum and click from the outset then they'd have to be familiar with one another somehow.

How do you convince corporate types that the whole metaverse fad is a dismal misaligned abortion of an idea. Nevermind, I guess time will have to teach them that lesson.

I know at least one good way but with the increased amount of federal traffic I'm remiss to say.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Unsurprisingly the decision of replacing Elaine's "soul" instead of retiring the character completely didn't sit well with Kometa's community so much so that they even made an online petition:

What's interesting is that both their remaining talents, Miria and Virgil, retweeted this petition as well.

IMG_20230512_213353.jpg

IMG_20230512_213549.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I am doing it too, even now! He is not a Vtuber so why is he always the main character on the Vtuber thread?
Nolan is like a car that can only drive 120 mph. You may ban him from driving down the street you live on, but you sure as hell know you'll watch him barreling down other streets because you know he's going to crash and it's going to be fucking hilarious to watch.
Elira continues to provide absolute peak content.

Elira's fujo brain is going to fry itself playing this game. I wonder if she's going to executive overwrite her schedule to just power through it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Unsurprisingly the decision of replacing Elaine's "soul" instead of retiring the character completely didn't sit well with Kometa's community so much so that they even made an online petition:

What's interesting is that both their remaining talents, Miria and Virgil, retweeted this petition as well.

View attachment 24907

View attachment 24908
this happens every time some corp tries to body jack one of it's own talents i get that it sucks to pony cash for a new model but its not worth the PR and Morale hit.
the new talent is gonna be harassed from day one by fans of the old one too.

The literal only upside is you save on some cash and if your THAT cash strapped why are you running an agency you cannot afford or you know stop blowing your cash on expensive models when png's do fine

The Rizzler

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RiverBear

View attachment 24907

View attachment 24908
wait what? they were replacing Elaine?
EDIT: oh okay, so I assume Elaine dropped the plan during her graduation stream?
sucks, but if she's okay with it why not.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Is my life's purpose, also what is it with you guys keep calling me nolan
Edit: why is nolan this little rat thing was he a furry?
oh boy a new Nolan now we can throw out the old one.

The Rizzler

I ask one question about someone and now somehow I'm being pinned as that guy
I'm gonna find a way to block that nolan emoji from showing up on my posts

RiverBear

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
wait what? they were replacing Elaine?
EDIT: oh okay, so I assume Elaine dropped the plan during her graduation stream?
sucks, but if she's okay with it why not.
In dumb small corpo news today:

Elaine from Filipino corpo KoMETA held her graduation stream today, she dropped the news that KoMETA will be purging the youtube & twitter accounts and finding a new talent to use Elaine's model going forward.

Timestamp 21:18

Edit : The yt vid isnt there idk why but you have the local archive where she talks about it

Edut 2 : archive of the stream also

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Is my life's purpose, also what is it with you guys keep calling me nolan
Edit: why is nolan this little rat thing was he a furry?
To answer the question, Nolan is a certainly retarded, possibly autistic, infamously argumentative, and consistenyly off topic individual.

A link to his profile so you can see him at work. I would also avoid bringing him up further, unless you want to get gangbanned in this main thread.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Don't feed Furball Korone after midnight or else this will happen.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On the cusp of Zelda Armageddon, the end of the Hebrew War is on the horizon

Stunned But Dumb

A reference video for all of Korone's moves in Idol Showdown

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I ask one question about someone and now somehow I'm being pinned as that guy
I'm gonna find a way to block that nolan emoji from showing up on my posts
i shall be nice and give you some small but infinitly helpful advice.

there are threads other then this one.
and if you still cannot figure it out you shall be the Newlan. Nulan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom