"AAARRRGH! You can't marry me because I'm already your older sister!"Omaru Polka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

RiverBear

Is she dead or was she faking it? Whats the word on the street?
Haven't heard much from her since she dropped the Ames account.
No one knows yet also if she has a new Vtuber model yet.
But rumor is she called it quits.

niggaphil

Oh hey our first body for the hole.
First body is the sitthis BBC lover during Yuko incident. the horse lover is the second body now if I remember correctly

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Ok Idol Showdown just officially caused the most unexpected crossover of my interest ever

Max is a decently popular FG streamer/youtuber that I have been following for over 10 years, he also doesn't give a shit about anime and I would bet money has zero idea what a vtuber is, this is gonna be cursed.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Ok Idol Showdown just officially caused the most unexpected crossover of my interest ever

Max is a decently popular FG streamer/youtuber that I have been following for over 10 years, he also doesn't give a shit about anime and I would bet money has zero idea what a vtuber is, this is gonna be cursed.

Was about to post about this. He is live and playing the game NOW.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Posting this here as its more relevant to Vtuber discussion than strictly Pippa shit.

Pippa raided Kson on Twitch. Kson says they should collab. Says they have already been DMing each other. Wonder if this nerd will get to collab with one of the girls she has looked up to the most.

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Kson watching Pippa. Wants to collab with her. Am I dreaming?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

It's only a matter of time til Justin Wong makes a video on it as well.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He wasn't nearly funny enough to evade that level of malice aimed at him.
So does this mean if I make jannies laugh enough with my shit posting, I'll be given more slack on the rope before I get hanged?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Tney covered it on the TKO podcast he does with Justin Wong too.

niggaphil

When all the FGC veterans playing Idol Showdown, DSP is still sitting in his shitty house, doing DSPreact video, and shitting on the ANIME WAIFU Fighting game

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So does this mean if I make jannies laugh enough with my shit posting, I'll be given more slack on the rope before I get hanged?
Go ahead and tickle that dragon's tail...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
First body is the sitthis BBC lover during Yuko incident. the horse lover is the second body now if I remember correctly
you forgot common sense dignity and self awareness.

I refuse to believe hes not playing it up for a bit a bit that's gone on 10 years.

he plays fucking guilty gear he has to know some things just by osmosis maybe not what Vtubers are but anime in general.

That or we get to watch in real time as Max looks for good kids cartoons and all he get's are anime recs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nice, that'll get a lot more people playing.

Now I'm just waiting for Woolie to play it with the goofy ass vtuber model he had made to use as a bit in one single video.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I refuse to believe hes not playing it up for a bit a bit that's gone on 10 years.

he plays fucking guilty gear he has to know some things just by osmosis maybe not what Vtubers are but anime in general.

That or we get to watch in real time as Max looks for good kids cartoons and all he get's are anime recs.
Maybe saying he doesn't care about anime is an hyperbole, he has admitted he used to love anime as a teenager, Cowboy Beebop is one his favorite's shows, but he says he specially doesn't care about modern anime or specially otaku culture he play anime game because they look cool no because is anime.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Thank you proctor. I've developed a form of ptsd that is triggered by seeing Cali icons on this forum. Now I can begin to heal.
:beatanimeds:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Thank you proctor. I've developed a form of ptsd that is triggered by seeing Cali icons on this forum. Now I can begin to heal.
:beatanimeds:
Punished Anime Discusser is one message above you.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Captain Godzilla 140p.png

CAPTAIN GODZILLA PRESENTS:
COLLAB WITH KIRSCHE【Phase-Connect】
GOFILE / MEGA
ARCHIVES / ARCHIVING SETUPS
Archivefag copy.

Last edited: