"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ok cool, Pokémon are still good to go then.
Anyway, I don’t post them as fetish material, but because it’s funny and usually to have a humorous juxtaposition between it and ‘normal’ art.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I guess Proctor finally realized not all inmates can be rehabilitated, I wouldn't eat the meat from the cafeteria for the next few days if I were you guys... don't wanna be picking hairs out of my teeth all day like the last time we had a drive-by...
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I've banned everyone involved in this fetish shit for a week, except for @braindoko, who gets a day, and @Violent Nugget who is now permanently banned because he very obviously cannot be rehabilitated no matter how many chances he's given.

If I see shit like this in the general thread again, bans will start rolling out fast. People who can't fucking read the room well enough to realize that fetish material is not appropriate here will be hammered.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've banned everyone involved in this fetish shit for a week, except for @braindoko, who gets a day, and @Violent Nugget who is now permanently banned because he very obviously cannot be rehabilitated no matter how many chances he's given.

If I see shit like this in the general thread again, bans will start rolling out fast. People who can't fucking read the room well enough to realize that fetish material is not appropriate here will be hammered.
Was the Violent Nugget banned really deserved. I didn't click on his links but I don't know if toilet sounds are that ba-.... on second thought good riddance!

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
she has good luck with the lotterys
I wonder how often they do them because she could have just gotten super lucky when there was less EN members thanks to her being gen/wave 2

RiverBear

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Sanalite u got a list of gyaru vtubers?
I may but idk if I trust you with that info after what you said about Dona

Sana
Sena
That one Babiniku
Qpi Kaminari
You think I only know that few? C'mon man
giphy.gif

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Geez, I go to sleep and...(imagines pizza guy walking into chaos). Though I found those videos not "hot" but just funny.
Anyway, thanks for cleanup...

Last edited:

RiverBear

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just a reminder there are two recently available cat vtubers with an ahoge.

View attachment 24399
I know you're joking, but she debuted a redesign that wouldn't fit the silhouette anyways.
FvltBPyaAAUPq_W

Was Violent Nugget banned really deserved. I didn't click on his links but I don't know if toilet sounds are that ba-.... on second thought good riddance!
He WAS on thin ice for the horseposting. He wasn't nearly funny enough to evade that level of malice aimed at him.

USS IOWA

Oh hey our first body for the hole.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
I may but idk if I trust you with that info after what you said about Dona
Im truely sorry NO regretful for my words that hurt the brown queens of vtubing .I hope u can find it in your heart to forgive me as i was ignorant when i made those comments. i promise to do my best and spread the good word of gyrau everywhere.

RiverBear

Wait, someone got banned for Nekomata Mel farting?
Isn't that whole point of Nekomata Mel posting - to laugh at her building a brand out of herself farting on stream?

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Isn't that whole point of Nekomata Mel posting - to laugh at her building a brand out of herself farting on stream?
He was only banned for one day as he didn't initiate it. The more important question is

Is she dead or was she faking it? Whats the word on the street?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I think it was more for lusting after farting videos rather than "hey, let's laugh at this vtuber farting" sort of thing.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Im truely sorry NO regretful for my words that hurt the brown queens of vtubing .I hope u can find it in your heart to forgive me as i was ignorant when i made those comments. i promise to do my best and spread the good word of gyrau everywhere.
what? what are you saying?
I LOVE GYARU VTUBERS !!!!!
Jaywin.jpg

yes, your face says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom