Dizzy's Wife

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Love advice with depressed virgin and Meloco

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Really glad Aki is a playable character, know it's probably mostly for Mukiroze stuff but she's still one of my favorite Hololive girls.
The creator of the game is actually a Rosetai.

Wouldn't be surprised if she was the first character created. Her stage even has a ton of neat references like Ashino playing the guitar. I know it's coincidental but it's still sweet that the game released when she's at such a low point mentally. And seeing how the stream's going, I think it'll cheer her up at least a little.

Not-Username

Still, if they fucked Rushia over with her contract, I see no reason why they wouldn't try to do the same with Pikamee.
People not reading their contracts/informing themselves etc. honestly don't deserve better.
If she didn't get outright scammed to sign something she couldn't read beforehand she has no grounds for being miffed.

I also find it stupid to treat it as a fact that the new member is pika. I wouldn't be surprised, but I reserve judgement for after the fact.

Kson seems happy with her contract and the style. For now the new member might as well feel the same.

Just because we don't like it it doesn't have to be bad
who am I kidding. I'm writing this on the act forum :nehgah:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I know it's coincidental but it's still sweet that the game released when she's at such a low point mentally. And seeing how the stream's going, I think it'll cheer her up at least a little.
I haven't been able to catch her streams lately, what happened?

Autisticus

People not reading their contracts/informing themselves etc. honestly don't deserve better.
Nah, taking advantage of someone who is absolutely not equipped to negotiate at the lowest point in their life is scumbag behavior, whether you're a corporation or a person. Saddling such a person with terms and conditions no other talent in the company is subjected to and then actively deceiving them and stringing them along about the issue being fixed when they bring attention to it is even worse.

Not gonna disagree on Pikamee being potentially okay with Vshojo if it's actually her, though, at least in terms of environment. Her biggest stumbling block will be the hate she gets for joining.

Negzana

Apparently she's having issues with having a live birthday stream(?)

VTuberThrow

More Idol Showdown. I am going to make a wild prediction and say that Aki's gonna be really garbo. But it's fine, it's Aki. Almost got ninjad. Remember kids, always "View them".
If it makes you feel better, JP seems to think Aki and Botan are the best characters and both have won a couple early tournaments.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's been really stressed about behind the scenes stuff to the point where she's in a depression spiral. Her birthday live's also been delayed for almost 3 months now. I posted about it a bit ago here

Edit: Clock'd. Take this cute Aki art instead.
1047129.jpg

Last edited:

Limkin

Idiots who don't accept they are idiots and seek help from people smarter than them totally deserve whatever is coming for them. If you think you are incapable of something you absolutely should seek a professional to help you with that. Why is it that when you are sick you go to a doctor. When you have your car broken you go to a mechanic. But when you are dealing with a contract you don't go to a lawyer and just think they aren't going to fuck you over and don't even read it. A simple consult is cheap, takes maybe a day or two and isn't legally binding in any way. Making it worse, she is loaded with cash (regardless of what she wants you to believe) and had no problem hiring a lawyer to help her track people who were shitting on her on the internet, at the same time when she was at her lowest. And even if she spent a lot of money on it, the fines this people had to pay more than covered it. But I guess punishing people who speak ill of her is way more important for menhera than securing her own future
This isn't to say that IF her contract really took massive advantage of her situation and was full of lies it wasn't a scummy tactic. But the only world where people stop taking advantage of idiots is the world where idiots don't let them do so. You have to look out for yourself and always assume the worst

Not-Username

Nah, taking advantage of someone who is absolutely not equipped to negotiate at the lowest point in their life is scumbag behavior, whether you're a corporation or a person. Saddling such a person with terms and conditions no other talent in the company is subjected to and then actively deceiving them and stringing them along about the issue being fixed when they bring attention to it is even worse.
I generally agree with you.
But we know for a fact that she has at least one lawyer. I don't see her as getting scammed. (And the low point is also her own fault). She probably got into it with some false expectation (we don't know enough to exactly judge) but if she is that dissatisfied then she has all the opportunities to leave at the next contract renewal.

I just can't see her as a poor scammed girl. Too much :menhera:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Negzana

She's been really stressed about behind the scenes stuff to the point where she's in a depression spiral. Her birthday live's also been delayed for almost 3 months now. I posted about it a bit ago here

Edit: Clock'd. Take this cute Aki art instead.
View attachment 24268

I hope she can get her issues resolved. Her last anniversary video was spectacular and she's one of the sweetest and strongest members in general. She's had a lot of bad stuff happen to her so I hope this is just another thing she overcomes.

Autisticus

I generally agree with you.
But we know for a fact that she has at least one lawyer. I don't see her as getting scammed. (And the low point is also her own fault). She probably got into it with some false expectation (we don't know enough to exactly judge) but if she is that dissatisfied then she has all the opportunities to leave at the next contract renewal.

I just can't see her as a poor scammed girl. Too much :menhera:
I don't know what you'd call telling someone you've made a change to their contract and then ghosting them and doing nothing if not a scam.

I also don't see an NDA breach that had 0 material or consequential information as a great moral failing worthy of the vindictiveness to justify fucking someone over with a bad contract or what "menhera" has to do with contract worthiness in the first place.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So it appears that Fauna has some people trying to drum up controversy surrounding her response to a schizo superchat.

Alexander Babski, a recognized schizo on /vt/ and other places, and author of such amazing superchats such as:
FnXUR5NX0AEixAn
SmA2hBp.png

A man so cringy that even Reddit makes fun of him:

Decided to send Fauna a superchat at the beginning of her stream yesterday:
1683643458285.png

She responded to this Superchat for a decent amount of time starting here - timestamped

The transcript of the first part can be seen here: 1683643973338.png
After saying this, she talks about how she was a lonely shut in during college and had to really get out of her comfort zone to make friends. She also spends time giving advice to people on stuff to do to make friends. Completely reasonable and good suggestions.

She then gets back to "Don't try to be friends with streamers"

Transcript below
1683644076186.png
People are now trying to spin this completely reasonable and well thought out response to be somewhere in the realm of Finana's "Parasocial Fucks" yab.
1683644580826.png
1683644603431.png
It also appears that people are complaining in the comments regarding what she said. It also appears, not surprisingly, that the comments are getting nuked.
Schizos.png

People are certainly trying to make this stick, but I'm not sure it's going to work. They're getting meme'd on pretty hard.
1683644652619.png
1683645306735.png

edit:
Honestly, sounds like the /vt/ drama botter is at it again. Not even worth entertaining, imo. Also, this belongs in the dedicated /vt/ lunacy thread over in rec room.
I personally disagree, because that thread is mainly just /vt/ schizoposting in and of itself. Because this is actually something from a stream, and is having people respond in the comments as well, it feels like the general thread is a better place. However, I defer to the bossman's opinion if he feels the move is warranted.

Last edited:

Not-Username

I don't know what you'd call telling someone you've made a change to their contract and then ghosting them and doing nothing if not a scam.

I also don't see an NDA breach that had 0 material or consequential information as a great moral failing worthy of the vindictiveness to justify fucking someone over with a bad contract or what "menhera" has to do with contract worthiness in the first place.
Contracts can't be changed one-sidedly.

No one debates "worthiness" and no one is vindictive. She just has a track record of fucking herself over. Which makes the "woe is me I got scammed" just not believable for many.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So it appears that Fauna has some people trying to drum up controversy surrounding her response to a schizo superchat.

Alexander Babski, a recognized schizo on /vt/ and other places, and author of such amazing superchats such as:
FnXUR5NX0AEixAn
SmA2hBp.png

A man so cringy that even Reddit makes fun of him:

View attachment 24263

Decided to send Fauna a superchat at the beginning of her stream yesterday:
View attachment 24265
She responded to this Superchat for a decent amount of time starting here - timestamped

The transcript of the first part can be seen here: View attachment 24266
After saying this, she talks about how she was a lonely shut in during college and had to really get out of her comfort zone to make friends. She also spends time giving advice to people on stuff to do to make friends. Completely reasonable and good suggestions.

She then gets back to "Don't try to be friends with streamers"

Transcript below
View attachment 24267
People are now trying to spin this completely reasonable and well thought out response to be somewhere in the realm of Finana's "Parasocial Fucks" yab.
View attachment 24269View attachment 24270
View attachment 24273

People are certainly trying to make this stick, but I'm not sure it's going to work. They're getting meme'd on pretty hard.
View attachment 24271
View attachment 24274

Honestly, sounds like the /vt/ drama botter is at it again. Not even worth entertaining, imo. Also, this belongs in the dedicated /vt/ lunacy thread over in rec room.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

OK buddy im not going to ride the train of:"OMG SHE IS A :menhera:she deserves everything bad that happens to her"
But if she can go and still be Nazuna without problems for almost a year then she can go and not renew the contract right now without a problem

Limkin

I also don't see an NDA breach that had 0 material or consequential information
Let's not pretend this was the only thing she did, or that it is somehow not a big deal, or that she is just a poor girl who did no wrong. Getting caught sending personalized audio messages to biggest paypigs, all while being completely aware she is not supposed to do so is a very big fucking no, in capital letters. She was purposefully breeding parasocial fanbase, taking full advantage of lonely people by pretending to be their gf on the internet. Then instead of shutting up and begging for forgiveness decided to try and go scorched earth on her own company when she was 100% in the wrong. And that's not even taking into account she actively tried to force a guy into dating her by staging on her personal twitter as if they are living together. She is just as much of an asshole trying to take advantage of others, as Vshoujo is. Except on a mass scale
And just to reiterate, if she had money to hire lawyer to pursue her haters, she had the money to hire one to read through her contract before signing it. If you have something to tell about this then I am more than willing to read. But if all you are going to talk about is "please don't be mean to her she is just a sad girl" then I am not going to continue arguing. You have your own opinion about her, and I have mine. Opinions aren't facts, we aren't going to change each other views of her as a person
If the lawyer read it, she was fine with it, and then they changed it or it turned out to be a lie, she shouldn't bitch about it to her fanbase trying to squeeze pity superchats. She should sue them, make it public, and make sure they don't try anything like this again. Legal systems exist in place exactly for this kind of reason, use them

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Contracts can't be changed one-sidedly.
I mean, you can, it's just probably a material breach that the other side can sue you over.

Also, when the term of the original contract has expired and it's time to negotiate a new one, the offer doesn't have to be on the original or better terms (unless expressly required under the original contract, I suppose).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom