"I also said 'I like nuts!' out loud while I'm walking around crowded places"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Your punishment shall be becoming a husband and giving all of your worldly possessions to Nene. Only then can you be forgiven for your sins.
Sell.jpg
say less

Punished Lurker

Somos tres entonces, los latinos se camuflajean en el internet como vietnamitas en la jungla.
Sumale uno mas :SelenHAHAhere:. Enserio no se como hay tantos de nosotros acá.

Just so noone can accuse me of derailing the thread, there's an upcoming ASMR offcolab between Rosemi and Petra if anyone is interested

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
HEYO. Someone on /vt/ dug up this clip of Mysta saying he gets 1% on the merch sales! Timestamped

Whelp, I'm thinking that's good enough to confirm False's report.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I guess that babski femboy sent fauna a bait SC, and she went on a "streamers aren't your friends" rant.
from the kronii thread.
1683596627848666.png
rant.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Your punishment shall be becoming a husband and giving all of your worldly possessions to Nene. Only then can you be forgiven for your sins.

If elizabeth warren can be native american then the autist of Ohio can be latinx.
Sometimes you have to live with retards like her. If you told me she was Native though, I'd probably pull out the rezziest laugh I can still muster.
I guess that babski femboy sent fauna a bait SC, and she went on a "streamers aren't your friends" rant.
from the kronii thread.
View attachment 24197
View attachment 24198
Can somebody go take this dude's fucking wallet already?

Piarro

Early Adopter
It wasn't a rant. She was very nice about it and gave lots of good advice on how to make friends irl. Don't listen to /vt/.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive
FvGuvXFaEAIFktG.jpg

The artwork for this new Hololive/phone game crossover thing sure is

um

eye-catching

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ah, a bunch of Spanish messages, the preferred language of third-world countries.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
FalseEyeD just posted his bombshell on the Niji merch thing

2 things.
1. if the 2% thing is true and referring to all profits; this is evil, a scam, and black company shit.

2. My new copium stance or should I save Kyopium is that Kyo was joking about Twitlongers, Hex misinterpreted and thought it was about Sayu’s response and added the lawyer bit because of that. Also I think Hex wasn’t making fun of Sayu personally, just making a joke about the situation that he really shouldn’t have.

HEYO. Someone on /vt/ dug up this clip of Mysta saying he gets 1% on the merch sales! Timestamped

Holy fuck. Black company.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Is this yamauba seriously quoting GRIFFITH FROM BERSERK on friendship?!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Between how shit their merch is, and how generally unpopular the lower-viewed ENs are, combined with TWO FUCKING PERCENT, I can't imagine that half the ENs are making anything meaningful off that merch. Voice packs are apparently a better split though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe that streamers playing a character will not be my friend and that I'm stuck with a bunch of Mexicans. And none of them are Mexican Women, literally hell fml :menhera:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I can't believe that streamers playing a character will not be my friend and that I'm stuck with a bunch of Mexicans. And none of them are Mexican Women, literally hell fml :menhera:
Take it from me: you absolutely do not want a mexican woman. She will cut your leg open because of a minor disagreement.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Amity is streaming some art stuff now my personal favorite of her stream types

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It wasn't a rant. She was very nice about it and gave lots of good advice on how to make friends irl. Don't listen to /vt/.
Yeah, it is Fauna, after all. She was her normal, sweet self about it. Fauna is very professional, honestly. Despite how deranged her fans are (whose fans aren't, honestly?), she is good at setting boundries in subtle ways and not just blindly going with what chatters say.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know, Niji pocketing most of the merch makes sense when you see how most of it is very copy-paste, actually, they probably get a decent chunk of cash from getting some ready made garbage they slap a vaugely concurrent color into it, im curious on what the voice-pack split is though, if that is criminal too then it truly is a Yamanba-company

RIP mysta though, if he is still as neurotic as he was from the Petra leak then if this catches steam and people use his clip i cant imagine how hard he could take it, especially since he was acknowledging he was toe-ing a line in the same clip

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Take it from me: you absolutely do not want a mexican woman. She will cut your leg open because of a minor disagreement.

I am though heavily conflicted that both my oshis are the whitest women on the planet WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom