"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Cringe promo for the VC collab.

EDIT: mumei promo.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Moomy got so frustrated navigating the idol showdown menu she rebinded her keys. All I have to say is I sure hope she stretched before playing

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I am though heavily conflicted that both my oshis are the whitest women on the planet WTF

It's your brain trying to defend itself from imminent termination. Well, from the things I've heard Rie say, I think you're still fucked there. Godspeed friend.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Lia wrote fanfiction of herself with Maxie from Pokemon OR in a bathroom stall at a restaraunt...
There's something about pokemon characters that makes women go crazy

I went through a phase when diamond and pearl came out where I was completely obsessed with Cynthia for 3 months. I would save every picture of her I saw than one day I woke up and deleted everything.
Lia said you are retarded if you get a VTuber tattoo.

Someone tell that retard of a "VTuber journalist" who got that Silvervale tattoo then...
1673708249361-png.10735
That literally looks like it was drawn and colored with sharpies. Also what is it with tattoo people and taking pictures of it when it's all red and disgusting looking.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I have known many wiggers in my time. Who's to say you can't be a white spic? idiota.
I mean, those Conquistadors were white as snow. Behold, a white spic:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
smite as lore friendly as it is toward mythology gives ZERO SHITS when it comes to skins. outside of fruit requesting it for thematic reasons it could be any of the 5. also doesn't loki also duel wield in that game or am i misremembering?

Also if were going for the Lore she cant be any of those skins pretty sure none of them cheat on their loves. give her a Zeus skin he cheats all the time.
Da Ji
an Emperor's concubine who got a lot of people tortured and killed out of malice

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Watching Mumei struggle with the fighting game controls is a grim reminder as to why these women stick to shit like among us, fall guys, zelda, pokemon or genshin impact. A somber, soberingly grim reminder.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Peak vtuber handcam

Attachments

• 1683598804758.png
    1683598804758.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Airi just confirmed Phase got 2 more managers than Muumi

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apparently phase connect has two more managers besides Muumi, Miki and Hanna i think?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Merches (sic) are a huge part of the vtuber world, didn't ya hear?

:^)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PC Wolf Woman live soon.

I love airi but I have this feeling she's gonna breakdown crying on stream one of these days and I dunno if my heart can take it. She's such a trooper and she shouldn't feel like she needs to stream all the time even if she uses streaming as a social outlet cause she's a slave for whatever company she works for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom