"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Lia wrote fanfiction of herself with Maxie from Pokemon OR in a bathroom stall at a restaraunt...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lia wrote fanfiction of herself with Maxie from Pokemon OR in a bathroom stall at a restaraunt...
She also wanted Jafar from Aladdin to blow her back out, but that's not exactly surprising.

Horo7618

No one in particular
E: Wait, Mass? There are Catholics in Texas? Do the Baptists know?
The southern part of Texas is full of Mexicans, who aren't notable Protestants..... There's like a line somewhere between Austin and San Antonio where the Mexican-ness increases substantially....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Tranquilos gringos nada mas venimos a hablar de las monas chinas y las pendejadas de las locas.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh great, the Spanish rape babies found an excuse to vomit their taco speak again.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Every single person streaming at the same hours, living at the same time zone, having the same scheduling, playing the same games and singing the same songs is the real kicker.
I think some bigger names who could stream during Brit/Euro hours could find themselves a solid niche. For my part, if I want to watch the best streamers live, that usually means staying up until like 3AM.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You fucking latinos are always just waiting to drop your fucking español at the weirdest moments. I swear to christ, next thing you know Nolan and Proctor are going to start going cartel mode on me and I'll feel really out of place at that point.
Oh great, the Spanish rape babies found an excuse to vomit their taco speak again.
Mira los gringos cogiendo miedo cuando no saben lo que decimos, mismos pendejos que no pusieron atención en clase y ahora los va a violar el ejercito latino.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mira los gringos cogiendo miedo cuando no saben lo que decimos, mismos pendejos que no pusieron atención en clase y ahora los va a violar el ejercito latino.
tenor.gif

Negzana

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Why the hell would I want to learn quesadilla anyway? All you motherfuckers are going to do is take me away and torture me with funky town playing in the background.

niggaphil

It's Lia, I love her Zoomer Trainwreck. As a boomer, I am enjoying her endless stupid entertainment, and weeping for the future generations......

One hour after the stream started, Lia is finally talking about the Columbian donkey fucking.
Maybe she should talk about her jellyfish fucking picture as well :gunpeko:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shondos stance on that pesky adblock (Nyaruus in the replies)

Archive

signal-2023-05-08-18-59-19-711.png

Negzana

It's Lia, I love her Zoomer Trainwreck. As a boomer, I am enjoying her endless stupid entertainment, and weeping for the future generations......
I can't be much older than her but she's completely in a different universe from me. Why are younger zoomers so incomprehensible?

kestraline

Early Adopter
One hour after the stream started, Lia is finally talking about the Columbian donkey fucking.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
PLEASE talk to the ragdoll, don't make her feel lonely...
>Raid goes to a finished stream
Ragdoll just can't catch a break lmao

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
PLEASE talk to the ragdoll, don't make her feel lonely...
Yeah the parasocial coming out hot and ready. Who's going to volunteer to put together a list of raid targets for her?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why the hell would I want to learn quesadilla anyway? All you motherfuckers are going to do is take me away and torture me with funky town playing in the background.
You're just jealous kronii likes spicronies and not gringoronies :smugpipi:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
47 at the end, peak of around 52-53 viewers. Not bad at all.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Pictured: Proctor getting rid of the latinos shitting up the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom