"My dear, if you want you can have a taste of my cabbage"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Almost definitely completely irrelevant, but someone reactivated Elira's PL account 2 years ago. It now states that it was made in August 2021 despite her being active in 2020, and vtuber wiki stating that account was deactivated after graduation. Tweets are protected and wayback machine only has instances when it was still hers, oldest one being in March 31. (I tried archiving it but I am not going to make an account just for that and idk how to do it without one). It was just morbid curiosity given they have anniversary soon and probably contract renewal. Just in case she gets ahold of it back so people can start doomposting
Edit: There is one in December 2022, but it's bugged and doesn't even load properly

Attachments

• ghjkshdf.png
    ghjkshdf.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 61

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

IRyS crashing a JP Among Us collab in an hour! Guessing Koyori invited her after Mario Maker.
:sanasmile:

Speaking of IRyS, Kronii and her are playing Smash this week. Should be fun to watch them both mald.

In classic IRyS fashion, she forgot to mute her mic after a meeting and casually exposed herself as imposter to everyone:ponrys:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
In dumb small corpo news today:

Elaine from Filipino corpo KoMETA held her graduation stream today, she dropped the news that KoMETA will be purging the youtube & twitter accounts and finding a new talent to use Elaine's model going forward.

Timestamp 21:18

Why did she quit? She seemed strangely grateful to her corp & truly heartbroken at the same time? What is the story here buddy? She said she is leaving on good terms. Is it some medical condition or something?
Archiving the shorts (don't care enough to archive anything else)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Why did she quit? She seemed strangely grateful to her corp & truly heartbroken at the same time? What is the story here buddy? She said she is leaving on good terms. Is it some medical condition or something?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Some of the corpo announcements about Elaine weren't archived. They're not as likely to be deleted unless the corpo account itself is deleted somewhere down the line, but I've taken the liberty.
Hearing loss
Spinal injury

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
A reminder that I like sleeping and that I have all notifications turned off and I don't run an automatic setup for recording streams.
ARCHIVING SETUPS
ARCHIVING SETUPS
ARCHIVEBRO SETUP:

github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp
github.com/Kethsar/ytarchive
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
github.com/xenova/chat-downloader
github.com/Instinctlol/automatic-twitch-recorder
MY LIVESTREAM RECORDING SETUP:
OBS
MY VOD SETUP:
JDownloader
WinX YouTube Downloader
OBS LIVESTREAM RECORDING NOTES:
1. Open OBS.
2. Add Source.
3. Select Browser.
4. Create new. Rename it if you want. Click OK.
5. Paste URL. Change default Width and Height from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1080. Select Control audio via OBS. Click OK.
6. Having multiple sources already made is nice to start recording quicker instead of having to set up new sources every time. A Browser>Twitter source, a Browser>Twitch source, a Browser>YouTube source covers most bases for VTubers. Just unlock and make visible then interact as normal.
7. Right click workspace > Transform > Fit to screen. You should only have to do this one after the initial setup, but sometimes OBS updates will reset the window positions, so just Fit to screen again.
8. Click Interact to launch a window to actually interact with the browser. Maximize stream window when live. Remember to set relevant stream quality. Close Interact window.
9. Default audio will record when recording, but you won't hear it. If you want to hear the audio while it is recording go to Audio Mixer > Browser > Settings > Advanced Audio Properties > Audio Monitoring > Select Monitor and Output. Audio Monitoring > Select Monitor and Output is temperamental and I need to toggle it on and off from time to time to be able to hear it.
10. Click Start Recording. End Recording when stream ends.
Bonus. If the OBS Browser window doesn't want to scroll, replace the browser source Custom CSS with:
body { background-color: #000000; }
To clear up the vanished scroll bar error that OBS Browser Source has.
LINKS:
ARCHIVES / ARCHIVING SETUPS
Y'all have options.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Okay, if that's the case I'm definitely not THAT concerned if they give someone else the model. I know it's tacky, but if they're a small company they might not be able to afford to just get new shit. And if she's leaving because of serious health issues, it doesn't seem nearly as bad.
Almost definitely completely irrelevant, but someone reactivated Elira's PL account 2 years ago. It now states that it was made in August 2021 despite her being active in 2020, and vtuber wiki stating that account was deactivated after graduation. Tweets are protected and wayback machine only has instances when it was still hers, oldest one being in March 31. (I tried archiving it but I am not going to make an account just for that and idk how to do it without one). It was just morbid curiosity given they have anniversary soon and probably contract renewal. Just in case she gets ahold of it back so people can start doomposting
Edit: There is one in December 2022, but it's bugged and doesn't even load properly
I'm going to repost some thoughts that came out of Sayu's stream last night.
"remaining nij" I don't think she cant collab with them while there in the company. This stream was actually much more informational than I thought. Reading a bit between the lines, it's clear that here caning was much more controversial on the inside. With the doc blowing up the way it did, i imagine some are reconsidering their position. Also the doc was much longer 33 pages and cut down to only address the nji termination letter.

For the most part, as I was wrong on most of my predictions, but we still did get some solid material with the biggest being the growing rift within the company among some of their talents.
We're quickly approaching the 2 year anniversary of Lazulight in just over a week, and two months from now is Obsydia's two year. Which means contracts are coming to terms soon most likely. If there really was a major rift that was exposed thanks to the treatment of Zaion, we could see the first willing graduations from Nijisanji soon.

Limkin

Rrat time: The reason why HoloEN3 is so delayed is because some of Niji members wanted to jump ships, promised they wouldn't renew contracts and it's just a waiting game until they are officially gone to not spread too much rumors. I definitely wouldn't mind putting a break for a couple of months if half a million subs channel owner from competing company slid into my DMs saying they want to quit because of management and asking if it's ok to audition
Big rrat time: Selen and Pomu talking about new outfits is just a code for redebuting under Hololive brand

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
A reminder that I like sleeping and that I have all notifications turned off and I don't run an automatic setup for recording streams.
ARCHIVING SETUPS
ARCHIVING SETUPS
ARCHIVEBRO SETUP:

github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp
github.com/Kethsar/ytarchive
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
github.com/xenova/chat-downloader
github.com/Instinctlol/automatic-twitch-recorder
MY LIVESTREAM RECORDING SETUP:
OBS
MY VOD SETUP:
JDownloader
WinX YouTube Downloader
OBS LIVESTREAM RECORDING NOTES:
1. Open OBS.
2. Add Source.
3. Select Browser.
4. Create new. Rename it if you want. Click OK.
5. Paste URL. Change default Width and Height from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1080. Select Control audio via OBS. Click OK.
6. Having multiple sources already made is nice to start recording quicker instead of having to set up new sources every time. A Browser>Twitter source, a Browser>Twitch source, a Browser>YouTube source covers most bases for VTubers. Just unlock and make visible then interact as normal.
7. Right click workspace > Transform > Fit to screen. You should only have to do this one after the initial setup, but sometimes OBS updates will reset the window positions, so just Fit to screen again.
8. Click Interact to launch a window to actually interact with the browser. Maximize stream window when live. Remember to set relevant stream quality. Close Interact window.
9. Default audio will record when recording, but you won't hear it. If you want to hear the audio while it is recording go to Audio Mixer > Browser > Settings > Advanced Audio Properties > Audio Monitoring > Select Monitor and Output. Audio Monitoring > Select Monitor and Output is temperamental and I need to toggle it on and off from time to time to be able to hear it.
10. Click Start Recording. End Recording when stream ends.
Bonus. If the OBS Browser window doesn't want to scroll, replace the browser source Custom CSS with:
body { background-color: #000000; }
To clear up the vanished scroll bar error that OBS Browser Source has.
LINKS:
ARCHIVES / ARCHIVING SETUPS
Y'all have options.
Thats the shitty part from being mostrly on mobile since my laptop is shitting himself. I can record my screen during a live stream but the chances of scuff are high.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
stern.PNG
"Welcome to the show and today we have Project Melody from VShojo joining us in studio. You're not going to believe this, Robin, but Melody has already agreed to ride the sybian. And we didn't even need to ask her; she asked us. But before we get to that we have a lot to talk about. So, Melody? Mel? Can I call you Mel? Anyway, Mel, have you ever done anal before?"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Thats the shitty part from being mostrly on mobile since my laptop is shitting himself. I can record my screen during a live stream but the chances of scuff are high.
I have yet to find a live recording setup for mobile that I'm happy with.
TubeMate is good for VODs though.

cucurut

In case of android there is always option of installing termux, python and running normal PC setup.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rrat time: The reason why HoloEN3 is so delayed is because some of Niji members wanted to jump ships, promised they wouldn't renew contracts and it's just a waiting game until they are officially gone to not spread too much rumors. I definitely wouldn't mind putting a break for a couple of months if half a million subs channel owner from competing company slid into my DMs saying they want to quit because of management and asking if it's ok to audition
Big rrat time: Selen and Pomu talking about new outfits is just a code for redebuting under Hololive brand
This is the most absolutely baseless and retarded rrat I have ever heard.

I love it.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well, good thing she's still alive after last night.

Archive

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So I guess if you go out drinking, ant water will do the trick

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

If this is anything other than regurgitating information from Sayu's stream comes out of this, I will be incredibly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom