Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I missed Wemi's stream today and it got privated! Does anyone have the archive and why did it get privated?

hololive ruined /jp/

I missed Wemi's stream today and it got privated! Does anyone have the archive and why did it get privated?
maybe becauae she talked about henri's pc tvtropes?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
maybe becauae she talked about henri's pc tvtropes?
I really hope there's an archive because I MUST see that part unedited!

Edit: Airi news: She wants to drink heavily at some point in the near future!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So for anyone wondering who would be next to spill the beans about their former company after the Zaion manifesto.
View attachment 23806
This coming from one of the former Kawaii Gen 3 girls (Aletta I think).
isn't common knowledge that nene and her crew are basically the bitches from mean girls and drive whoever doesn't tow the line out of the company? or im just a schizo
While there might be some truth to Nene being the leader in a club of mean girls all signs point towards management taking a cut from their earnings and not really promoting them. Notice how during all this time Gen 3 debuted all of their efforts and attention was focused towards Gen 1 and 2 3D debuts/concert. 3 of the 5 members of Gen 3 were not growing. Aletta blew up and Oceanne got kicked (possibly due to her own fault). Previously the Gen 2 members that left/got fired did so because they were taking money on the side.

It's Pikamee :)
I think it might be her honestly. The way Mouse and Kson kept talking about Pikamee basically points to Pikamee going to Vshojo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Edit: Airi news: She wants to drink heavily at some point in the near future!
It gives me the vibe of blue bear wine drinking stream. Will the old hag get drunk, cry about her irl work, being horny, and then puke? It would sounds like 100% typical Korean woman after get drunk :smugselen:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It would sounds like 100% typical Korean woman after get drunk :smugselen:
What are you talking about? That isn't tr-

Okay, maybe it is. I will now proceed to anticipate that stream.

VTuberThrow

I dont wanna be the FGC dude of this place but what do you guys think about this list? its accurate i am going to try the game now
Probably way too early. The dev is also pretty responsive with fixing damage scaling bugs and such. Botan does seem to have some nice combos and projectiles though. Suisei has comet vortex along with an instant overhead. Fubuki also seems to have an instant overhead into confirm. Haven't seen much about the various assists now that Ame and Kanata got fixed.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Apparently vShojo (presumably) teased a new member an hour ago and no one here noticed.

The timing is rather hilarious if you think about it, a week after people started leaving, here's whoever it is to make people stop thinking the company is going to fall apart even though you can't build a company around the likes of Zentraya and Froot, who they refuse to fire despite what she did.

But it BETTER not be Pikamee. She deserves much better than this shithole, especially after the Hogwarts bullshit. If kson has tricked another chuuba into the talent freedom prison then it's just gonna suck. All the crying and anger people had over the graduation....just to join VShojo.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Just an update on NotHana. "Lebaran" is referring to Eid al-Fitr, she's not Muslim herself but maybe she has friends who are?

1683437503925.png

1683437545606.png

Punished Lurker

Despite being "more successful" why does Nijisanji have no popular fan games? Even Holocure is well reviewed outside of the vtuber sphere when compared to other VS type games.
Besides the other answer about jp branch, the good news is that NijiEN does have fan games. The bad news is that most of them are Visual Novels and even as a whole none of their games reach the same level as Holocure or the new fighting game.
Howhever if you are still interested I recomend playing Ninisanni Scenario, it was fun, as long as you don't mind having Finana as your stepsister

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There's also that Flare action platformer, that looks like a legit game.
Then comes the fan tier where the council rpg and that irys nanaka crash game go.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The timing is rather hilarious if you think about it, a week after people started leaving, here's whoever it is to make people stop thinking the company is going to fall apart even though you can't build a company around the likes of Zentraya and Froot, who they refuse to fire despite what she did.

But it BETTER not be Pikamee. She deserves much better than this shithole, especially after the Hogwarts bullshit. If kson has tricked another chuuba into the talent freedom prison then it's just gonna suck. All the crying and anger people had over the graduation....just to join VShojo.
Someone in Kirshe's discord was saying that Kson, who was streaming when this was posted, said this was a JP vShojo member. :kroniidrinking:
I have not looked for the clip myself. Just reporting what I've seen.

Not-Username

99% stealth suspension, Niji is making sure to show who's boss. The only break that is authentic right now is when a family member or a beloved pet died.
I lean on either more ex-nijiid crumbling or Mika menheraism.
While there might be some truth to Nene being the leader in a club of mean girls all signs point towards management taking a cut from their earnings and not really promoting them. Notice how during all this time Gen 3 debuted all of their efforts and attention was focused towards Gen 1 and 2 3D debuts/concert. 3 of the 5 members of Gen 3 were not growing. Aletta blew up and Oceanne got kicked (possibly due to her own fault). Previously the Gen 2 members that left/got fired did so because they were taking money on the side.

I think it might be her honestly. The way Mouse and Kson kept talking about Pikamee basically points to Pikamee going to Vshojo.
Pika also alluded to something happening in fall. Would be a little to early. Mirai sounds more plausible. Also we don't know the jp contracts. Might be better, who knows. Depends on what you want from your company. Nazuna for example wants idol stuff. Not what I would associate with vshojo.

Also reminder in light of recent happenings,that vshojo hired a ex Niji manager(?) for vshojojp leadership

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I found some oddly specific Twitter retardation.

This account, Wario64, often posts links to new games on Steam as they go live to download. He made a tweet about Idol Showdown, the Hololive fighting game.

Nothing out of the ordinary? Well, that is until you dig through the quote retweets. I can't be fucked to archive all of these, but here's a few examples for flavour.

1683438465054.png
1683438500740.png
1683438550561.png (what?)
1683438593997.png
1683438624961.png
1683438673836.png
1683438704643.png
1683438728192.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Twitter shitposts? Hardly anything to get mad about.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
MelParty live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom