"THIS GAME IS MOTHERFUCKER"Hanamori Natsumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Landlord just broke the contract and she has neither the moral strength nor the money to fight him. And is also afraid of physical reprisals.
I do not know about the laws and their observance in Malaysia, but it is a muslim country and in such countries women are always guilty a priori.:painpeko:
View attachment 23444
View attachment 23445
Not even an invader yet and she's at maximum sad girl problems :shiinastare: Fish, get them green cards! :fishfry:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Landlord just broke the contract and she has neither the moral strength nor the money to fight him. And is also afraid of physical reprisals.
I do not know about the laws and their observance in Malaysia, but it is a muslim country and in such countries women are always guilty a priori.:painpeko:
View attachment 23444
View attachment 23445
Anyone need a mail order bride?

mismatch

This will surprise no one, but Gura imitating Tie-fighters and droid noises is extremely cute...

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
In 10 hours, the return of the king:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae and Ina are practicing multiplayer Mario and the lag is horrible. They are so fucked in the tournament, no matter how much they improve.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Beryl's Unarchived Karaoke from last night
beryl050323.jpg

MEGA - 【karaoke 歌枠】 singing time!!【#新人vtuber Beryl LeRou】
(Went with a straight download since I think OBS stuttered at some point)

Horo7618

No one in particular

GOTBB

This will surprise no one, but Gura imitating Tie-fighters and droid noises is extremely cute...
It was great.
Ringtone worthy.

These are my brief notes of some of the shit she mentioned or did.

PRE-FILM
-Gura got a pipe flute "it sounds like a recorder", six holes ("that's more than your mum, ehehehe")
-wants to do THE LOTR tune when she collabs with Kiara next week
-threw mousepad in bath, using the diary she got in Japan to keep notes
-got a new blue xbox controller, "no name, just XBOX", which will be useful for tonight's stream because her mouse is acting up
-also an "official" "it has the official Nintendo licence party seal... oh it might be third party I am stupid" Pokemon switch wired POWER-A controller "its cute, green and pink and yellow. it was either this or a kirby one"
-Koyori collab was almost a shit show because she had to make a new profile and sign up for online again with ten minutes until.
-"I wonder if I have matured enough as a human, I wonder if it will be different... I missed her, looking at Scout fan art... HER PANTIES! So cute!"
-TTRPG is coming tomorrow night, her favourite stream of that year was that 1-on-1 setup episode for Scout.
-"Myth has spent so much more time IRL together... I wonder how our flow... dynamics will be?"
-App fucky wucky still ( she would randomly freeze)
-"Sorry, how could I have forgotten to say may the fourth be with you"
-"All I know is 'blue milk' probably because of Disney, 'luke I am your father' and 'general kenobi'
-Talking about the gross banana vid where the person eats a brown banana "like a go-gurt"

-"This is my first Star Wars but I know all the names because of Disney"
-"Look its YOU who wants me to be the Disney adult, but yeah I am a Disney adult... but the good kind. The one who gets you on all the rides, best food, etc. while the bad disney adult is going to sit there and argue with you about how Ratatouille is not the superior movie based on story, I don't care about that! I care about the parks and getting the bang for your buck! You want me on your team!"

FILM (I most just watched and listened)
-during the opening fanfare while fiddling with the flute, "you know what else I can do with this, I can turn any song into a SHITTY flute version and I am very excited about that... make my own song, my own beats..."
-cute Gura noises mimicking ships, droids, and aliens (every time there was a tie fighter chat would spam her A emote)
-"I guess I am like R2, we are both short, round silhouette, blue and white, and we both go bluuubaaabluuueebleeebluuu"
-20 minutes to the end "oh on! I drank too much water" in response to chat "NO PAUSE! DON'T WORRY I CAN HOLD IT!"
-Really tickled by Vader going "WUT?!" during the trench run

POST-FILM
-Gura review, "alright, I liked it"
-corrupted by seeing SPACEBALLS first, and wanted to keep referencing that
-Thinks Nic Cage is in "The Mandalorian" for some reason... maybe a meme? (it is from UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF MASSIVE TALENT)
-no Supa reads because getting ready for the stream in 20 minutes

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Amazingly, she started stream 2 basically on time too!!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 23444
View attachment 23445
Why are women such cowards.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Miia going to OffKai to explain how she got a bunch of people, myself included, to start watching her broke, retarded ass. Guarantee part of the explanation will involve her talking about the multiple crayons she's eaten on stream.

Good to see her getting attention. She's definitely been doing well for herself lately.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It was great.
Ringtone worthy.

These are my brief notes of some of the shit she mentioned or did.

PRE-FILM
-Gura got a pipe flute "it sounds like a recorder", six holes ("that's more than your mum, ehehehe")
-wants to do THE LOTR tune when she collabs with Kiara next week
-threw mousepad in bath, using the diary she got in Japan to keep notes
-got a new blue xbox controller, "no name, just XBOX", which will be useful for tonight's collab because her mouse is acting up
-also an "official" "it has the official Nintendo licence party seal... oh it might be third party I am stupid" Pokemon switch wired POWER-A controller "its cute, green and pink and yellow. it was either this or a kirby one"
-Koyori collab was almost a shit show because she had to make a new profile and sign up for online again with ten minutes until.
-"I wonder if I have matured enough as a human, I wonder if it will be different... I missed her, looking at Scout fan art... HER PANTIES! So cute!"
-TTRPG is coming tomorrow night, her favourite stream of that year was that 1-on-1 setup episode for Scout.
-"Myth has spent so much more time IRL together... I wonder how our flow... dynamics will be?"
-App fucky wucky still ( she would randomly freeze)
-"Sorry, how could I have forgotten to say may the fourth be with you"
-"All I know is 'blue milk' probably because of Disney, 'luke I am your father' and 'general kenobi'
-Talking about the gross banana vid where the person eats a brown banana "like a go-gurt"

-"This is my first Star Wars but I know all the names because of Disney"
-"Look its YOU who wants me to be the Disney adult, but yeah I am a Disney adult... but the good kind. The one who gets you on all the rides, best food, etc. while the bad disney adult is going to sit there and argue with you about how Ratatouille is not the superior movie based on story, I don't care about that! I care about the parks and getting the bang for your buck! You want me on your team!"

FILM (I most just watched and listened)
-during the opening fanfare while fiddling with the flute, "you know what else I can do with this, I can turn any song into a SHITTY flute version and I am very excited about that... make my own song, my own beats..."
-cute Gura noises mimicking ships, droids, and aliens (every time there was a tie fighter chat would spam her A emote)
-"I guess I am like R2, we are both short, blue and white, and go bluuubaaabluuueebleeebluuu"
-20 minutes to the end "oh on! I drank too much water" in response to chat "NO PAUSE! DON'T WORRY I CAN HOLD IT!"
-Really tickled by Vader going "WUT?!" during the trench run

POST-FILM
-Gura review, "alright, I liked it"
-corrupted by seeing SPACEBALLS first, and wanted to keep referencing that
-Thinks Nic Cage is in "The Mandalorian" for some reason... maybe a meme? (it is from UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF MASSIVE TALENT)

Her mousepad was in the tub because she knocked her water over onto her keyboard while eating a salad before the stream. Also had a lot of fun with Greedo's "Maclunkey!"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
they have this weird thing when it comes to fags that they never denounce their bullshit, it must do something weird in their brains seeing a man acting like a woman I dunno.
if she publically denounces merry then shes the asshole it's not worth calling them out on it even assuming it was intentional instead of merry being a retard who can't read a room.
didn't get the Kirby one. literally unwatchable.
Why are women such cowards.
You would be too if you were a small.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You would be too if you were a small.
I am a small and am not a coward. I used to be even smaller and I was still not a coward. Don't make excuses for the femanons.

Horo7618

No one in particular

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
SCP HOPE by @Taku_Artworks.jpg

When worlds collide

yabairys controller by @ifphilo.gif

Yes, this is indeed yabai...but I couldn't not post it. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh no what is this that i dropped oh no i sure hope no one is gonna kill themselves because of this
20230504_202856.jpg

Archive

Edit: yall lost ur oshis its over Screenshot_20230504-203335_Twitter.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom