"I can send you videos of cartel members running people over, and that's seiso! But if I send you, a panty shot, that's not seiso"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lia has reiterated that furries are not welcome around her.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Is anyone else surprised about Miko playing Persona 4 Golden? I thought Atlus was ultra autistic about streaming their games. Unless she stated she can't show the ending? I haven't watched, just starting now.

They updated their streaming restrictions on the remasters of P3 and P4 Golden when they were released.

Unlike the recently released remastered version of Persona 5 Royal, Atlus will not prevent players from streaming or capturing media of any section in P3P or P4G.

Atlus requests that players who distribute content that includes spoilers should indicate it with a clear "Spoilers" mark so other customers can enjoy the game. They thank users for their consideration.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
YFUBABY is graduating today.
You may remember her as the one who was modelled by the same person that did Melody's original model and all the drama about that.
I dont know her but i heard that she talked about "coming back"
is she suitable for a big corpo or is fine just as an indie?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Skye's playing Ukraine Simulator

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Sena is getting married live don't miss it!!!!
Wait sena is a Dyke? Based and womanpilled I'm gonna have to start watching her now.
View attachment 23370
View attachment 23369

Lia has reiterated that furries are not welcome around her.
This means nothing coming from the woman who unironically thirsts over glamrock Freddy

Speaking of Ange, the group she's apart of has a song releasing tomorrow, depending on what part of the world you're in of course.

USS IOWA

True in vtubing the biggest debuff comes from being male. I also found proof of Tomoe being black and also making terrible life choices
19E48598-4EBE-4B60-8363-32B0B81F8DC3.jpg
61794F6D-9BC6-4F78-9F5D-EB5631DD84EE.jpg

Bitch you have a 3.92 and when into the military??
But that Camaro though, But for real I think that she was at most be either been logistics or in intelligence, Did she specify what branch she in?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
True in vtubing the biggest debuff comes from being male. I also found proof of Tomoe being black and also making terrible life choices
19E48598-4EBE-4B60-8363-32B0B81F8DC3.jpg
61794F6D-9BC6-4F78-9F5D-EB5631DD84EE.jpg

Bitch you have a 3.92 and when into the military??
How does she know she's half black if she never met the father? Oh.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Rana just had a fun Freudian Slip when Cheri raided her stream.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Beryl starting her week in 10 mins. with karaoke. Going to TRY my hand at OBS, only got one monitor so we'll see how it goes.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I've only ever seen clips of her with the 3D model, does she not have a 2D one?
She does have a 2D model, but ever since she got the "Home 3D" where you can use your 3D model for normal stream, she's been using that more than her live2D model.

It does help to showcase just how animated she is behind the screen, like that clip of her just casually eating burger and chat calls it cute.
I know someone asked recently for a magni cosplay? I just found one on twitter. Not the best cosplay but its pretty cool still.
Twitter/Archive
That's pretty neat.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yet she has collabed with Pippa.
:smugpipi:
I wonder how much of this was a phase and a product of her going along with the crowd.

Rana says sussy shit.

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Beryl starting her week in 10 mins. with karaoke. Going to TRY my hand at OBS, only got one monitor so we'll see how it goes.

Heads up, she often leaves the stream up until it gets flagged so you can try to dl it after as well.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Wait sena is a Dyke? Based and womanpilled I'm gonna have to start watching her now.

She seems to be a pretty sincere Christian, so I doubt she's actually a lesbian. She's just playing up what seems to be a genuine friendship with Keri.

Yet she has collabed with Pippa.
:smugpipi:

Fortunately Pippa seems to have moved on to lusting after actual humanoids as of late. The keyring phase right before that was a bit scary but I think it's all over.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She seems to be a pretty sincere Christian, so I doubt she's actually a lesbian. She's just playing up what seems to be a genuine friendship with Keri.
Dont listen to this dude KERI WANTS TO GET BETWEEN THOSE THUNDER THIGHS!!! AND BEAR IS DOWN WITH IT!!!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
You know bossman, grooming a 1-2 view might work out better for you if you found one on your side of the Atlantic. :koronehappyl:
Proctor is setting up his own personal discord knock off too. That's like... Mega groomer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Proctor is setting up his own personal discord knock off too. That's like... Mega groomer
You're telling me the asylum was just an excuse for him to start his own harem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom