"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

..I don't have the misfortune to suffer hearing Kyo much, but the 35 seconds of this I could tolerate sounded an awful lot like him.

What a fucking nigger.

Yeah, nigga you sound gay as shit. Both literally and figuratively.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Proctor is setting up his own personal discord knock off too. That's like... Mega groomer
You're telling me the asylum was just an excuse for him to start his own harem??
1683170293269.png
He's been mask-off with his purpose for the forum for a while...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Superduper just reminded me that Rie was streaming

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

I'm alive. Here's a new Kronii member post. :kroniiphone:

niggaphil

Looks like Romanian old hag got a model upgrade this week. She is also collab with some fleshtubers

USS IOWA

image.png

Man I think Kronovvu changed a lot since her debut.

Or Vegan pussy is that good.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
image.png

It's pointless, but someone should just show Kronii how shit improves drastically as soon as you stop making every, single, little happening about yourself and your "struggles".

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Always like that, she's also a massive degen.
Nene is kind of like Korone in that sort of dorky weirdo way but she's got more of a degen and idol sides to her.
My favorite degen clip of hers

She seems to be a pretty sincere Christian, so I doubt she's actually a lesbian. She's just playing up what seems to be a genuine friendship with Keri.
@Lesbian Solid Snake if you're looking for new womenpilled, check out Lana from PRISM Gen5, she makes it very obvious lol

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper Noir, the most hinged man in holopro, guesses the meaning of a random acronym posted by someone in the chat. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My favorite degen clip of hers

Always a classic, I also remember how Nene singlehandedly leaked all of gen 5's roommates on like day one by following all of them on her alt twitter or smth. I think that's one reason she felt guilty about aloe's situation and was the one crying the most in that uber-cursed stream they did after she graduated for good, she's always been a huge dumbass but she's always well meaning and tries to be happy even though she's obviously super menhera, I cannot help but appreciate her hustle.
(god that fucking stream is depressing as hell, I watched it once and felt like shit afterwards, nene and polka sobbing, lamy dead-voiced and botan trying to keep everyone together by repressing her own feelings, not fun, never fun)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Blue Bear stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Leave it to a fucking Brony to give IRyS her last win so she can end the stream.

Horo7618

No one in particular

kestraline

Early Adopter
I dont know her but i heard that she talked about "coming back"
is she suitable for a big corpo or is fine just as an indie?
She's back.

Their website https://www.lolaloading.com/ shows she is working with this company called Taiyaki Studios.
Taiyaki Studios serves creators who use virtual characters to express themselves - commonly known as VTubers or virtual influencers. We serve as a tech-enabled talent agency, providing top creators with the tech, community, and mentorship they need to scale their audiences.

Some examples of creators powered by Taiyaki: YBGhosty - a virtual influencer https://www.instagram.com/ybghosty/ and the Vambies - a virtual character collective

We believe that the next Marvel-scale IP will be born as a collective of virtual characters on social media. Our end goal is to grow massive fandoms for collectives of virtual characters and leverage that IP for Marvel-scale monetization - merchandising, tv, film, games, etc…

A revolution in content creation is upon us: advancements in AI, motion capture, and game engines have enabled solo creators to animate 3d characters in their bedroom at higher quality than large studios could just a few years ago.

These advancements will turbocharge artistic & cultural output by giving a platform to creators of all backgrounds, limited only by their talent & creativity rather than their connections or looks. We seek to set the bar as the most creator friendly VTuber/Virtual Influencer company in the market.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper claims he's decided to limit himself from doing projects that would cause his managers to have to work overtime.

Clearly this is all the fault of Takeshi, who wasn't satisfied with only buckbreaking Vesper out of applying for new game perms!

God's Strongest Dragoon

The fourth week of WoW Wednesdays has started.
Bettel = Undead Rogue
Vesper = Undead Priest
Flayon = Tauren Druid
Hakka = Orc Warlock (Absent this week)

Last edited:

VTuberThrow

Looks like Romanian old hag got a model upgrade this week. She is also collab with some fleshtubers

I feel like I remember her saying she had some issues getting collabs because of Phase's reputation at one point. If I'm remembering correctly, then I'm really happy to see the effort she's been putting in networking with people like Koe and Nagzz has paid off. I think Oni is part of that big EN scene with people like Bao and Numi so maybe even more opportunity if they get along well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The fourth week of WoW Wednesdays has started.
Bettel = Undead Rogue
Vesper = Undead Priest
Flayon = Tauren Druid
Hakka = Orc Warlock (Absent this week)

Pvpcontent has been defeated, peace is restored to the realm.

"Have you ever seen a level 1 twink?" is a fucking line and a half, even with context

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom