"Save your penis for your wife!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh she's unusual for sure, but the beetle thing is not that uncommon in japan.
Nene is one of those holomems that don't really have a concise character theme or concept, she's kinda all over the place because of her spontaneous personality and the fact that her original concept of China-Pandering idol from another dimension got completely canned after the Taiwan incident. So now she's a... weird dumbass? I guess? Who tags along with her more thematically concise friends the coolheaded FPS lion, the crazy circus fennec and the Tipsy snow elf.

This the most I have seen you actually talk about Nene, feels weird.
Love is prepping for the cull of the rake just growing their oshi's fanbase before the reaping begins.

As it is written as it is spoken as it is done.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi playing what I can only describe as Silent Hill but with Giraffes

• WTF
Reactions: wew

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This the most I have seem you actually talk about Nene, feels weird.
Meh, I didn't join this forum to shill my oshi, I mainly hang around here to catch up on and discuss the in's and out's of the vtuber industry, drama and interesting happenings.
In reality I barely watch streams at this point in time and Nene is simply the chuuba I like the most and watch clips about most consistently, since her streams are very early in my timezone and I don't speak nip. I've tried to pick up other chuubas to watch but I always end up dropping them after a couple days because I simply do not possess the time or attention span to sit and watch hours of streams and background noise annoys me. The whole "Nene's husband" and "Nenelove" thing is mostly a dumb gimmick for fun.

I don't really feel the urge to shill my oshi since she's already established and anyone who had any interest in her most likely already checked her out, if I had an indie oshi I'd probably shill her a lot more. Even then, I don't really care if others watch what I watch, I know the infinite shilling of flavr, indies, PC and other forum darlings hasn't made me care about any of them.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh she's unusual for sure, but the beetle thing is not that uncommon in japan.
Nene is one of those holomems that don't really have a concise character theme or concept, she's kinda all over the place because of her spontaneous personality and the fact that her original concept of China-Pandering idol from another dimension got completely canned after the Taiwan incident. So now she's a... weird dumbass? I guess? Who tags along with her more thematically concise friends the coolheaded FPS lion, the crazy circus fennec and the Tipsy snow elf.
She also had that bear design in her new outfit after the Taiwan shitshow but that never really became anything as that theme came much after she had already been around for months and that concept wasn't really pushed hard for memes. If anything, the Nene = Seal became more prominent but you're right, she still doesn't really have a solid theme.

niggaphil

Meh, I didn't join this forum to shill my oshi, I mainly hang around here to catch up on and discuss the in's and out's of the vtuber industry, drama and interesting happenings.
In reality I barely watch streams at this point in time and Nene is simply the chuuba I like the most and watch clips about most consistently, since her streams are very early in my timezone and I don't speak nip. I've tried to pick up other chuubas to watch but I always end up dropping them after a couple days because I simply do not possess the time or attention span to sit and watch hours of streams and background noise annoys me. The whole "Nene's husband" and "Nenelove" thing is mostly a dumb gimmick for fun.

I don't really feel the urge to shill my oshi since she's already established and anyone who had any interest in her most likely already checked her out, if I had an indie oshi I'd probably shill her a lot more. Even then, I don't really care if others watch what I watch, I know the infinite shilling of flavr, indies, PC and other forum darlings hasn't made me care about any of them.
Nene is quite fun and energetic to watch, it is hard for me to imagine she got mental illness last year due to the streaming pressure (competitive for ccv and subscribers). Glad that Polka noticed it and force her to consult the psychologist

What if the Fishman cosplay as Colress, will Pippa Fuck him like a Horny Rabbit? :smugselen:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Blessed Moom laughter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Meemaw is losing it because of the Colgate NTR:

Update

Archive
signal-2023-05-03-00-58-10-097.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I said it the other day but yeah, comes off as no surprise due to the amount of health problems she has.

Jesus fucking christ. Is this woman just playing pokemon but instead of pokemon its just health conditions.

UberSoldat

WTF WHY DOES AMIYA HAVE WEMI'S OUTRO MUSIC. I'VE BEEN COMPLETELY THROWN FOR A LOOP!
Royalty-free music will do that to you. I realized that when I heard Selen's intro music in a Civvie 11 video

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

First victim of Massacre May

I said it the other day but yeah, comes off as no surprise due to the amount of health problems she has.

It starts off with stuff I related with (diabetes), but just keep getting worse jesus christ. I fellow really sorry for her and wish the best of luck going forward, hopefully she can get better and stream indie.:gurasemperfi:

braindoko

Found this small vtuber from that Always Break Time 24/7 stream, she's a split personality uguu rabbit/goth gloomer and today's stream might be the girliest thing I've seen all year.

Give her a watch if you have time

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

I was feeling bad and seeing this made it worse.
I don't know them but god DAMN is that some terrible luck.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

niggaphil

We know Pippa loves key lime pie. Even without the lime!
So Pippa is the Schizo that left the Captain Kutchie's Key Lime Pie reviews across the internet? :sakanapleasepippa:

Provide some info if you don't know about the Key Lime Pie mystery:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
People.have been finding Tenmas art account. It's still under 50 followers as of this moment

Archive

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 23229
Ok motherfucker you... you crossed a fucking line right there you little bitch...
Let me tell you something you sorry excuse for an autist...
There are some things you do not mess with and one of those things is my oshi you obsessive schizoid piece of filth, I don't care if you keep stroking your hate boner for some rando minor company chink but if you think for a second you can slander my wife I will literally post Rie on your profile every fucking day for a year until you beg for mercy and crawl on the ground like the sorry insect you are.

1683100962279.png

@superduper's smug aura is mocking you. I wouldn't stand for it if I were you.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:amepopcorn:Yeah, YOUR Mpreg Batman art! And Anikan/Obi wan too.... yeah I KNOW MEEMAW :menhera:
I KNOW and I still LOVE YOU!:smugpipi:

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
I love how fast you faggots jump on retarded bait of people spouting shit they have no idea what they talking about, but also jump on the hate this vtuber because of something I heard on 4ch.

Iofi who's issue has always been people trying to be deceptive in the art community, stealing, tracing, or AI art. Her issue with AI art is that they usually don't tag it as AI art, instead lying by omission that they drew it.

Also she did comment on the Nene tracing, (I still think people blowing that mole hill into a mountain, she traced parts, even the parts aren't 1 to 1, of her actual irl friends art, for the free card you get if you buy the whole merch set. But what ever.)

(DeepL) translation for Iofi
I'm always ready to talk about drawing 😊.
I'll be waiting for you.

(edit) incase people pull the double standards nonsense, she only hates your guts if you don't show willingness to change, tag things correctly or improve. She's always offered to help people "including randoms" on twitter, help if they're willing to do better.

If you want to talk about the quality of her art, welcome to the world of subjectivity, her art has a style you don't like it sure. Is she as good as Ina, no. But she's also not a shit artist.

Lastly fuck you guys for making me waste my time with this autistic spurgout, and having to go back to the homeland to find receipts of her tweet, because you have memories of a old lady who shits herself in bed because she forgot how to go to the bathroom.

Now I'm going to go take my :beatanimeds: and I suggest you fuckers take yours too.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Lastly fuck you guys for making me waste my time with this autistic spurgout, and having to go back to the homeland to find receipts of her tweet, because you have memories of a old lady who shits herself in bed because she forgot how to go to the bathroom.

Now I'm going to go take my :beatanimeds: and I suggest you fuckers take yours too.
I am happy you care about us enough to put yourself through that. I will now proceed to let this information disappear by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom