"Uh oh, Subaru's balls might trend"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa's chat is full of newfriends lately. It's the price to pay to see big number go up.
It's not even new people this time. It's fucking JL7ten, and a couple other people who have been very active in the PC discord for a while.

As I'm writing this, she pauses the game and shows a clip of Nitro Circus for like 30 seconds and people already start getting assmad in chat. Christ in heaven, what autism.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm so glad she's back from vacation

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
As I'm writing this, she pauses the game and shows a clip of Nitro Circus for like 30 seconds and people already start getting assmad in chat. Christ in heaven, what autism.
This shit's been especially prevalent this stream for some reason. Guess the obnoxious faggots are out tonight.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's not even new people this time. It's fucking JL7ten, and a couple other people who have been very active in the PC discord for a while.

As I'm writing this, she pauses the game shows a clip of Nitro Circus for like 30 seconds and people already start getting assmad in chat. Christ in heaven, what autism.
Not sure why some of the older fans have gotten more annoying, but for the newfriends this is why I think gatekeeping and smaller communities are actually a good thing. Too many people leads to a higher chance of more dumbasses.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm so glad she's back from vacation

Screenshot 2022-09-15 001515.jpg

RIP poptart.

Edit: She baked the poptart with pizza rolls for 9 minutes. HOLY SHIT

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

This is why I've shot down being a 'personality'.
Eventually you get so high off of your own farts and the farts of your little clique that you forget what it was all about to start off with:
Having fun and not being a miserable and insufferable cunt.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa's chat is full of newfriends lately. It's the price to pay to see big number go up.
1663211861311.png
1663211878202.png
1663211895213.png

1663211914854.png
1663211924763.png
1663211933567.png
1663211944349.png
1663211957085.png
This shit is insanely annoying, and with him specifically I know it's because he has a gigantic hateboner for what he percieves to be "IBS" content. You probably won't ever see him complain about "low-tier react content" if she were watching Hololive clips or something else he's into, for example. It seems he's trying to shame her into only catering to what he likes, and it's super fucking pathetic.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS just started streaming and almost immediately started talking about wearing a shoulder bag where the strap goes across the chest and accentuates the boobs.
I knew I was right!

With all this stuff she's saying lately I am disappointed in fanartists not taking advantage. I mean... 'surprised'...did I say disappointed? Imeant surprised.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
This is why I've shot down being a 'personality'.
Eventually you get so high off of your own farts and the farts of your little clique that you forget what it was all about to start off with:
Having fun and not being a miserable and insufferable cunt.
This is also why I don't enjoy chat on any steamer. It's fucking annoying and for the last year I've completely avoided it.

This is why I like your archived VODs, I can watch them while I work throughout the week.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
View attachment 231

RIP poptart.

Edit: She baked the poptart with pizza rolls for 9 minutes. HOLY SHIT
Did she describe how it tastes? Because all I can think it could taste is grease and burnt sugar.

Dez is under the sea. Currently debating if he should read SCs as they come in, or like after. He thinks its weird to do them after, so he's going to try and do them when they come in. Also, no record tempus breaking tonight, he's finishing early due to getting something to eat.

A Great Ape

Don't worry, I have a shovel.
Not sure why some of the older fans have gotten more annoying, but for the newfriends this is why I think gatekeeping and smaller communities are actually a good thing. Too many people leads to a higher chance of more dumbasses.
IMO the ideal size for an online community (and the ideal viewer numbers for a streamer) is in the 80-120 active member range. Enough to keep a conversation going, and enough to attract new members to replace drop-outs, but small enough to stay under the radar.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Oh so this is where everybody is at. Hello hello again

Have some Korone.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This shit is insanely annoying, and with him specifically I know it's because he has a gigantic hateboner for what he percieves to be "IBS" content. You probably won't ever see him complain about "low-tier react content" if she were watching Hololive clips or something else he's into, for example. It seems he's trying to shame her into only catering to what he likes, and it's super fucking pathetic.
Jesus Christ, and all within 15 minutes, just calm the fuck down and watch the stream like a normal person. He definitely thinks he can control what Pippa does on stream due to being a long-time fan and donating a lot. Idiots like him can ruin communities from the inside out.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
First a Michael Obama joke, now a Trump bing-bing-bong reference. Pippa is really swinging hard today.

This is also why I don't enjoy chat on any steamer.
I've said it before, but chat and shit always comes off as desperate to me. It's one thing when it's slow and someone just makes casual comment, but usually it seems like people are just spamming in hopes of being noticed.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's like the Henri unbanning either released everyone's autism inhibitors, or emboldened these mongoloids into thinking there's no real consequences or something. There's been a very noticeable uptick of insufferable faggotry from both newfriends and regulars over these past two or three weeks.

Jealous

Lurker
Will there be any action taken against him for his behavior?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Every chat boils down to only a few archetypes:
  • Same four jokes
  • The personalities
  • The Yabai poster
  • <Steamer name> + ...
  • The psychotic

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter