"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Vtuber-esqe group that Nozomi (Matsuri) is part of just dropped their song

Nozomi listens to song - some people suspect that, recently graduated, Wat is also in the group - I would guess she's the blonde as the channel just got created.
View attachment 23134
"UMISEA" have a new song coming out. Looks like this is a collab with a sushi place?

Looks like the filthy gaijins, Ina and Gura, were finally kicked out of UMISEA :smugmoona:
Didn't Miori, Baes buddy, leak that people not in Japan have to phone in their vocals? Gura would never
Umisea is a main event for the Hololive Festival still

Fuuuuccccck. I really want these!

Anyone order from this store before?

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Idk if any of the schizo shit about xalamon is true aside from that thing about using an IP grabber but at this point i do think its not woeth keeping around such a contentious figure as a mod imo it causes more problems then its worth
I would like to formally request quantity one (1) spoonfeed regarding Xalamon, because I can't find anything of note on the homeland. I only ever even see the guy when he's going about the business of banning someone who was practically begging for it. I know he has reddit-tier opinions that led to the discussion of banning 4chan lingo, but he backed down on that as best I can tell. I assume he must have some redeeming qualities since Henri hates him so thoroughly. I don't think he's some sort of spymaster lurking in the shadows doing the bidding of Sith Lord Fish but I also don't trust anyone who has such a broad reach of moderator privileges that include non-Phase talents as well.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm wanna add to what @Zizara said,because while I actually dislike the association with the homeland and some aspects of that sites mentality, protecting your identity should be your priority online regardless of the site you're on and what are you discussing.
I don't disagree with that. But I'm just advocating that we shouldn't be at each other's throats or jumping at the opportunity to dox one another as soon as the opportunity arises (Which the post I was responding to was implying). Notwithstanding external agents.

And I admit the fact that Nolan is still around means that it's obviously not the case currently.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't disagree with that. But I'm just advocating that we shouldn't be at each other's throats or jumping at the opportunity to dox one another as soon as the opportunity rises. Disregarding any external agents.
It only takes one person to do a dox. And this is a public forum, I don't know how you think "we shouldn't do doxing" is actually going to work.

JMForte

I would like to formally request quantity one (1) spoonfeed regarding Xalamon, because I can't find anything of note on the homeland. I only ever even see the guy when he's going about the business of banning someone who was practically begging for it. I know he has reddit-tier opinions that led to the discussion of banning 4chan lingo, but he backed down on that as best I can tell. I assume he must have some redeeming qualities since Henri hates him so thoroughly. I don't think he's some sort of spymaster lurking in the shadows doing the bidding of Sith Lord Fish but I also don't trust anyone who has such a broad reach of moderator privileges that include non-Phase talents as well.
He's the head phase mod. Henri hates him because he banned him from the phase discord and the 4chan lingo ban stuff.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
On the topic of Paradox games, their latest is releasing in a few hours, Age of Wonders 4 - and while I write this, I'm going to try and find if any VTubers have expressed interest in playing it:

...This seems harder than I thought, the only one(s) interested that I can find are People of Twitter.

Perhaps Nina or Vesper would be able to get permissions some time after launch?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
On the topic of Paradox games, their latest is releasing in a few hours, Age of Wonders 4 - and while I write this, I'm going to try and find if any VTubers have expressed interest in playing it:

...This seems harder than I thought, the only one(s) interested that I can find are People of Twitter.

Perhaps Nina or Vesper would be able to get permissions some time after launch?

Lumi does some strategy gaming, ask her on Twitch or Youtube.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
we're an unofficial offshoot of the Farm
We should aim to be even freer than the farms, I was banned from the farms for one month all because I posted an image, I sincerely hope we can steer away from the oppressive nature of this site's predecessor, with the planned addition of a matrix server It seems like we can express our selves with less restraint than ever before, the farms always had this feeling of superiority compared to the other retard congregations

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Leave it to Kaela to find stuff to grind in Bejeweled, of all things.

lvl8

Also here is Rye's room Tour unlisted
@5:14
thats-a-penis-penis.gif

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I disagree, but then again, I would watch any of the map games that Clio plays because it's Clio playing it

If you're into history even remotely, I think you'll enjoy her content to an extent
I mean if you enjoy castrated version of everything youve already seen in ck2 except made for babies now with colorful buttons and dlcs that they arent even pretending made to milk money since the recent friends and foes expansion pack and season 2 dlcs that arent even included in royal.
Dont even get me started on things that were deleted, like silk road, societies and until recently duels. Shits fucked my man.
Cultures and religion tenants are neat tho, but thats dlc content

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Because of its improved engine and some other base changes CK3 might someday surpass CK2, but the amount of stuff CK2 had that isn't present at all in CK3 is insane. Also i kinda just preferred the portraits of CK2 and its UI overall to "realistic" people in CK3 and its UI.

I will say that i like some of the lifestyle changes, with the experience and perks. Also the addition of stress to punish you for playing against character traits, change from CK2 Religions to Faiths, and how cultures work now are good additions that i like.

Edit:

CK3 base game is, imo, 100% better than CK2 base. Obviously, CK2 has more content, though. Paradox's shitty DLC model and slow rate of releasing content for CK3 sucks, though.

I agree, i still prefer the portraits though.

Also traits in Ck3 are too static imo, i liked my character changing over time in response to life. They might start out temperate and compassionate but life may change that.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
CK3 base game is, imo, 100% better than CK2 base. Obviously, CK2 has more content, though. Paradox's shitty DLC model and slow rate of releasing content for CK3 sucks, though.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

She really deserves to hit it big.

I voted for Hood Sawa, by the way, since her singing clip voice was not an option.

Apparently it's breading season for the Indonesian Peafowl.

Roboco stream suffering. :Roboco-MEMENOD:

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
View attachment 23134
"UMISEA" have a new song coming out. Looks like this is a collab with a sushi place?

Looks like the filthy gaijins, Ina and Gura, were finally kicked out of UMISEA :smugmoona:
IIRC, a bit after Chloe joined UMISEA, they had an MV or a stream or something that referred to these 3 as UMISEA JP. After that, I just figured Gura and Ina would barely show up if ever to the group. May as well just call it UMI now :smugina:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mehlo bros I don't feel so good...
View attachment 23112

I'm watching Clio Aite play EU4 and talk history for a good hour or so, and she just dropped a Super Duper

and here I thought I was safe because I didn't advertise her stream in the thread, the merge is eating away at reality
This joke's been going on for weeks, but by now it feels like
SuperDuper.png
has anyone considered Superduper is a normalish thing to say and yall just noticing it now because of the meme?
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the joke has been super duper been run into the dirt. We're approaching Reddit levels of overusing a joke. Next you guys will be asking if my "Narwhal Bacons at Midnight".:pikacringe:

Edit: For a slightly less snarky response, this is totally falling in the Frequency Illusion - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Pippa streaming early, this is not a drill.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom