"They didn't know that Elon Musk is from Africa, except Panko, Panko knew... and then, they asked me why he wasn't brown"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I could listen to Fauna play the kalimba for hours. (which she’s doing right now )

Gamerage60

The longer this has gone on, the more confused I am about what the hell Kronii saw in the box. It has gone from tools to weapons, to something that could be criminal. Kronii keeps referring to it and that has only made me more curious about what it was.
If its with her ASMR supplies and they keep making innuendos towards it, I'm inclined to say its some sort of lube. Its not uncommon to use it for ASMR ear massages.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Nah I have no real expectations for Starfield. TES 6 though, 8 Divines be good, if we don't get any more news on that by the end of the year I'm going to initiate a Warp in the East by reactivating the Anumidium I've been rebuilding with a salvaged Lorkhan's Heart and sieze control of the northern territories where I will establish my own theocracy with the purpose of driving the infidels of the land into the oceans and securing my empire. One Nation, Under Todd.
Brotha we are not seeing anything related to TES 6 for another two years at least.

This ASMR is only making things worse. I should stop before my shackles come loose and I let chaos take the world.

VTuberThrow

Pretty impressed by the new VReverie girls. Erika and Rana are probably my faves but Cheri seems interesting also. Couldn't deal with Sushi's voice sadly so no judgement on her.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Brotha we are not seeing anything related to TES 6 for another two years at least.

This ASMR is only making things worse. I should stop before my shackles come loose and I let chaos take the world.

CHAOS.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think kronii found fauna's "tools". :irysisadork:
My new rrat is that Fauna is the 2nd confirmed member of HoloGun alongside founding member Ame
I will not take my meds

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Pretty impressed by the new VReverie girls. Erika and Rana are probably my faves but Cheri seems interesting also. Couldn't deal with Sushi's voice sadly so no judgement on her.
I can see what you mean with Akiki's voice, definitely seems a lot more forced that the other three. I can see how some people would like it but it's just not for me. Hopefully, like Risu has since 2020 to now, her voice comes lower and lower/she gets more and more comfortable streaming to the point where she is ok with allowing herself to use her normal voice on stream.

My favourite of the bunch right now has to be Cheri with Erika as a close second. I've yet to check out Rana's stream so I'll be doing that now

"I'm not a spitter nor am I quitter." - Rana Ianna
:vespernice:
Well now I have to check her out

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The longer this has gone on, the more confused I am about what the hell Kronii saw in the box. It has gone from tools to weapons, to something that could be criminal. Kronii keeps referring to it and that has only made me more curious about what it was.
Obviously Fauna's nunchucks, which are illegal in Canada, so Kronii wouldn't know better.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
"I'm not a spitter nor am I quitter." - Rana Ianna
:vespernice:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last post before I go back to lurking indefinitely
Yamanba, don't be a bitch. Take the criticism like a man, think more carefully about your posting habits, and don't thirstypost when mods have already told you to knock it off.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Obviously Fauna's nunchucks, which are illegal in Canada, so Kronii wouldn't know better.
I am retarded, i seriously thought for a moment that Fauna actually had Nunchucks floating about

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fauna and Kronii said they were going to binge fruits basket. :sanasmile:
Then they said we are not invited. :annoyedpippa:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fauna and Kronii said they were going to binge fruits basket. :sanasmile:
Then they said we are not invited. :annoyedpippa:
Damn nigga someone check on those "Kronmei" discord groomers

They getting cucked harder than a deadbeat

soap suds

Day 1 of the Niji Valo tournament is starting. Today is all about deciding ranks. The maps being used are Ascent, Bind, Haven, Icebox, and Pearl.

I'm not linking everyone's pov, but I am watching Kanato's, whose team is actually going first. Maria's internet is acting up again so Shiina is acting as a substitute for her. It's not Shiina's first time subbing in for this team, so the team comp isn't messed up because of Mari's absence.
Here are the teams and match order in case anyone wanted to know:

I'll be moving the results to this post.
  • The first match was held on Ascent. Ibrahim's team finished first against ABO's with a clean 13-3 sweep. Kanae's team won against Naraka's team 13-7. Kanato's team beat Kuzuha's 13-8. Maria had setup issues so Shiina, one of the hosts, had to fill in for the first round. Maria's back for the second map and Shiina is back to hosting. I was watching Kanato's POV so I don't know how the other teams performed, but Sophia Valentine popped off in round one with an ace and got most of the kills.
  • The second match is being held on Bind. Kanae's team beat ABO 13-3. Ibu's team beat Kanato's 13-4. I feel terrible after watching that match. Ibu's team is very strong and the morale for NfD got really low after Koto forgot to defuse the bomb after Maria got killed. I really thought they had it when Maria popped off at the beginning and when Kanato brought it back for a round, but it wasn't meant to be. It also doesn't help that Ibu's team caught on to the fact that NfD doesn't push in if there are three or more enemies and Kanato is dead. It's only the second out of five matches so I won't worry too much. Kuzuha's team beat Naraka's 13-7 with a final defuse from Fuwa even though nobody believed he could do it.
  • The third match is on Pearl, which is known to be dogshit. Kanae's team beat Kuzuha 13-7. Kanato beat ABO's team 13-9. I was honestly worried for the first few rounds because they were neck and neck, not to mention Kanato walking his team into a Phoenix E, but they pulled through! It was honestly a great round to bounce back with Kanato hyping up his team with a K/D ratio of 36/13. Ibu and Naraka go into overtime with Naraka winning 14-12.
  • The fourth match is on Haven. Ibu's team beat Kanae's team 13-6. Kuzuha's team beat ABO's team 13-10. Kanato beat Naraka's team 13-8. Naraka's team actually called for the first time out. That time out must have done something to Kanato because he got two aces after the break and now his team owes him the next valo skin bundle lol. They made a bet earlier that Kanato would buy whoever got ace the current valo skin bundle, but if he got ace then they'd have to get him the next one since he already bought the current one, so I guess he was gunning for a free bundle.
  • The fifth and final round is on Icebox. Naraka beat ABO's team with a solid 13-2. Ibu's team beat Kazuha's 13-11. Kanae's team beat Kanato's team by a close 16-14. The last match between Chemistry (Kanae's team) and NfD (Kanato's team) had my heart stressing because they were neck and neck the entire time. Kanato had a lot of nice plays this round but the MVP of the round, and of the session in general, has to be Sophia Valentine. The girl was a beast.
End of Day 1:
  • ちぇみすとりー: 4 wins 1 loss
  • 肉natioN: 4 wins 1 loss
  • NfD: 3 wins 2 losses
  • 本日中まで: 2 wins 3 losses
  • ほんまならゆうしょうしろ: 2 wins 3 losses
  • JMT: 0 wins 5 losses
Honestly, a good first day. These were only placement matches, so I can't wait and see what day 2 is like. Kanato did a great job leading his team and doing comms, but my MVP has to go to Sophia. She had a ton of great plays and did wonderfully the entire session. It's a shame that Maria's poor setup and ping are hurting her performance, but let's hope day 2 is better.
isn't there a few EN people who go really hard into Valorant content missing from this list? Aster and Finana IIRC
Does Aster play Valo a lot? I don't watch him so I wouldn't know, but even if he wanted to participate, he wouldn't because he doesn't know a lick of Japanese. I know Finana plays a bunch, but again I don't think her Japanese is enough to participate in something like this. Well, she might I don't really know how much Japanese she knows.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Yamanba, don't be a bitch. Take the criticism like a man, think more carefully about your posting habits, and don't thirstypost when mods have already told you to knock it off.
In other words, don't be Nolan.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I got this in my Gmail ads of all places
Screenshot_20230501-192000.png

Also here is Rye's room Tour unlisted

Also a quote for the list
Nanashi Mumei | These Kronies are not dying as fast as I'd like them to

Last edited:

braindoko

Apparently she's half Indonesian so maybe HoloID 4 might be a possible lead?
She barely speaks indo, mostly dutch and english.
And she's not exactly good at games so I doubt she applied to those NijiEN Gamer auditions last year. Just putting this out there
With her track record I fear she got roped into another project doomed to fail like whatever Sony touches...
Day 1 of the Niji Valo tournament
isn't there a few EN people who go really hard into Valorant content missing from this list? Aster and Finana IIRC

Clip tax: JeanFaymas dabbles into degeneracy but it's fine since it's her own art

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Mehlo bros I don't feel so good...
1683007966471.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom