"Hakos! Please let's bring her to hospital, let's go!"Oozora Subaru (After Ina called Subaru a big ape and laughed herself into a palsy)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How else to better control the mouse, rabbit, cat and dingo populations?
What about the escalator populations though? You add too many chinks to the equation and the escalator population will explode.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
BROS SHE'S FOUR FOOT NINE? HUH?

Edit: My bad, empty posting cringe

I really don't like her valley girl voice and overly selfish/prideful/conceited shtick, everything else is top tier though.
Shit, you have point

Yes.

Yes sir

Damn I really am fucking retarded huh?
Ok, you are essentially speedrunning hitting all of the nolan-isms
  • Unsolicited thirstposting
  • Total disinterest in Opsec/Not powerleveling
  • Vapid, content-devoid posts and replies, not even funny
  • Will respond to any piece of criticism instantly and apologize profusely/self-depreciate
Man you're only missing meddling with persons of interest and getting into massive spergouts and you will become Nolan 2: Autistic Boogaloo

"I got bitten by a radioactive Nolan on the arm, now I sling autism online and fight crime on Twitter! I'm SCHIZOMAN!"

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
THEY STARTED

:shiinastare:

Saw this pop up in my recs and decided to click in and what the fuck is this diametrically opposed angel and devil madness. Half the time they're also trying not to break down laughing, which is Fauna 40% of the time anyway, but man. This is more funny than relaxing.

I don't know what I fear more at this point; the Nolan clones, or the the Reticule clones.
Or, God forbid, they starts cross breeding.
We can do better than that. Agent 47 was cloned from 5 genetic fathers. If we're going to create an autism singularity, we'll need some more specimens like ViolentNugget and Harrow thrown into the mix.

Pray the day never comes that I unshackle my true power.

braindoko

Looks like Pippa is being an idiot and not going to the doctor over medical issues again...

Archive

woah she's just like me fr fr except she said leg singular :beatanilooking:

On brighter news I found one of those elusive brotubers
it was a one off but still cool

You thought just because April was over that the slaughter would end? Iekushi Chapipi just announced her upcoming indefinite hiatus.

Archive

Here's hoping "I am sure we will eventually see each other again." means she got in a corpo.

One of her few regulars here, conflicting feelings... it's sad that she's abandoning Chapipi since her model and theme were a big draw. But with her singing she can get way better deals than what she got now. She's one of those girls like Pomu or Kiara that really liked idol stuff so much they tried it IRL for years and life wouldn't give her a break. So I'm really hoping she has a successful reincarnation

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I really don't like her valley girl voice and overly selfish/prideful/conceited shtick, everything else is top tier though.

Ok, you are essentially speedrunning hitting all of the nolan-isms
  • Will respond to any piece of criticism instantly and apologize profusely/self-depreciate
Man you're only missing meddling with persons of interest and getting into massive spergouts and you will become Nolan 2.0 electric boogaloo
I met him in a Discord server and have talked to him in DMs. I guess he wanted me to know it was him because he changed his server name to the same as here.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
A good thing (I guess?) about the fact that any Luxiem cosplayers I see in the wild being girls is that I can safely post a vox cosplay here and not having Nolan potentially lusting over it, considering his desire toward Vox.

IMG_20230430_175645.jpgIMG_20230430_175650.jpg

I really kill to see local Holostars cosplays though, the wild is filled with nothing but NijiEN cosplayers.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>nolan now has a legit discord orbiter
And I thought this couldn't get any gayer.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Ok, you are essentially speedrunning hitting all of the Nolan-isms
Man you're only missing meddling with persons of interest and getting into massive spergouts and you will become Nolan 2: Autistic Boogaloo
I'll probably go back to lurking for a bit so I can become less retarded but more importantly;

Which vtuber should I groom for this final achievement?

A good thing (I guess?) about the fact that any Luxiem cosplayers I see in the wild being girls is that I can safely post a vox cosplay here and not having Nolan potentially lusting over it, considering his desire toward Vox.

I really kill to see local Holostars cosplays though, the wild is filled with nothing but NijiEN cosplayers.
Dude I would die to see a good Roberu cosplay or a good Magni cosplay. Magni has a derpy design but it would be sick to see it realised IRL.
>nolan now has a legit discord orbiter
And I thought this couldn't get any gayer.
I found the website on my own and then saw Nolan was on here and decided to say hello, there's a difference but it was still a dogshit Opsec decision

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder what she's better at, Mario or this
Mega Man Battle Network 1 is like 50% the speed of the later games, and is pretty mindlessly easy.

Also this game was like tailormade for her with the unintentional innuendos she makes 100x worse.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Its an 18+ forum. We are adults. Adults dont cry at everything they dont like.
Unless they are women, of course.

kestraline

Early Adopter
You thought just because April was over that the slaughter would end? Iekushi Chapipi just announced her upcoming indefinite hiatus.

Archive

Here's hoping "I am sure we will eventually see each other again." means she got in a corpo.

Apparently she's half Indonesian so maybe HoloID 4 might be a possible lead? As much as I see ID as irrelevancy, at least she'd be good at it.

Anyone saying Phase Connect I would doubt as she would probably got in through Invaders if that was the case, it's probably somewhere else.

Besides, do you really think fishman would replace one ex-CL girl with another?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I think kronii found fauna's "tools". :irysisadork:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I really don't like her valley girl voice and overly selfish/prideful/conceited shtick
It annoys me at first but it's the bullying potential that makes it worth it. Her first games are Dark Souls 1 and Elden Ring, so the breaking of her pride should be fun.
Pray the day never comes that I unshackle my true power.
Will it be September 9th, 2023 when Starfield is launched in a beyond broken state? Like not even a Bethesda "the bugs are a feature" state but like Jedi Survivor where shit is broken to all hell.
Unless they are women, of course.
The confirmed femoids here cry less than the schizos here.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
this is absolutely hysterical. Fauna’s gone into yandere mode. Talking about cutting off Kronii’s ear, gathering earwax, and made a parody of “if you can’t handle me and my worst…”. While Kronii sounds traunatized

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
The longer this has gone on, the more confused I am about what the hell Kronii saw in the box. It has gone from tools to weapons, to something that could be criminal. Kronii keeps referring to it and that has only made me more curious about what it was.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Will it be September 9th, 2023 when Starfield is launched in a beyond broken state? Like not even a Bethesda "the bugs are a feature" state but like Jedi Survivor where shit is broken to all hell.

Nah I have no real expectations for Starfield. TES 6 though, 8 Divines be good, if we don't get any more news on that by the end of the year I'm going to initiate a Warp in the East by reactivating the Anumidium I've been rebuilding with a salvaged Lorkhan's Heart and sieze control of the northern territories where I will establish my own theocracy with the purpose of driving the infidels of the land into the oceans and securing my empire. One Nation, Under Todd.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I come here to chat about vtubers and maybe see some funny memes, not see a bunch of messages where speds fight over who has the most chromosomes. Can we get back to vtubers please?

Anyway, have my latest Rie AI artwork:
1683003096355.png

I think I'll experiment with Pippa and see what I can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom