"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Hope wife jacks in!
... wait, no! :irysyabairys:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Anyone can talk shit about anyone, but when you try to slender my mom is where the line is crossed, permacucks like you is why everything has to be PC, gatekeeping anytime she tries to make a joke is the same as SJWs screeching about anything to the right of full-blown anarchy, so go ahead and stop watching her your negativity only spoils the fun environment she cultivated those of us who appreciate her
LONG DELIVERY.gif

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You literally just did it again. Also
View attachment 23086
Okay, I guess that’s fair and explanatory enough as a definition. I was just curious about the quoting is all, since I’ve done it before and I don’t recalling eating shit for it accept now. And tbh I feel it’s good if I know not to do that, because that makes things better for everyone.

Also I’ve seen others posting quotes

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Okay, I guess that’s fair and explanatory enough as a definition. I was just curious about the quoting is all, since I’ve done it before and I don’t recalling eating shit for it accept now. And tbh I feel it’s good if I know not to do that, because that makes things better for everyone
Its an 18+ forum. We are adults. Adults dont cry at everything they dont like. They ignore it most of the time. This began because he warned a fairly new user to not do what you do because it can ruin his future interactions with people that will end up muting him like they did with you. Its that simple

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Has anyone else noticed that Calli seems to have really taken to talking like she's a children's YouTuber lately?

I keep checking in on her and she talks with a cadence like she's gonna show me how awesome shapes are.

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Has anyone else that Calli seems to have really take to talking like she's a children's YouTuber lately?

I keep checking in on her and she talks with a cadence like she's gonna show me how awesome shapes are.
Have you seen Calli's fans? Horses and children, and one gay bird

She'd dip into it occasionally but lately it seems like she's doing it consistently. Or maybe it's just me, or when I happen to tune in...
Maybe she knows you're coming, or maybe you're cursed. Probably just a big coincidence but her fans and a lot of vtuber fans in general are just big babies. Also her Rap-lite style music is very prone to drawing in younger audiences.

Well fuck me. Its AI art

Lmaoooo the passive aggressiveness from Iofi. Sassy alien protecting her 2nd wife

Pomu isn't a dirty knife-ear. She's a nice fairy.
Shit u rite lemme fix that

Watching clueless hope-woman try out Megaman Battle Network, and chat is just a stream blurr of unending autism, the likes you would find at a yugioh tournament.

I wonder what she's better at, Mario or this

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Has anyone else that Calli seems to have really take to talking like she's a children's YouTuber lately?

That sounds kind of weird giving how open she is about cursing.

It’d be like watching Sesame Street and just hearing “fuck” and “shit” a lot

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How long does it take for her to start talking about problems at a company she used to work for?
For her sake, hopefully not soon. What little

Isn't that Yuri's PL?

also, amidts the rrats rakes and turning tables, Oni Giri tried to copy Pippa and Kirsche's Oshi Asmongold's steak recipe

Not gonna lie I thought about making videos about this shit since vtubers as a whole don't know how to cook. Overall Asmongold's "recipe" gets the job done.

>Says he can't approach notable figures in the community because of his yab, and that they, including Pippa, might be adversely affected by future collabs (I imagine it's killing him inside to realize that)
>Expresses his sadness that his views are much lower than what they used to be, also an industry-wide issue
>Finds it difficult to discuss the knitty-gritty of drama on camera due to the sensitive nature of it and the community, wants to avoid "breaching containment"
>Thought about having a "yab of the week" kind of video for membership content, but was warned by chat due to his yab
Nigga needs to stop bringing it up or he will never get over it. Additionally, his decrease in views is probably due to his 3-4 month break and not because of his yab. It will take a bit for YT algorithm to push his stuff as hard as it was a few months ago.

What makes people so desperate to defend shit media? Is it sunk cost? Is it because their entire personality is based around liking that thing? Is it copium overdose?
Autism

With her voice I hope she at least landed in holo if they're still recruiting people but by the timing perhaps idol or phase, she seemed nice. Just listen to this:

For the love of god can I have more chubas who sing more than generic anime trash

Damn. First time I hear her sing. Really good. My guess would be Idol.

You do know gunplautists call sprue "sheets" sometimes, right? They have special names for every fucking thing.
The majority of the community calls it "runner".

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOO

Need to divert attention from the big building in the background thats on fire.

Checking out the new VReverie girl Rana. Still streaming at the moment and is pretty chill. She also got a donation from Gabe already begging for her to unblock him :whatastory:
I watched her Debut 2.0 stream earlier today. She's sassy, and I'm liking her already. If she's already blocked Gabe, she's got good judgement. Please, don't forget she appears to be certified :holohag:
This girl. This fucking girl. She is playing the tsundere trope. Real sweetheart, trying to go big with streaming to help her mom out.

Some tard also asked her if she would collab with males (on the 2.0). She said she wasn't planning anything (collabs also) but it seems like a half-assed excuse to calm the tards down. She also mentioned liking Ken Ashcorp and liking his dinosaur song (basically his first song from about 12-13 years ago). She seems to have a hand injury of sorts. Has to wear a compression bandage on her forearm for some reason.

Love her design and the underboob is 10/10

Also, enjoy:

Last edited:

bettelpilled

am i retarded or doesn't she always speak like that?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Its an 18+ forum. We are adults. Adults dont cry at everything they dont like. They ignore it most of the time. This began because he warned a fairly new user to not do what you do because it can ruin his future interactions with people that will end up muting him like they did with you. Its that simple
okay, thanks

Won’t just posting quotes with nothing else going forward

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
am i retarded or doesn't she always speak like that?
She'd dip into it occasionally but lately it seems like she's doing it consistently. Or maybe it's just me, or when I happen to tune in...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

When people said she's /here/ they meant on /sh/.

FqaPEK1XsAAIIJ9.png

On a serious note though I have been thinking something's strange about how she puts herself out there on stream lately myself. It's almost like she's forcing herself to sound more friendly - not in fake, two-faced way, but like she's insecure about how she's coming across.

Not something I'd knock her for, with all the bullshit mischaracterisations thrown at her from all angles I completely understand how that kind of insecurity would grow, it's just easy to fixate on it once you've noticed it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Anyone can talk shit about anyone, but when you try to slender my mom is where the line is crossed, permacucks like you is why everything has to be PC, gatekeeping anytime she tries to make a joke is the same as SJWs screeching about anything to the right of full-blown anarchy, so go ahead and stop watching her your negativity only spoils the fun environment she cultivated those of us who appreciate her
1484108480101.jpg

See below, retard.
So I just woke up to a bunch of people asking for a source of the recent Nina commie shit
It was a baitpost, I just decided to stir shit up before going to sleep and didn't expect you retards to deepthroat a bait with no source attached to it for like a dozen pages.
If this is how you guys react to such a blatant baitpost instead of just calling it retarded, I'm going to have to abandon my multi-account schizoposting arc or else the jannies will shoot me. Already had the alt account profile pictures made too.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Shiina and Chaika had even created a weekly radio talk-show type thing called "Nijisanji Resistance" where they would collect complaints about the company and talk about them.
FYI to New Holofriends unknown to old lore, this is where Aqua came up with "Hololive Resistance" in their minecraft server. Aqua is likewise good friends with Shiina and Sasaki iirc.
To all of you defending your Commie/Commie-lite oshis, be warned:

View attachment 23061

Pippa's not going to put up with their shit once she takes over, so they better start thinking right.
:smugselen:
Pippa has admitted to primarily watching Nina out of all the NijiEN girls, though.
Pomu isn't a dirty knife-ear. She's a nice fairy.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Watching clueless hope-woman try out Megaman Battle Network, and chat is just a stream blurr of unending autism, the likes you would find at a yugioh tournament.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

You getting mad about your mom getting "slendered," meanwhile my oshi still my oshi even after

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Has anyone else noticed that Calli seems to have really taken to talking like she's a children's YouTuber lately?

ESL teacher brainrot, and probably comments from Japanese staff/fans about how she's "easy to understand."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom