"I don't care if a horse fucker thinks I'm a Nazi, I don't take life advice from someone obsessed about horse cock"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 23054
/pcg/ moment

But at least Anon wasn't a coward today.
jake-peralta-squinting.gif

bettelpilled

I enjoyed Betsy's stream today, as usual! I'm happy he's back on his normal time slot. Bettel love!
holo-live-holoen.gif

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I know you've all been saying: "that nanobites, she's never streamed before but I really like her. How can I give her my money?"

Fortunately, you're all in luck. Her throne is already up and ready to go: https://throne.com/nanobites_/wishlist

She's actually had someone buy her a notebook already.

If you've ever wanted to donate to a zero-view, here you go.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Her favorite character in naruto is kakashi her other favorite is tobi and she likes jiraiya and pain.
I hope she specifically means Tobi and not Obito but otherwise that's good taste. Pain is the best villain in Naruto.

Also it's funny knowing she clearly likes Naruto more than she lets on.

God's Strongest Dragoon

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is playing more Mario in half an hour. Who knows maybe someone will read her name wrong and she'll slip into the Hololive tourney

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was rewatching kronii's handcam stream going over things i found somewhat interesting.

Kronii used to work at an office (i think she said a call center before so maybe she is talking about that) on that workplace they told her to fill an excel sheet with a database book they found, she used google lens to cheat.

Had a busy week and had little sleep.

Sometimes she talks to herself when doing puzzles (like she's voice acting).

She despises the subway meme, she hates that people use it for content, she hates people bringing up the blended subway stream, she really hates overused jokes, she doesn't want to be known over one thing (subway) she also doesn't want to say it in public because some may clip it out of context.

She refused to make a heart with her hands (she kinda made one later for me).

She said she has moved too many times.

The reason why she started making content was to be remembered (by her content) she said she wanted to do something with her life, to leave a footprint.

She said people look at her and think she's mature and has her life sorted out (she doesn't).

She gets pessimistic thoughts when she doesn't sleep well (so always).

There was a time she was doing a 2000 piece puzzle, and her mom walked in and told her "you never finish anything you start" so she finished it within a week, her mom apologized before she finished the puzzle saying "it's okay you can stop now" but she finished the puzzle anyways.

She was a console gamer, she only started playing on pc 3 or 4 years ago.

Her favorite childhood game is SMB2 (the NA one).

She doesn't care about elder scrolls and has never played skyrim.

She went to karaoke with her friends and one of them told her she used to sing better before she started taking singing lessons.

She doesn't like the idea of the barbie movie, but likes the cast (i wonder why).

She showed part of her keyboard, her mouse and the seiso half of her mousepad.

She was using an old webcam she had for this stream (definitively not her old vtuber webcam).

She tried using fraps to become a let'splayer, she tried playing a rpgmaker horror game, and she liked most rpgmaker horror games.

She tried to get on the sandman english dub but the auditions ended when she learned about it.

She wanted to make rpgmaker games but the further she went was making a cutscene as she found out it was too hard to make something.

Her favorite character in naruto is kakashi her other favorite is tobi and she likes jiraiya and pain.

She likes the "chill" character type.

Her favorite female naruto character is karin, she didn't care that much about shippuden (she is lying) (also hates sakura) and doesn't like the female characters in naruto "that much" thinks they are not well fleshed out.

Likes gara's, kakashi's and pain's backstory, didn't like rock lee's and orochimaru's that much.

Doesn't care about boruto, she said "it's like the subway joke, they don't know when to stop" she didn't believe it's 100 episodes, really hates boruto's personality.

She goes for quite a while about sakura, not fleshed out, unskilled, "slugs" not as powerful as sasuke and naruto, not a good backstory, thought she would be different in shippuden but she wasn't, "i'm not like the other girls" "yeah you are, shut up!" and she wanted her obsession with sasuke to stop.

Also she is a narutoxsakura shipfag, and a filthy fujo for sasuke and naruto, someone said she was genuinely angry and she said "i'm not angry, i don't care about naruto" (she's lying).

She had (still has) a fujo phase.

She said she loves me and wants to be with me but she edited it out of the vod to not get in trouble.

She also called Harrow a femboy and she said "you will never be a 2view" don't know what she meant by that.
Good God, she is so sad if you told me someone from Phase Connect said all this, I would believe you.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
>cute little sheets
Oh she knows exactly what that stuff is, she's trying to hold her PL down:smugselen:
You do know gunplautists call sprue "sheets" sometimes, right? They have special names for every fucking thing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche's curse of Colombian donkey lore has spread to Lia.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Pomu and Ewiwa cover

Damn it you two you are ENGLISH SPEAKERS SINGING TO AN ENGLISH AUDIENCE GET YOUR SHIT SUBBED great singing tho
That said have some patriotism

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
To all of you defending your Commie/Commie-lite oshis, be warned:

Pippa's not going to put up with their shit once she takes over, so they better start thinking right.
:smugselen:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
They're also interested in having Remi in their podcast, since Remi mentioned that she's a fan of Magical Index.
I love Wemi so much, but after this I might have to drop her on her head because there's a chance it might fix her and that can't possibly make her any more retarded than she already is!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Haven't seen this posted yet. Looks interesting and Sleepys two time champ

Archive

Bracket link HERE

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Man, Uruka is so seiso.
She was talking about having hot sticky "stuff" dripping out of her.
Don't get horny, it was period blood
There is people into that

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom