"Pee in my mouth... don't do that. I think I regret saying that"Mint Fantome

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

while Enna and Millie speak with aninstinctive grasp of the English language.
Enna and Millie are ESL too, so they tend to use simpler words

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait, she actually USED some of her unique talent in a live stream to make it more entertaining?! She may be on the path to redemption bros...
It's okay to be proud of yourself every once in a while, Rie.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Found this funny meme about Phaseconnect talents ranking. It is compared with the english football

View attachment 22672
Don't know anything about the EPL, but
>Shiina
>Passionless
Oi!

With Exams over VC gets into ACCELERATION and now we are into the 10th leg
View attachment 22690
Niji with an easy win thanks to a hat trick by Kuzuha,NP with no problems over the EN Indies,Indies JP win with a goal at the 90´+10´,PC put a good fight but Nazuna and Tsuna dominated,at first VS got the lead against Holo with goals from Amemiya and Kson but Fubuki and Holo fantasy reverted the result and then Kobo put the final score,774 destroyed Wactor,Idol won against a hopeless KP,Voms got a win by 1 versus VREVERIE,EIEN coulndt resist VESPERBELL playstyle and finally Re:Act got a draw game against MyHoloTV in a shameful display of football from both teams
View attachment 22691
What the fuck? HLFC has only had ONE HOME GAME?! If I had season tickets I'd be livid!

Beryl live; teaching English to JP members of Star Ring

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Marine got some big-name seiyuu to audition for her chuuni game, and it turns out they're big fans of her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Thankfully IRyS is here to provide some last minute brain damage as the month runs down, so you can enter May in bliss.

IRyS said staff made a practice course and they have to be careful not to leak the ID. I very much expect IRyS to leak it.

As I type this, she almost said it out loud... "Okay, a 9..."

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Oh thank fuck I thought I was the only one living in a constant state of fear of having big vtubers read about us. I may have gotten better over the last few days, but the past will always haunt me.

It only makes sense from an entertainment profession standpoint to have eyes and ears in as many social circles as possible adjacent to your field so that you can keep track of gossip and news regarding you, your agency, your co-workers, etc. That way you can observe live reaction and fallout to your actions and see what works best for certain demographics and what turns them away. Can be useful if you have a certain audience you don't have an interest in either because of ideological differences or just behavioural issues, but also handy to know any harmful rumours that are circulating so you can attempt to get ahead of them, quash them or otherwise do something about them and set some rrat poison to stop the spread.

Whether the talents themselves do it, or there's staff on hand from the companies themselves that act as intelligence agents to watch the spaces and report back broad strokes information and the occasional live rrat, always presume that any publicly accessible social site may be under observation and that you and your posts may be taken as a metric of measuring success. Your oshi may be watching, or they might hear about some weirdo thirstposting over them second hand. Question is, are you going to let the fear of being observed prevent you from loving your oshi? Or are you double to redouble your efforts so they can see how true and honest your feelings are so they know who their strongest soldier is?

:smugpipi:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Wait, she actually USED some of her unique talent in a live stream to make it more entertaining?! She may be on the path to redemption bros...
No thanks to you.
Also, will superduper actually go back to watching Rie again after all this time? Has light shone on this little fuckin rat finally?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No thanks to you.
Also, will superduper actually go back to watching Rie again after all this time? Has light shone on this little fuckin rat finally?
I might give her a shot again, but I'm not optimistic she'll actually maintain my viewership for very long. I really do hope she develops those content creation skills sooner than later though. Maybe she's just a late bloomer waiting for her growth spurt.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Horo7618

No one in particular

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Question is, are you going to let the fear of being observed prevent you from loving your oshi? Or are you double to redouble your efforts so they can see how true and honest your feelings are so they know who their strongest soldier is?

:smugpipi:
I've thought about this already. I'm already fucked at this point, so I'll just keep chugging along as I am now.:irysthumbsupl:
And if anyone related to Kronii or she herself :optimistic: drops by, then I won't double down. I'll triple down.
I'll probably get sent to the chair afterwards by Proctor for my posts, so that'll likely be my final act. If TVA remembers me afterwards, it'll be because of that.
Let
BlueShark carry on my legacy after that, I guess.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Urukas preppin for a blbl challenge

Archive

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Wow, IRyS isn't doing completely fucking terrible. Her team still doesn't stand a chance, but it's nowhere near as painful as her first attempt at Mario.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Start the month of May off right with some melanated content!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Perhaps there is some hope for redemption at the end of the year, so with my boundless optimism I say goodbye to the month of the rake, that we may usher in:

The Season of the Rake

Make sure to get a headstart on your TVA Battle Pass before your oshi kicks the bucket

kestraline

Early Adopter
Afterparty soon(?)

edit: link got yeeted wtf

(she is singing Numa Numa)
"I don't know Romanian, I hope I pronounce things right."

I hear there is a certain lolibaba hag fox who can help with that, Rie.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"What does this do? Why is there islam here?"- Sleepy

She's getting flustered from all the gift subs.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom