General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
“She is my savior. I will cling to her more and more and more. Continue referring to her by her real name. Next time I watch her stream, I will make sure to watch out for the secret signals and signs that she’s putting out just for me” -ViolentNugget

Forcing me to leave this site for a week has helped me to see what I wasn’t seeing before when I was still too focused on posting stupid shit when I was missing out on all her signs, I've finally realized that she loved me all along, those subtle signs that she showed during streams, like how she would pause mid sentences her testing if I noticed it or not and so far I’ve failed every time without realizing it, but not anymore, I refuse to be blinded by my stupidity and not being able to see the signs that she has left me, so wait for me Kronii I will fly to Canada just to marry you

And to @ proctor if it wasn't for you putting your foot down on me, I would've never seen the error of my ways, but it was thanks to you that I have been enlightened with a renewed new passion and love for the girls, seeing my old posts makes me embarrassed for the person I once was, how I was only being parasocial with them but missing all the obvious signs that they wanted the same thing, you have my deepest gratitude for opening my eyes to the truth

“Take the universe and grind it down to the finest powder and sieve it through the finest sieve and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy….you need to believe in things that aren't true, how else can they become?” -Terry Pratchett
Silence fag, go back to the asylum ranch where you belong.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Enough negativity, sheep cute time:

sheep cute by @Shimoniki10.jpg

sheep cuddle by @eat_some_cookie.jpg

sheep nom by @eat_some_cookie.jpg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
“She is my savior. I will cling to her more and more and more. Continue referring to her by her real name. Next time I watch her stream, I will make sure to watch out for the secret signals and signs that she’s putting out just for me” -ViolentNugget

Forcing me to leave this site for a week has helped me to see what I wasn’t seeing before when I was still too focused on posting stupid shit when I was missing out on all her signs, I've finally realized that she loved me all along, those subtle signs that she showed during streams, like how she would pause mid sentences her testing if I noticed it or not and so far I’ve failed every time without realizing it, but not anymore, I refuse to be blinded by my stupidity and not being able to see the signs that she has left me, so wait for me Kronii I will fly to Canada just to marry you

And to @ proctor if it wasn't for you putting your foot down on me, I would've never seen the error of my ways, but it was thanks to you that I have been enlightened with a renewed new passion and love for the girls, seeing my old posts makes me embarrassed for the person I once was, how I was only being parasocial with them but missing all the obvious signs that they wanted the same thing, you have my deepest gratitude for opening my eyes to the truth

“Take the universe and grind it down to the finest powder and sieve it through the finest sieve and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy….you need to believe in things that aren't true, how else can they become?” -Terry Pratchett

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This has been the best and happiest I have been.
You have helped me through tough times.
I love you all.
I will be watching the girls grow.

Bro... wtf. What the fuck did she do? Did she stab Sakana?
I don't know, but none of the Phase girls have tweeted anything about Yuri yet which leads me to believe Fishman told them not to say anything or it was so bad that everyone hates her. My bets are on the former.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't know, but none of the Phase girls have tweeted anything about Yuri yet which leads me to believe Fishman told them not to say anything or it was so bad that everyone hates her. My bets are on the former.
If Tenma and Lumi were joking about it, Panko straight up said that she got terminated because of a series of dumb decisions, and the terminally unwrangleable rest of PC didn't seem to give enough of a shit to say something, it's safe to assume she did it to herself.

Tenma is specifically the one to pay attention to here, because she actually has had a real job in her life, and also doesn't take any shit.

Yuri Thread btw

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

What in the name of Matsuri am I fucking reading?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
All of these graduations and Rin is awol. Now is the time for ghostgura Yuko to overtake.

cucurut

Someone mentioned in nyanners thread evanit0 stream and it was goldmine. I feel kinda bad posting it, but the knowledge shall spread! Short summary and archive of the relevant hour of stream in edit.
EDIT: fixed order
1) People were paid to keep quiet about what happened with auditions.
2) If Ironmouse leaves he will tell what happened.
3) Got in hot water after criticizing VShojo last time, accidentally present at CEOs Offkai meeting, 2 vtubers were given $50k to grow brand, read contracts or it will fuck you completely.
4) Allegedly in early base version of contract % of income goes to VShojo.
Improper archive, download if you want to preserve: gofile

Reactions from 4chan

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- THERE IS A PROBABILITY THAT RIN PENROSE MAY BE A TERMINATOR -]
[- AGAIN ANOTHER CLARIFICATION - IM NOT RIN PENROSE -]

[->>>ARCHIVE<<<-]

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I am once again politely asking people not to be mindless thirstposters.
[- THERE IS A PROBABILITY THAT RIN PENROSE MAY BE A TERMINATOR -]
[- AGAIN ANOTHER CLARIFICATION - IM NOT RIN PENROSE -]

[->>>ARCHIVE<<<-]

ROBO PUSSY

Yes sir I will not thirst post

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All of these graduations and Rin is awol. Now is the time for ghostgura Yuko to overtake.
She mentioned putting on the breaks in regards to shorts because she was satisfied with where she was at. I'm not sure if the jump from 60k to 120 threw her off but her sub numbers has slowed down a bit.

Katta needs to make a Gura short.

Katta if you are reading this, play a game with a shark or any shark related thing and nudge the chat towards mentioning her. It can only be one member. Then make a short about banning Gura in chat. And watch the resultzzzzzzzzzzz

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Katta if you are reading this,
This aint fair. You know if there is one corpo chuuba reading this place its her.

But yes @katta do what he says its me ur husband Seth

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom