"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Tenma is now proceeding to eat the spicy noodles.

Real footage of a vtuber speaking in tongues which will summon demons from the Lesser Key of Solomon.
reminds me a bit of Rin Penrose in the way she speaks.
I saw a few people saying she's "American Rin Penrose" yesterday. Clearly we need to get these two in a splatoon 3 match to prove it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>get out of context messages about this thread
>pippa fans and sperging?
>it's merrywheather cock gobblers
He wants to sound high class and calls others "trailer park vtubers." Meanwhile this femboy sounds like he's a professional bottom trying to chase clout and brown nose. At least the people he mentioned are true to who they are.

"Nyan totally owned Pippa!" Yeah. THE DEFINITION of a "pick-me e-girl" calling another vtuber a pick-me sure did own her. Pippa sure did *checks notes* increase her sub count and stream revenue. Man, how will she ever recover? She'll probably buy a bunch more build a bears and have a stream while Merry slips further into obscurity.
gotta remember for how shallow and vapid merry is they are also rolling in cash they somehow have actual working connections around the world.

Being obscure does not matter to them. the comics are where the cash is.

in summary Merry also fails at punching down.
I'm surprised he hasn't been in the news more often, "florida man + asian + boar spear" doesn't throw many results as one would hope.

Florida Man obscures all search results this is the state were criminals will smuggle dairy meat in their underpants in the hot sun and be surprised when it spoils in transit.

Theres a podcast I used to watch called what the fuck is wrong with you. they had entire episodes themed on Florida "your dick does not go there"

Stunned But Dumb

Do you guys have some series or games that you wish a vtuber would continue? Every day I wake up with tears streaming down my face knowing Selen (and Pomu) will never continue House Party

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Do you guys have some series or games that you wish a vtuber would continue? Every day I wake up with tears streaming down my face knowing Selen (and Pomu) will never continue House Party

Nina playing Kenshi and failing to grasp the basic gameplay loop and how to actually do anything because it tells you nothing and offers no explanations.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Real footage of a vtuber speaking in tongues which will summon demons from the Lesser Key of Solomon.

I saw a few people saying she's "American Rin Penrose" yesterday. Clearly we need to get these two in a splatoon 3 match to prove it.
The timing of this stream is fantastic. The clip of this is gonna be godly.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Is it what it's like to have a romanian wife? She doesn't stop screaming.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This Tenma stream might be the most kino shit I've watched in a good six months.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Continue, no.

But I'd appreciate Marine playing Shantae and voice acting all of Risky Boot's lines during the playthrough. Pirate's Quest especially.

Sadly, as I understand it, the Japanese localisation of Half-Genie Hero has the qualities of a machine-translated hentaigame in reverse.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy has turned herself into Link in the newest stream. Looks cool

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
You oshi is a whore
Kyo can kill himself
Who the fuck watch Merry and why? I avoid American brain rot like a plague, they all act the same. A communist (Nina) is easier to watch.

Prism Project Gen 5 relay in 15 minutes
The Frog

The Android

The Coomer

The frog was fantastic, her lore (I care about it) was meh, but the VN thing and entering the scene singing, the high energy and how good she managed the debut even with the obvious nervousness, it bought me. If she ends up being the one who plays shooters, gacha games, and non-stop esport, I'm gonna commit terrorism.

Valorant and apex (ugh)
It doesn't matter that they are interested in other things, when they are interested in esports and shooters their content becomes 90% that, so its very likely that I will skip her.

BREAKING NEWS: SUN MOMMY IS A KIWI

She's also into ASMR
View attachment 22509
Surprising absolutely no one, the one with the lewd model likes to make the type of content best known for being hypersexual, probably skipping her too.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not magni got 2 new kitties i love kitties

Its all a trick to lure Calli into his apartment. Cuckbeats going to get cucked again.

Tenma has been screeching in my ear for the past 30 minutes. I did like this moment with the music once she decided to drink the spicy broth.

Dont think anyone posted about it but Lopi showed off her new model. I dont hate it but I dont like it. Hits the uncanny valley a bit too much for me.

1682807856305.png
1682807905883.png

On the positive side she didnt shove 2 giagantic water balloons in her chest.

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
What waking up to a fresh, stinking pile of TVA autism on a weekend feels like

Vesper-LIMMYWAKESUP.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also thank you superduper, I look forward to dealing with more low effort baitposts from the sludge of /vt/
Damn you Superduper, you caused all this!
IT'S NOT MY FAULT!
Always remember to backread, kids. You never know what kind of autistic meltdown you missed out on.

View attachment 22594

@superduper I guess we get to add the spooder to your list, if she wasn't there already. How far do your tendrils reach?
There was more. I think "super duper" is becoming a mind bug among vtuber watchers :smugselen:
View attachment 22595
I officially apologize for this blight I have brought upon you all. Especially to the Ami fans out there who had to bare witness to this.

akaaoi

Not magni got 2 new kitties i love kitties

I see he's showing good operational security there by not showing their faces.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I officially apologize for this blight I have brought upon you all. Especially to the Ami fans out there who had to bare witness to this.
If you want to thank @superduper for bringing, well, superduper back into public consciousness, leave her some nice Rie artwork on her profile page. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. I've certainly been doing it.

I've been using AI to make some nice art lately, and with a bit of practice, have gotten decent results. There's an AI art thread in the workshop, and the first post has instructions on how to get started, and this post shows off a bunch of different art styles you can use to get started. If you're having problems or want the prompts and styles I've been using to make Rie, feel free to DM me and I'll be happy to help out.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you want to thank superduper for bringing, well, superduper back into public consciousness, leave her some nice Rie artwork on her profile page. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. I've certainly been doing it.

I've been using AI to make some nice art lately, and with a bit of practice, have gotten decent results. There's an AI art thread in the workshop, and the first post has instructions on how to get started, and this post shows off a bunch of different art styles you can use to get started.
no NO NONONONONO!!!!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom