"W.. wait let me tell you the plot of Dickfight Island!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Must be a wild day in Hell that we have Remi having to tard wrangle Airi and Erina.
:whatastory:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The capitol operation was pushed by Plusmates in order to give America to our Dark
Sincere question, how do you explain this to your dad.
I just dont
BWAH MOVE IT TO MERCH THREAD
No
FFGTObYaAAQJpqd.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
For people that claim to bitch and moan about the twitter troons blowing everything out of proportion, some of the people here seem to act in the same way.
I don't want to make a big thing about this but I feel this is a problem we should nip in the bud before it grows - I'd personally rather anyone who has an issue with how someone here conducts themselves to reply to the post(s) in question (or on their profile if it's off-topic to the thread) to be specific with their criticism, rather than making vague, indirect comments like this. I doubt you meant it this way but it gives me vibes of the holier-than-thou "heh, gamers" shit which can unnecessarily divide a growing community.

I wouldn't be surprised if Riifu had a Non-Compete clause set for several months or possibly a quarter.

Stuff like that is meant to prevent someone trying to join an agency with a contract, only to then turn right around and say "Got my clout, I'm fucking off!" and create new careers for themselves off the backs and dollars of the corpo that funded you and your initial marketing push. Which given how long Riifu was around, it can easily be interpreted that may have been the intent all along.
rrat, but I'd guess her "legal reasons" comment is either her being melodramatic because she's mad at the company, or she's just having someone look over her contracts properly before she does anything else to avoid rocking the boat, since she's already on the shit-list.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"You forgot to add 'I can fix her' vtuber"
Fucking Wemi
:deztheroom:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't want to make a big thing about this but I feel this is a problem we should nip in the bud before it grows - I'd personally rather anyone who has an issue with how someone here conducts themselves to reply to the post(s) in question (or on their profile if it's off-topic to the thread) to be specific with their criticism, rather than making vague, indirect comments like this. I doubt you meant it this way but it gives me vibes of the holier-than-thou "heh, gamers" shit which can unnecessarily divide a growing community.

rrat, but I'd guess her "legal reasons" comment is either her being melodramatic because she's mad at the company, or she's just having someone look over her contracts properly before she does anything else to avoid rocking the boat, since she's already on the shit-list.
I'm hoping it's just site growing pains but agreed.

I do not want this to become another farms.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wouldn't be surprised if Riifu had a Non-Compete clause set for several months or possibly a quarter.

Stuff like that is meant to prevent someone trying to join an agency with a contract, only to then turn right around and say "Got my clout, I'm fucking off!" and create new careers for themselves off the backs and dollars of the corpo that funded you and your initial marketing push. Which given how long Riifu was around, it can easily be interpreted that may have been the intent all along.
This.

I feel like she possibly did look too much into a clause about creating content on the side. Another rrat is that the contract was vague in its Noncompete and mentioned that outside activities could only continue if they weren't part of her regular "activities as a vtuber". She wanted to stream a watch-along to LoTR (which is something she wanted to do as Riifu) and this could be interpreted as breaking that NDA. She is a Vtuber that streams and does ASMR, Watchalong and Gaming.

The phase thing was scuffed as fuck. The 15-minute delay was bad. Should've just had her png on screen and ignored her.

Shiina is killing it though. Bless her heart.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I'm keeping my ear really close to the nijisanji official twitter. I really hope Kyo gets a week off at the very least, not just because I dislike him but because the bullshit Enna got herself into at his expense.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Other Vtubers: "I'm going to keep posting selfies on my personal/PL accounts!"
Vesper: "I won't post the fish I catch, because then people could find me by cross referencing the fish and the areas it lives in."

He's not wrong, fish autism can be pretty intense and knowing his time zone combined with what specific fish he might catch, you could narrow it down to specific rivers or lakes and then just see whatever cities are closest for a good idea of where Vesper lives.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I'm keeping my ear really close to the nijisanji official twitter. I really hope Kyo gets a week off at the very least, not just because I dislike him but because the bullshit Enna got herself into at his expense.
I doubt anything will happen to Kyo. Probably will be telling Merryweather not to bring up unrelated vtubers in collabs if he still wants to be in them.

And even then are Nijisanji going to care unless someone at Phase Connect specifically comes to them complaining about disparaging their talent?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is very retarded, Kyo himself didnt say anything horrid and apparenlty agreed with the other retards in changing the subject quick

Im assuming Merry could be in some sort of Niji Shitlist at best, mostly for forcing talent to private a vod for autistic reasons, but high chance is that nobody cares as much as we did

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I doubt anything will happen to Kyo. Probably will be telling Merryweather not to bring up unrelated vtubers in collabs if he still wants to be in them.

And even then are Nijisanji going to care unless someone at Phase Connect specifically comes to them complaining about disparaging their talent?
Why stir the shit-pot when:
1. Kyo didnt really say anything other than her name sounds dumb
2. Why create company-wide problems when the person being talked about likes other talents from that same company like Selen, Pomu, Millie, and Nina?

Forgot to mention this yesterday but Shima (ex-Tsun 4) had a small breakdown on stream yesterday. Basically mentioned that she got to the final stage of interviews for bigger companies twice and did not get picked for the final roster. Then she joined Tsunderia and before her debut, it all went under. Her numbers are pretty low since any sort of boost she would've gotten on debut basically died when Tsunderia went under a few months ago. Shit really broke my heart.

2:25:30ish

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah I don't think Kyo did anything wrong on his part. Like you could tell that Kyo was getting nervous about Merry possibly going turbo. Then again it could just be his voice.

Which I won't say anything about as I'm going to try to keep my shitposting about that crew to a minimum as I've already said my piece.

I'm still amused about the part about Merry trying to tell Knudsen about Terry Davis. That was near kino autism

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Colres is getting slandered so hard, Pippa might self graduate.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sounds like Kiara had a good time even with the forehead crease.

Screenshot_20230429_173641_Twitter.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I agree with all of your points dudes, I said "I am hoping", not demanding nijisanji do anything. A man can dream.

Art tax to cleanse this faggotry

kaela lemaos by futomoY.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh I forgot about PC weekly, opened the tab and was surprised :shiinastare:
Fish did you really have them stream over Shiina and the other performances?
They gave up streams to do the Con and you can't even stream it during phase weekly or push PC weekly down 1 hour? WASTEFUL! BAD STRATEGY!
:fishfry:
Edit: PC weekly has like 3x the CCV the twitch stream of the con had, I'm mad they didN'T watch it on phase weekly!
BUTT MAD :pikameefuck:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Perhaps a hiatus is gonna cap off this month of terror. Waiting room up

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Perhaps a hiatus is gonna cap off this month of terror. Waiting room up
A indefinite Hiatus and deleting everything sounds like she wants to move on to reincarnate maybe she is aware that the name "Amatsuka Uto" is gonna be forever tainted by the bad decisions she took

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Oh I forgot about PC weekly, opened the tab and was surprised :shiinastare:
Fish did you really have them stream over Shiina and the other performances?
They gave up streams to do the Con and you can't even stream it during phase weekly or push PC weekly down 1 hour? WASTEFUL! BAD STRATEGY!
:fishfry:
Edit: PC weekly has like 3x the CCV the twitch stream of the con had, I'm mad they didN'T watch it on phase weekly!
BUTT MAD :pikameefuck:
It is weird they didn't delay weekly by just a little bit. Oh well.

Pippa in chat of Phase Weekly after Lumi and Tenma laughing about her sperging over some Pokemon lesbian in a clip.
Capture3.JPG
:selenpointandlaugh:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
A indefinite Hiatus and deleting everything sounds like she wants to move on to reincarnate maybe she is aware that the name "Amatsuka Uto" is gonna be forever tainted by the bad decisions she took
According to some comments from her latest stream she said one of her reasons for going on Hiatus is she wants a " normal life" so it sounds like she is not planning to continue streaming any time soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom