"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
A indefinite Hiatus and deleting everything sounds like she wants to move on to reincarnate maybe she is aware that the name "Amatsuka Uto" is gonna be forever tainted by the bad decisions she took
can my autistic ass get a summery?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It is weird they didn't delay weekly by just a little bit. Oh well.
Based on their reactions to being told it was over, I'm guessing they had a good old time zone fucky wucky mishap :retard:
Still, CEO +4 managers and they can't figure it out?

Last edited:

Disappointment

>get out of context messages about this thread
>pippa fans and sperging?
>it's merrywheather cock gobblers
He wants to sound high class and calls others "trailer park vtubers." Meanwhile this femboy sounds like he's a professional bottom trying to chase clout and brown nose. At least the people he mentioned are true to who they are.

"Nyan totally owned Pippa!" Yeah. THE DEFINITION of a "pick-me e-girl" calling another vtuber a pick-me sure did own her. Pippa sure did *checks notes* increase her sub count and stream revenue. Man, how will she ever recover? She'll probably buy a bunch more build a bears and have a stream while Merry slips further into obscurity.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not magni got 2 new kitties i love kitties

Archive

EDIT : also eien project is opening their minecraft servers Screenshot_20230429-172928_Discord.jpg

cant wait to see what riifu is going to build... oh wait

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
I want you all to know your Oshi is having hot sweaty sex and laughing at you right now.

But not mine.

She is pure.
What do you mean my Oshi is fucking your Oshi and every one else Oshi and im proud of him for it
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Other Vtubers: "I'm going to keep posting selfies on my personal/PL accounts!"
Vesper: "I won't post the fish I catch, because then people could find me by cross referencing the fish and the areas it lives in."
Vesper knows his fans are just as autistic as him because I was the first person to sniff out he was going to be the vampire of the new stars EN group and even fought people on it because they thought his voice would not fit the character.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Not magni got 2 new kitties i love kitties

Archive

Looks like the bisexual furry is finally making a real commitment to pussy.

...WAIT NO NOT THAT PUSSY, SOMEONE STOP HIM

kestraline

Early Adopter
Tenma is now proceeding to eat the spicy noodles.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

old meme is old.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
What do you mean my Oshi is fucking your Oshi and every one else Oshi and im proud of him for it
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Vesper knows his fans are just as autistic as him because I was the first person to sniff out he was going to be the vampire of the new stars EN group and even fought people on it because they thought his voice would not fit the character.
I'm surprised he hasn't been in the news more often, "florida man + asian + boar spear" doesn't throw many results as one would hope.

Wait is he a legit furry, or is he one of those "I fapped to Renamon ONE TIME out of curiosity" types?

I mean, I already know the answer, the first thing anyone brought up of his debut were the Sonic OC stuff, but I want to believe...

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Woman coughs, nice.
Apparently the Mahjong Soul people liked the stream last night

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Furries are always one wrong thought away from becoming something worse. Something... truly hideous.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Tenma is now proceeding to eat the spicy noodles.

She's already sweating, crying, and coughing hard with every bite. I'm predicting puke :vomitdrawer:

Edit: the Gregorian chanting really adds to the whole experience inbetween screams and cries for God

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm surprised he hasn't been in the news more often, "florida man + asian + boar spear" doesn't throw many results as one would hope.

Wait is he a legit furry, or is he one of those "I fapped to Renamon ONE TIME out of curiosity" types?

I mean, I already know the answer, the first thing anyone brought up of his debut were the Sonic OC stuff, but I want to believe...
44 seconds in has your answer, but it's a short video so no timestamp:

Edit: Honestly he's talked about this A LOT.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
KAMISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'M YOUR CHILD OF LIIIIIIIIGHT
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:SelenHAHAhere:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

So it seems that whoever approved the sponsorship just wanted to watch Tenma suffer because they asked Fishman if Tenma could also heat hot noodles.

Truly a metaphor for what it is to live in China. Even when you win, you still lose.

Watched PRISM's tomboy. She's cute, reminds me a bit of Rin Penrose in the way she speaks. Has a good singing voice but her timing is off.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

So it seems that whoever approved the sponsorship just wanted to watch Tenma suffer because they asked Fishman if Tenma could also heat hot noodles.

Truly a metaphor for what it is to live in China. Even when you win, you still lose.

Great stream so far. Said if she dies everything goes to Theo

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Ragdoll stream NOW. Playing "The Urbz: Sims in the city" this time around

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
44 seconds in has your answer, but it's a short video so no timestamp:

Edit: Honestly he's talked about this A LOT.

So he's a furry of opportunity?

That doesn't really help at all.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom